-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gate of Fire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
The Gate of Fire Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Gate of Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The Gate of Fire Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Gate of Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The Gate of Fire Empty
PostSubject: The Gate of Fire   The Gate of Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:42 am

Khalida stood in front of the Gate of Fire. It opened with a thunderous roar. She cast a glance with in and stepped into the Land of Darkness. Inside, three adult Forestores leapt into action. Their tails swung wide. Khalida sidestepped and rolled to avoid, unleashing thousands of claws. They tore one of the Forestores apart. She had to duck to avoid the jaws of the second, kicking its jaws and sliced the Key into the face of Forestore. It bled out in three seconds, twitching. She was then thrwon thirty feet away, as the tail of the third swiped her. However, she had stabbed her claw into the tail and its chocked itself to death. Khalida slumped to the ground, six robs broken and a ruptured spleen. A tanker bot lifted her, and a Screecher picked them up. And it sped away towards the Dark Tower.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Gate of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gate of Fire   The Gate of Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 pm

(we're not allowed to roleplay in Kal-Saitharak. who'll rp with Khalida? o.o)
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
The Gate of Fire Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Gate of Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
The Gate of Fire Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Gate of Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

The Gate of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gate of Fire   The Gate of Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:17 pm

(but your welcome towards the outskirts of the Arden Barrens... or outside the outer perimeter wall of my realm...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gate of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gate of Fire   The Gate of Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gate of Fire
Page 1 of 1