-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Empty
PostSubject: Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas)   Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Gamer01 had been told by his brother about his pets. His pets that still wander around. Now he is ready to meet up with them. Meet with Omicron and Zeta.

Gamer01 sat down with little stress. He waited.

A winged figure along with a rider. The rider had sharpened claws and glowing red eyes. It even had the capital symbol for Zeta on its jet black body. The dragon creature had a silver tinge to its body, with pure white eyes. Spines line its back and the capital symbol for Omicron was embedded on its head. It beat its wings until it touched down.

"Are you our master's brother?" Zeta asked, holding a handful of items.

Gamer01 stood up and nodded. "Don't you see the resemblance?"

"No" Zeta said coldly.

"Ah..ok" Gamer01 said silently.

The dragon spoke. "We are here to turn our loyalties over to you. It was Greek's final wish. All his items. Were to be transferred to you."

"I see..." Gamer01 said.

"Is it him Omicron?" Zeta whispered.

"Yes, Zeta."

"Fine."

Zeta revealed in the sack. The Alpha and Omega gloves. "These are yours, brother of Greek."

"Thank you..." Gamer01 said sincerely.

"I'd like to say that my brother is..." Gamer01 stopped. He remembered these were programs and are unaware of the real world.

"Greek is?" Omicron waited.

"Nothing. I'm sure he'd be happy." Gamer01 said.

Suddenly, Omicron and Zeta turned into weapons. Zeta, the Dark Claw and Omicron, the Spine Blade.

"Hold us with pride." Zeta said.

"I'm sure I will...by the way. I'll be changing you guys a bit. And the gloves too."

"Do anything you want. The items are yours to use and we are at your command." Omicron said.

Zeta seemed reluctant.

"Good." Gamer01 said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Name: Archon Sentinel Vark'hus
Equipment Points:
Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Left_bar_bleue100/100Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Left_bar_bleue100/100Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas)   Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:07 am

Then suddenly Gamer was feeling that he is being watched, but he does'nt know where.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas)   Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:33 am

Gamer01 looked around. He sensed he was being watched. Yet, how can he not be? It's a game.
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Name: Archon Sentinel Vark'hus
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas)   Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Then a tall creature towering 6 feet tall appeared behind him, the creature just stood there and inspecting him.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Name: Val Riley
Equipment Points:
Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas)   Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Not far from the area where two creatures were standing, Val played his Violin.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas)   Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Gamer01 looked up. Omicron and Zeta turned into tattoos and the Gloves transformed into the Tech and Circuit Gloves. "Yes...hmm..." Gamer01 walked a few feet further.

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Left_bar_bleue0/0Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Left_bar_bleue80/100Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas)   Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Dread Blade and Guardian were on the move. They keep moving until they see an alien, a boy and the violinist.

"Your new-" Guardian was cut off by a blade to his throat.

"Shut up." Dread said. "I don't need publicity yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas)   Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Wish (PRIVATE to only those who are not under Zenevas)
Page 1 of 1