-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing else to do but stare...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Nothing else to do but stare... Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Nothing else to do but stare... Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Nothing else to do but stare... Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Nothing else to do but stare... Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Nothing else to do but stare... Empty
PostSubject: Nothing else to do but stare...   Nothing else to do but stare... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:50 pm

(Hey this area is supposed to be mine...! O-o )

Samael arrived with his 38th Terror Regiment and his 82nd Blitz Doctrine on top of a very tall cliff, Samael gazed upon the welcoming breeze of death chill. He moved at the edge of the cliff and gazed upon a weird structure.

"And what is this...?"

A Corrupted Geologist answered his master's question.

"My lord...>gurgles< That thing is Stygia...>snort< A fortress of Zenevas...>gurgles<

"This place is supposedly mine..."

Then Garthonk stepped forward and recommended if they bombard that fortress.

"... Zenevas wouldn't want this but... This area is supposedly mine...!"

Then Garthonk commenced a barrage of warheads towards Stygia, Garthonk with a small smile on his face. He watched happily as Stygia comes crushing down, rubble after rubble Stygia had been wiped out from the horizon. A thick smog envelopes Stygia, as soon as the fog of war fades away. Stygia was no-more.

Samael mounted Nerge and rode of towards the remains of Stygia, he dismounted Nerge and grabbed a handful of snow. Using the technique of Azgalor, a great City of Heliodromus.

"Now I proclaim this area as my own!!!"
Back to top Go down

Nothing else to do but stare...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: -the Global Network (the Game)- :: Cyberspace :: Glasiya :: Stygia-
Jump to: