-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Herald's Entrance

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
The Herald's Entrance Left_bar_bleue0/0The Herald's Entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
The Herald's Entrance Left_bar_bleue80/100The Herald's Entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

The Herald's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Dread appears in the station. Silent, not much people here. Dread walks along the corridors. The time was midnight. It was a peaceful one. The Astral Watcher appeared from his body.

"What a putrid town..." he commented.

"It would seem dead if not for the few that are still here." Dread said.

"The Lord of Terror wants this land."

"I have not forgotten the orders, Guardian" he said sternly

"Be sure you don't." Guardian then seeped back in Dread's body.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Name: Val Riley
Equipment Points:
The Herald's Entrance Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Herald's Entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The Herald's Entrance Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Herald's Entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Val entered and started to wonder in the place. He was to study the different places.

He saw someone from afar, but he did not care he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
The Herald's Entrance Left_bar_bleue0/0The Herald's Entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
The Herald's Entrance Left_bar_bleue80/100The Herald's Entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Dread knew there were a few here and noticed a new arrival.

Guardian spoke: "Kill him"

"Why?...he isn't part of the main objective. And we would blow cover."

"Ah, good man. At least you know your rules."

"You are covering up your blood lust. Yet I crave for the same thing. But it must wait."

"Yes...yes.." Guardian went and set his eyes locked on the figure. "Seems an unworthy foe anyways!" he commented.

"Get back inside."
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Val was learning a few stuff while walking there. He decided to rest, so he sat down, brought out his Violin and played it. He was playing something that would make him feel better, something to energize him.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:00 pm

"Music? A street performer!" Guardian yelled.

"Pathetic to say the least!" Guardian commented and threw an energy ball at the boy.

"What are you doing?" Dread said grabbing hold of the Astral Watcher's neck.

"I'm doing him a favor! Death is a more likely payday for him!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Val heard something, something directed to his position. He changed the color of light of his skin to make himself invisible, but he was still playin his violin. The energy ball exploded on his previous spot.

Val is now playing near where the energy ball came from, still playing his violin. The sound of the violin echoed in the place... then a voice was heard...

"Do you not like the music?"
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:07 pm

"All i hear noise!" Screeched Guardian. "Music to me is the screams of pitiful lives!"

"I guess it can't be helped." Dread removed his grip.

"Are you going to retaliate?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Val did not reply. Instead he made booming sound all over the place as if C4s was exploding all over the place. He stopped playing his violin and placed it back to it's case. Val walks slowly walks from the sides while making exploding noise, still invisible to the human eye.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:21 pm

"Good job, Guardian.." Dread Blade said.

Guardian slinked back inside with a wide grin on his face. A voice ringed in his thoughts.

"YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE"

Dread Blade ignored the exploding noise. "Challenge accepted."

"Guardian! Give me the power to see him!"

Guardian complied using his Astral Magic. Val was soon visible to his sight. Dread grasped his Polymorph blade and rushed towards his adversary. He swiftly struck Val.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Val looked at Dread and there, light flashed for a second and Val was no longer there. After the flash Val was behind Dread but with some distance.

"Why do you attack me? did you not like the sounds?"
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:33 pm

"The sounds seem like explosions. They seem like home to me." Dread Blade uttered as he kept striking with his blade.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Val did not understand why Dread started to attack. He did not like it.

Val headed straight for Dread and phased throught him, and from behind he attacked with punches, punches that would make him dizzy due to vibration.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Dread blade dodged the punches and parried the last punch with his blade. He quickly followed up with a punch of his own.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:51 pm

The vibrations was strong, it made Dread's hand drop his sword. Val used his other hand to block the punch, with the vibrations coming from his gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Dread's sword was caught by the Astral Watcher as it swung the sword to blindside Val. Dread Blade quickened his pace and moved away. His power was in it's lowest. What was wrong? He thought. He quickly opened his palms and struck Val with a slab of stone.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Val is always alert, he heard the sword swing. He phased through the sword, and he slowed down the movement of the stone.

Val remained standing on his spot.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Guardian returned the sword to Dread.

Suddenly his form changed. Scaly armor, tail and wings began to form. A helmet took form. In a small burst of fire, He now was the Winged Tyrant. He was flying above the floor. The helm's visor glowed red and a huge bellowing fire began to approach the silent, standing person.

Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Black smoke surrounded Anubis Socrates Reon when he appeared on top of a nearby pole. Sheath in hand, he carefully watched the two battling folk. A sound and light manipulator, and some sort of person who can change his shape at will. Something disturbed his visit at the grave, enough for him to be irritated.

He grinned and licked his lips.

He held the hilt of his katana.

With a quick thrust came the blade instantly in the middle of the path of the fiery person, right in the middle between him and the silent person. It was about forty feet away from Anubis, but it can reach that spot. He made the blade stay enough for the two to notice him. With a quick flash, the blade disappeared into the hilt, and the pole slowly turned into ash, lowering him slowly.

"Mind if I join the fun?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Val released sound waves from him going outward. The sound waves extinguished the huge flame and hits everything inside. The noise echoed and made the sounds noisier.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:57 pm

The Winged Tyrant felt little. He quickly raced towards Val and twisted to slice Val using his katars.

A thought began to race inside Dread's head. "Another foe! Kill him!"

Dread replied in thought. "Shut up, Guardian"

Dread replied to the newcomers question: "Must you now? Lives are always at risk. Would you risk yours?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:15 pm

Val directed the light at Dread, and when Dread landed, Val was behind him ready to attack. Val attacked using his gauntlets, he accelerated himself making his attacks quicker.

(Vibrations XD)
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Anubis took a moment to think, enough for his eye to spark and cancel the soundwaves directed at him. He took a quick glance behind him, and looked at he flaming man. He noticed the other kid: quick, fast, agile.

This is going to be fun.

Anubis quickly flipped his arm forward and then sideways, near-instantly releasing the blade from the hilt of his katana.

With a puff of smoke, he disappeared.

Reappearing in mid-air behind the boy attacking the fiery man, aiming for a side-slash.
"I'm born to be at risk. Why should I play if I don't know how to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Val heard something behind him, a sword was going to hit him from the side. He stopped his attack against Dread and switched to Anubis. He phased through his attack and through him and from behind, he punched.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Just then, a hissing of a pneumatic door preceded the entrance of twenty bots and a tanker.
"What is this commotion about humans?" asked a striker bot with a slash of red paint to indicate seniority, floating thirty feet above the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Anubis's eyes expanded when he saw his attack missed, but knew definitely the classic place where his enemy would appear. Black puff of smoke succeeded his disappearance, reappearing on the ground just beside the fiery man, only forty feet away. He stood, and with a quick flash of a hand, the blade returned to its hilt, and he quietly unsheathed the blade, his hand not leaving the hilt.

He looked at the striker bot with the paint, not knowing which one of the swarm he's supposed to look at.

"Fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Herald's Entrance   The Herald's Entrance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Herald's Entrance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: -the Global Network (the Game)- :: Cyberspace :: The Core :: the Centerpoint Station :: the Six Gates-
Jump to: