-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--

-New Age: CyberSPacE-

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SkyProphet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: SkyProphet   Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:43 pm

(More details on Infantry)

----------------------------- VEHICLE MODE---------------------------------------------
Name: SkyProphet
Kind: HoverCycle (Car-mode)
Description:
(Look at her Robot Infantry Mode)
She looks exactly like that, only turned into a vehicle.

::SkyProphet has access to all weapons available for her Robot Infantry mode even with her on Vehicle mode.
::SkyProphet has a stealth mode (she can still be detected)
::SkyProphet has a built-in HUD that displays all her details
::SkyProphet has a built-in webcam, communicator, and mini-map.
::SkyProphet has a built-in radar to sense anyone who uses Abilties
::SkyProphet has a built-in radar to detect allies, enemies and neutral people.
::SkyProphet can transform into her Robot Infantry Mode

Speed: Very Fast

-----------------------------ROBOT INFANTRY MODE----------------------------

Name: SkyProphet
Range: Short-Long
Type of Weapon/Armor: Robot Infantry
-----------------------------------------------------------
Picture or overall description:
Imported or Not?:
(She looks exactly like that)
Ability:
It has all of SkyProphet (Vehicle mode)'s utilities. Aside from that, she has her own weapons system.

::SkyProphet can either be on Sync or Manual mode
::SkyProphet is water proof and fire proof.
::SkyProphet has an Artificial Intelligence System
::SkyProphet has superhuman agility, speed and reflexes for an R.I unit
::SkyProphet has her own:
-ArmBlades: 'sheathed' on the sides of her arm are blades that can either be used to defend her, and be 'flipped' on the opposite side to be used as a defensive weapon
-Sliders: instead of feet, she has huge metal feet.
-Chest Beam: she has a beam-powered chest beam that can reach a distance of 40 feet, and is 30 feet wide.
-Shoulder Missiles: she has a three pairs of shoulder missiles on each shoulder, it can either distract opponents, or a last resort.
-Shoulder Beams: instead of the shoulder missiles, there are shoulder beams. They have half the distance and width of the Chest Beam.
-Back Boosters: boosts SkyProphet
-Skirt Blades: she can 'eject' any of the pieces of her skirt to be used as a blade. They are element sensitive.
-Flame Thrower: from the opposite of her palm, she can unleash a stream of fire.
-Finger Missiles: missiles are launched from her fingers. Either as a last resort or distraction.
-Finger Beam: half the distance and width of the Shoulder Beams.
-Ejection: an automatic ejection stream
-Skirt Missiles: the skirt will fold up, and all missile openings will open and missiles shall be launched towards the opponent (50 openings.)
-Skirt Beams: the skirt will fold up, and all beam openings shall open and beams shall be launched towards the opponent (50 opening)
-Grappling Hook: the elbow blade will launch itself and it will act as a grappling hook
-Spell Medium: the pilot can cast spells through her

Weakness: Hmm...

Strengths: Unlike any Robot Infantry, she has her own Link with Rhanta. Unfortunately, Robot Infantries are built with telepathic Links on its owner, enabling it to withstand any trial of technopathy, mind-control, arcanic mind control, and even Rhanta illusions.
History: Robot Infantries are huge robots designed for human control based on the 'mecha'. They have their own weapons system, and have two pilot modes: Manual or Sync. Using Manual, you'll sit on the cockpit, and manage all the controls. For Sync, the cockpit will transform into a Sync-zone: all you do, the robot does, too.

The history of Robot Infantry units are fairly long: starting with modern weapons, to robots, to cyborgs until someone proposed the idea. Robot Infantries are about 50 to 75 feet tall.

SkyProphet is an experimental prototype of Rhanta's very own Robot Infantry. But when she became successful, Rhanta began to use her.

A DEMO:
(From New Age Chronicles: Season 1: the Beginning)
Robot Infantry Unit Lessons;
Basic Control Maneuvers

Each R.I unit was placed in a straight horizontal line which faced the elevator that sent them to the Combat Field. The R.I units stepped on thick green grass which was just behind a metal net fence that covered a soccer field, a baseball court, a basket ball court, a tennis court, and the back entrance of the gym. Sir Peter and the others entered the Units assigned to them, and then---
ZOOOM!
EEERNG!
ECK!
ECK!
“PLEASE PLUG-IN YOUR ‘KEY’, SIR”
Said the A.I computer as Sir Peter and the others entered the respective R.I units Sir Peter assigned to them and they all ‘zoomed’ in the units and they are now inside them. After the A.I computer said that, appeared a big screen and it is like a welcome message that says: ‘Insert your Key to continue’. Sir Peter ordered everyone to insert the small USB-like device Sir Peter gave them with a small protector that covers its upper-left curve, with the name of their unit in white font. And as they inserted it, a welcome message appeared on each and everyone’s R.I unit.
Rhanta, on his unit with ebony-black and crimson-red color, inserted his Key on the horizontal hole located under a rectangular red button named Eject.
The A.I computer of the R.I unit welcomed Rhanta with a welcome message, “Welcome to Unit 006-11-13. This is your unit for the whole school year, please name the unit,” it beeped.
“Uh…” Rhanta said as he scratched his head, “I dun no a nice name…uh…what about…”
The computer asked too, “What about?”
“What if I name you Ulrich?”
“Then Ulrich it is!” the computer said happily.
Then on the top-right of the big screen appeared a new and smaller screen, with buzzing bars that goes up and down depending on the voice of the user; it’s a Speech Assistant. Pilots are able to communicate just by speaking the ‘Unit Number’ or the real name of the unit, and then speaking the message.
On the lower-left of the big-screen appeared three long horizontal bars; a blue on top, a yellow in the middle, and green on the lowest.
“These bars on your lower left screen indicates three things,” Sir Peter explained, “These indicate your Shield, or your basic protection, your Power, or the energy you used to fire laser weapons, and the Life Points, or the main armor your wear, and when it’s destroyed, you’ll be forced to eject,”
And then he clicked a red rectangular button on the center of the command-table below him that contained the command buttons. “The button read ‘Eject’,” he said and then he clicked it, “and the welcome screen turned red and it asked: Eject? And then below it appeared two options, yes or no, which can be selected by arrow-keys below the button which were named UP, DOWN, LEFT, and RIGHT;” he said as the screen of the students’ R.I units showed a perfect demonstration, “or options can be selected by moving the right joy-stick like device on your right, which a red button on top indicates that when you click that button, it fires a missile. And the longer you hold it, the more missiles you fire. The indicator on your lower-right,” he said as the screens of the student’s R.I units turned to an orange indicator which showed a table with two columns, and five rows, each with a name, and a number; Machine Gun: UNLIMITED, Missile: 500, Beam: 1000, Revolver: 90000, and on the lowest row, Particle Bm. : 50.
“These indicators indicate the ammo of each weapon your R.I unit has. Your units have the basic weapons, mainly, Machine Gun, Missiles, and Revolver. Some special units have add-ons, just like my unit, or what I name it, Slayer,” he said as he pointed at the red button on top of the joystick-like device, “This indicates that you fire the missile,” he said as his right index finger clicked something on the north-portion of the joystick and the metal covering was slung open and it showed two buttons, “This indicates that you want to be in Melee Combat mode. Clicking the button on the north of the joystick shows two buttons, and the currently equipped weapon will be sheathed, and your R.I will prepare a battle stance. The upper button indicates Kick, and lower, Punch.”
“Don’t worry,” he added, “There is an automatic Targeting Device that makes you target the nearest enemy units and attack them,” then the screen on the student’s R.I units’ demonstration turned to the center and showed a moving Green pointer and then it stopped as it turned red on a nearby R.I unit, “It means that it is registered as an enemy,” he said as a new screen appeared, showing the unit name, and its pilot, “This indicates the name of the unit, and the pilot, so you can know if you should really attack them because on some missions, you get to use enemy units.”
Then Sir Peter turned the screen of the demonstration on his feet-level, and showed his feet stepped on two of the five different pads, “Both of my feet are stepped on the two nearest pads on the center,” he said, “The one on the left indicates Accelerate, and the one on the right indicates Break. If you push the pad on the right of the Break pad, it means Double Break, or the Unit will break automatically, and it is really harmful, not if you are wearing a seat-belt. But that pad is only used on occasion. The one on the left of the Accelerate indicates Booster. It uses the booster on the ankle of each of the feet of the Unit to give you a fast boost, and it consumes less power.”
The screen of the demonstration then turned on his left; it showed Sir Peter’s hand touching a ball-like device that is stuck on a circular pad, which is stuck on a long vertical platform, each having a color, red to white. “The white ball that I am holding is the Viewer. It moves the whole Unit by making them move on the direction you turned on the Viewer. Example, if you turn the Viewer left, the Unit will step its foot to face left. You use the Accelerate pad to walk.”
“The platform with colors,” he said as he pointed on the platform with colors red to white, “This indicates the Revving system, or the super boost. It consumes not that large power but it is useful for escape. You push the Viewer down to Rev back, the farther you push, the faster it Revs back, and vice versa. “
Then, the screen of the demonstration turned again to the right, which showed Sir Peter’s right thumb nearly clicking a button that is stuck on behind the joystick, “This indicates the machine gun, if you click it, a bullet fires. The longer you click it, guess it, you’re right, the more bullets it fire.”
RIIIIIIING!
“Ok children,” Sir Peter said as he clicked the red button ‘Eject’ on the center of the command table, and then suddenly—
EENG!
VHOOSH!
The back of Slayer opened, the metal that covered Slayer’s back was released and separated to four, and then out flew Sir Peter still sitting on the chair and surrounded by the command table, by rocket thrusters aimed to make him ‘boost’ backward.
POOOF!
And then out appeared a parachute that assembled itself from the shoulder place of the chair Sir Peter was sitting on. It made Sir Peter float in the air, while shouting, “Ok! Time out! Eject from your seats and you are needed by your next teacher! Assignment for tomorrow; find the history of R.I units!”

----------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)