-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Black Armor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
The Black Armor Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Black Armor Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The Black Armor Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Black Armor Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The Black Armor Empty
PostSubject: The Black Armor   The Black Armor I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Name:the Black Armor
Range: its a suit of weapon that emits evil like a leaky pipe...the size of a tree trunk.
Type of Weapon/Armor: Scale and Pplate combined: Slate
-----------------------------------------------------------
Picture or overall description:The shoulders have snakes and skulls with glowing eyes.The scale armor part covers the shoulders,
upper arms, lower abdomen and upper legs, anywhere else is plate. It has no helmet. Runes run all the length of the armor, blazing like fire.
Ability:The armor protects the wearer from bodily harm. The force that it can repel is (at maximum) the force of a speeding bullet train.
Weakness:The armor is a passive. If not worn, then your screwed to the maximum level.
Strengths: Shadow power.
History:Forged for his lieutenants, Katha had made these to protect them from harm.

----------------------------------------------------------
Imported or Not?:No
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Black Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Armor   The Black Armor I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Again, tell me more details.
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Black Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Armor   The Black Armor I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:04 pm

The black armor works just like a normal suit of armor. It just protects the weare to a higher degree. The gaps have a shield of magic. It also blocks the most powerful blows from characters in the C-B level. It feeds and makes shadow energy and turns the recently dead around it to undead under Katha's service. That specific enough?
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Black Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Armor   The Black Armor I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Yea. Since we now have people who can control NPCs, I'd better post the pm I told Vigo about having minions. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

The Black Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Armor   The Black Armor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Armor
Page 1 of 1