-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private Networks List

Go down 
+6
Haruna
Samael Sil'Drakul
Grim
Scorponok
NPCManager
Rhanta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

Private Networks List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Networks List   Private Networks List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Name of Network: the Moon
City Replica: Metro Region, Main City

Description: The only revealed headquarters of the Crescent. It's located on one of the tallest buildings on their self-built network. There are a span of fifty buildings by the Private Network, each for a specific purpose. Scattered in these buildings are pathways leading to the Moon, a large, underground 'mansion'.

The entrance to the Moon is in form of a small metal door that's voice, fingerprint, key, numbered and sound-locked. Once opened, it will lead to a short maze of lasers and gun turrets with a short 'cheat path', leading to the main door of the mansion. The mansion itself is large and...scarlet. All is scarlet, thanks to Runa's hardwork. She worked alone to decorate the huge and beautiful mansion, she keeps all bounties there.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Private Networks List   Private Networks List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:38 am

Name of Network: the Mansion
City Replica: Citas du Umbra
Description: It's exactly like Citas du Umbra, only empty, and only Xanatos, his comrades and his friends are allowed to stay there. This is where his most kept secrets are kept.
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Private Networks List   Private Networks List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:25 am

Name of Network: Realm of Puppeteria
City Replica: the Lobby
Description: the Puppetmaster wished his Private Network to be based on the Lobby: he loved open areas. This, however, 'Lobby' is consisted of Puppeteria only he can control.
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Name: Acid Burn
Equipment Points:
Private Networks List - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Private Networks List - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Private Networks List - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Private Networks List - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Private Networks List   Private Networks List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Name of Network: the lab
City Replica: no replica.. ORIGINAL MADE
Description: my lab... private lab "PRIVATE"... a lab with layers... if something goes wrong... only that part goes wrong....

the lab is full of lasers and with antiparticle guns... it can see any hidden enemies that goes inside... even invisible because of electromagnetic pulses that comes out in any living creature...

Last edited by Crashoverride on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Private Networks List - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Private Networks List - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Private Networks List - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Private Networks List - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Private Networks List   Private Networks List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Acid, add something more at the description. Describe your secret lab.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Private Networks List   Private Networks List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:32 pm

yeah what does it contain and what is inside... imagine like decoration and stuff. You get the drifft.
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Name: Acid Burn
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Private Networks List   Private Networks List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:34 pm

DONE EDITING...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Networks List   Private Networks List - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Networks List
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2