-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--

-New Age: CyberSPacE-

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Shadow on the Seal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:39 pm

In an instant, Xanatos reappeared two hundred feet away.

A pair of translucent, green, angelic wings appears from Xanatos' back, and his eyes glow bright blue. Immediately after, his eyes went from bright blue to bright green, and a replica of Enth's staff that only he can manipulate appeared on his hands; a huge, translucent green fist formed in front of him.

"Who is this guy?" asked Xanatos from far-away. He wasn't sure if he can be heard, but he hoped he would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Set phased through the shadows once more. 'Who's this guy?' he asked himself. He raised an eyebrow as he looked on the strange dude attacking him. 'Is he attacking me because I'm an Admin...or because I'm a PK-er...or because I look like--'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:58 pm

"He is a very strange fella," said Mara, expressionless as she was still phased through the environment, "Still, I don't know his name."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Zenevas sent out three waves of pure unadultered bionergy. Phase through that attack, my little toys, he thought. In fact, he wanted them to phase through it. When a person phases, their atoms disperse so that they can walk through things yet remain coherent, they are still held together. But with an attack of pure energy or extreme heat, the atoms will heat up and break free of their bonds (this is real physics and chemistry guys) and thus, the phasing person will become nonexistence. A pity Mara and Set were ignorant of such knowledge. Oh well, they would not Die oh no. They would become impotent and scattered, unable to do anything. THEN they will perish. Zenevas grinned at the thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:36 pm

(Uh huh...? At least I have one point in case we have a physics test. Haha)

Set raised an eyebrow. It was his first time seeing an attack like this, and he has a bad feeling. He immediately created a lightning ball high in the air, and somewhere far. He instantaneously teleported through them and reappeared about three hundred kilometers away, this time, south east, the same direction as Mara, though not exactly on 'his' path.
Back to top Go down
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Mara was shocked. "This must be the 'Lord Zenevas' person my Master is talking about,"

She remembered that Samael Sil'Drakul has an ally named 'Lord Zenevas', though she still wasn't able to meet him and only had description: one deadly hell of a guy (I just made the description up, but Sammy did say that you two are allies).

A pair of metal wings (plane wings, not bird wings) appeared from Mara's back as she boostered herself to the right, avoiding the wave that's about to be sent to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:50 am

Zenevas gathered his cloak and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 pm

"Tch," said Set as he turned around. He noticed that the person who attacked them disappeared. "It seems..."
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Xanatos noticed the guy disappear. "I think that's the Zenevas they are talking about."

He grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Grim shifted around the area. VoidWalker and Doll-E followed. "Where are we?" VoidWalker asked. Grim looked around. "WE, are here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Xanatos looked at the strange pentacle. He made a quick analysis.

He took down notes, even a screenshot of the pentacle and the last Lock. He even drew it, and kept the note in his pocket. He grinned. He saw someone familiar, "You're Grim, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:26 pm

A bolt of dark energy shot out of the pentacle and aimed for Xanatos head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Xanatos was surprised to see the bolt of dark energy. He instantaneously teleported beside Grim to miss the bolt. "So they can also attack?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:48 pm

"It seems." Grim said. "Yes, i am Grim." He said. "It seems the locks are here. We need Vacuum." Grim said. "Call them up"

"Yes, sir" VoidWalker said opening a small window in front of him.

A few minutes later a large shadow tentacle formed behind. Umbra and Vacuum came out of it.

"We need your expertise on this." Grim said.

"So it seems Grim...so it seems." Vacuum said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Xanatos looked at the just entered 'assistants', or so he called, that came beside Grim. Immediately, without even calling them, the Seals on Xanatos' palms glowed bright gold as two portals emerged: one bright blue from the skies, one blood red from the ground.

From the red portal, just a glimpse of what came was seen. It was a black cloak that soared the skies, and reappeared behind Umbra, his bone wings positioned towards her body, ready to strike. It was Abaddon, the Angel of Death.

From the blue portal came an angel with parrot wings, descending from the skies, his eyes giving off a deathly stare as he landed behind Vacuum, his hands pulsating with golden energy, ready to burn anyone with celestial light. It was Gabriel, the Hammer of Justice.

It happened simultaneously.

Immediately from the two portals came three beings. From the blue portal came a very angelic girl with wings on the sides of her head. She has blonde hair and a pair of pink eyes. She landed beside Xanatos, his right side. From the red portal came two beings, two very seductive beings. One with blood-shot eyes and a red tuxedo, the other with blonde hair, a charming face, and blue robes. Both have wings, they rushed into Xanatos' side. The four said in simultaneous order, "Calm down."

Abaddon heard the command, and retreated into his cloak, disappearing from sight. Gabriel nodded, and soared the skies, blending with the light.

Archangel Michaela prepared herself for what came, she whispered to Xanatos's ear, "A tool of dark magic, perhaps?" Xanatos nodded, "Yes."

"Belial," said Xanatos, in command form. The one in blue didn't even look, but nodded and came closer to the Locks, about fifteen feet away, his Presence emanating from him. "Whatever this is?"

"Did Master even tell you to come closer?" said Lucifer, the Lord of Hellfire, "He just said your name. It's like you already know what to do."

"Because I already know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:32 pm

"I see you have an excellent array of company." Umbra said

VoidWalker approached Vacuum.

"Your powers are useful this time, dont make a mistake." VoidWalker said scornfully holding Vacuum's shoulder tightly.

"Take your hands off me, you tech freak." Vacuum said shoving off VoidWalker's hand.

Doll-E was silently watching the seals around and the beings next to Xanatos.

"Stop your bickering." Grim said. "This is not the time for that, but it is time to level the playing field."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 pm

"If I may interrupt," started Lucifer, flying beside Grim, "This is still about the dark arts, and I'm quite sure this strange Lock-looking device is full of it."

Michaela nodded, "I agree with Lucifer. Perhaps you shall need our...assistance."

"The Crown Prince of Demons at your service," said Beelzebub, appearing beside Vacuum, bowing his head. One can clearly see his two pairs of red insect eyes when they look directly on his face.

"Very dramatic," said Raphael, walking beside Beelzebub, "So what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:59 am

A dark red cloud suddenly blocked the sky.
Uh-oh.
A single beam of red light issued from the center of the baleful cloud. A lone figure floated downward. A woman. With ice blue hair wearing black. On her back, a scarlet X was attached.
Ifurita X stopped and aimed with her Powerkey Staff.
"Maximum Firepower: charging."
This would have taken minutes before, but with X Upgrader it only took moments for her to charge the attack to half power. Eight other figures floated beside her. All Nine Efreets had gathered. Each one of them took aim at the duo and their pathetic piddling minions. Each Efreet began to charge their most powerful attacks.
Death. That was Xanatos' and Grim's future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:10 pm

"They have arrived." VoidWalker grimly said.

"Thou does not need eyes to see the end that may come." Doll-E said closing her eyes

Vacuum, Umbra and Grim looked above and saw the 9 charging up.

"We cant stop them. We must leave." Grim said

"We must, we cant allow ourselves to die in such a fashion." Umbra said

"Xanatos. You cannot fight these, i assure you. One is a handful, all nine is a fate more worse than death." Grim said while Umbra opened a dark tentacle.

Vacuum opened his palms and left runes around the Tower. The runes glowed and disappeared from sight. A few runes appeared around Xanatos and his minions. They disappeared all the same.

"We shall leave." Grim said after all the others entered. "Your choice," Grim went inside. The Tentacle began to collapse in on itself. Grim and his allies have left. Xanatos and his were left alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 pm

"Nine of them," said Xanatos, he smirked. "He's correct, we can't 'win' against these...yet."

"Tch," said Lucifer, commanding everyone to return to where they came from. Michaela did the same thing.

"We shall meet again," said Xanatos, bowing to Ifurita, disappearing in a flash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shadow on the Seal   

Back to top Go down

A Shadow on the Seal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2