-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--

-New Age: CyberSPacE-

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Shiera
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:58 am

"Ah...So what now?" SHe asked looking at the guards cleaning up the mess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:10 pm

"I really don't know," said Set, chuckling, "We should wait for a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
10000/10000  (10000/10000)
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Then the snow seized falling down, and it swirled and a form occured. It was the Titan King himself, he gazed into the opend doors and looked at everybody else. He looked at Khalida with a rare smile and turned his back at her, he walked right at Set and Sheira.

"Now... my greatest fears has come at it's beginning. I cannot make him stop conquering other worlds, but it is my duty to scout out other and new worlds at his will... That is why he made me for... *looked at Shiera* Now that is just the beginning... *looked at Set* And now it shall soon start..."

He walked past by Khalida and suddenly raised on the ground, his throne appeared and the pedestal that Terrormourne rest also shows upon existance. Samael sat down and he was suddenly froze, but this time no-icy protection coverd him up. He just froze but still his eyes glowed fearsfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:31 am

Set walked towards his master. People could see Apocalypse within Set as he strode past dark and shady darkness, the crimson armor covering him every once in a while. He kneeled and bowed down before the throne. "What is thy bidding?"
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:15 pm

"Be on high alert my Champions... I fear the worst of our reckoning... Even Zenevas cannot face him alone. We must be vigilant, strong and fearsome than our enemy. As my covenant is partially touched by this warnings, I have no choice but to face him also. But. If I fail, we all fail..."

Samael suddenly stood up and wield Terrormourne.

"Besides, my weapon thursts for power. Terrormourne hungers."

Then suddenly a different voice spoke at Set.

"Child, it is best if we still remain dormant. We cannot risk for something that we cannot face it ourselves, even I fear him the most. His lust for invasion and crusade has drawn his attention towards this world of yours. That is why he made me... Now go back to your business and stay vigilant!"

Samael's eyes glowed cyan color then it turned back to blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:59 am

Khalida was not moved. She stood there. "Lord Samael, you are my Father's mightiest ally. Can we not get on with it and destroy our enemies? The Dark One would prefer that you marshall your troops as well." She turned to the crowd and blazed red, a bloody light from the pinacle of Dol Guldur that illuminated every shadow.
I AM ZENEVAS, LORD OF ALL DARKNESS, KING OF THE SHADOWS AND GODS OF THE CYBERSPACE. MY WORSHIPERS, ALLIES AND MINIONS I COME TO YOU NOW TO REVEAL TO YOU A TRUTH: THE WEAK SHALL FALL AND THE STRONG SHALL RULE!I AM PROOF OF THIS! LET US LEAD THE LOST ONES OF OUR KIND TO VICTORY! FOR I, ZENEVAS WILL SOON BE FREE FROM MY PRISON AND SHALL LEAD YOU ALL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satannos

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:53 pm

(wait. Aren't all evil characters invited?)

Satannos was lost when he walked inside the venue. He was welcomed by a glass of punch, which he declined. His appetite is away from him, truly, he was lost. He didn't speak, he watched as everyone played around the moonlight. He searched for anyone familiar, virtually no one.

His arms were constricted, he can remove them, but he doesn't want to. He flipped his hair on one side, he waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Samael looked at precious Kahlida.

"He who comes in every worlds... I cannot or even we cannot handle such power. His armies comes near into your wolrds, but still I cannot do or even un-match his greatness. The only thing that we are capable up to now is to just wait... Buy still REJOICE!!! my fellow friends. I would rather have good times with you all rather than kicking the bucket and stabbing and hacking my enemies into bits... I shall not waste time for that! But still when this feast for you Khalida is over... WE SHALL MARCH TOWARDS HIM BY SURPRICE AND STRIKE HIM DOWN AND LET SHAME CRAWL UP TOWARDS HIM!!! WE SHALL RAISE OUR BANNERS HIGH AND SHOUT OUT OUR INSIPRING ROARS AND SCARE OFF THE ENEMY UNTIL OUR GUTS BLEED OUT!!!" as Samael gives an inspiring speech everyone gives also an inspiring roar.

Samael then took his chalise and filled it with reddish punch. He looked at his brave and loyal allies and raised a toast. The music made the room feels welcoming again as the lights shimmers. The room was filled with Samael and Zenevas' loyal armies.

Samael went towards Khalida.

"Your Zenevas' sprout...? Hm? Well... do not be worried to that comotion early. They wont harm us inside this walls... I have your protection my lady. *bows*"

Then he called a Templar Knight at Ifurita's side and Khalida with a weird dialect ; "Hashnir Faturil"

"They will guard you, your lady as long as they exist... Now enjoy your party."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:09 pm

"We attack by surprise?" thought Apoc, nearly chuckling, "He said we can't even take this 'world-comer' head-on, what more if we do it by surprise? Not to mention the number of people it'll take to battle him, this is barely a stealth mission."

Set shushed his shadow, "Shut up for a moment. I'm thinking."

He quickly searched for an old companion. He turned his body around, his tail coat flowing behind him. He took a few paces.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Shiera
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:37 pm

"Hmph, a surprise attack on him? I'm not sure that'll work at all...." Shiera replied on the suggestion. "O-nex, what's on your mind?" She asked the robotic companion.

"Uh...hmm...stealth could be useful, though..we have to make sure he doesnt know were up to this or it'll go all heck wrong..." He looked at Set hoping he had another suggestion or better. A plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:14 pm

"Sprout seems a little offensive, Lord Samael, but we have no time. The Attack on the Cross Dimensions draws near and we have not yet fully organized. The Dark God will soon be free, but until that time, we have to kill those who would hinder us." she looked at Satanoss. "You are young, ambitous and powerfull I task you in my father's behalf to scout the Cross Dimensions for powerful enemies that need to be taken care off before we Attack."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satannos

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Satannos was surprised. He blinked twice.

"Uh, me, ma'am?" he asked fraily. He immediately blinked once more and said, "Why, yes, it's me. I'm the only Satannos here, and--hehe, when should I start the search?"

He sounded as innocently as possible. He twisted his fingers and played with them for a sec, formulating his plans in mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
120/150  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Arakutype looked around and saw the interruption. He thought of consuming the person he had talked to awhile ago. Appetizers...

NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Khalida stirred, and looked at Samael. "Awaken the Great Monsters."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
120/150  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 am

The blob looked around and heard the words uttered by the Seed of Zenevas. "The Great Monsters?..." Arakutype said.

He turned to see his Lord Samael. "So my master has allies that *gurgles* I have yet to know..."

The mass of grey matter slithers around the area. Still wary of any more intruders.

Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 pm

The Titan King felt something odd about Arakutype lately. He then turns his attention towards Khalida.

"Why would we attack the Cross Dimensions at this time, your father helds most of this Realm... Let's give some breather towards the rebels and let's just relax and enjoy of his reign of terror... My men would not took this action as a waste of time and effort."

Then a voice changed Samael's tone and his eyes turns cyanish color.

"Yes. My host is right. If we make an attack towards the Cross Dimensions, our attention towards a new threat grows slimmer. I suggest that we seize our hostilities for a moment towards the rebels and stop acting as a barbarian. We must make our forces at full arms and get ready for a first wave to come. Those 'Monsters' of Zenevas is not evenly equaled to my father's army. We must embrace the fact that time will come he will arrive at turn the tables up side down. But I grew even weaker with a mortal body of this old host of mine. If I grew weaker and weaker and un-able to find a new body that never get's old or even rots. Our hopes in destroying his armies will make our doom as swift as the wind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:44 am

Khalida spoke, "The Great Monsters are the most powerful in the land, Lords in their own right. They shall become our vanguard in the Invasion. I will awaken the Hyperion King. I leave the rest to you. They must not be killed before our Dark God is returned to us."

(see monster list for more info)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:13 am

"Do not mock my warnings young one, for his armies shall storm right in this world. It would be a quick death towards all of us! If we manage to some how defeat him alone, his armies would stop. But with out it's master, it shall rampage and pillage what ever it sees! The Hyperion King is unmatched towards his pawns, not even everyone would handle such power..."

Then the Titan King walked in front of Khalida. He placed his hands on her forehead and made a connection.

"Let me show you, let me show you the true meaning of fear young one... Let me how you his powers and his armies... Let me show you the true RULER of worlds..."
Then a quick glimpses of the unknown avenger and pillager of worlds dominated Khalida's mind, an army of such unknown powers marched towards a portal. A demonically looking machine and flames of thunder and rains of hellfire pored down from the heavenly sky and from the ground. Not only the houses and buildings were destroyed even the whole terrain was massacred and tortured. The remnants of the living is being fed up into a specialized machine, it disintegrated their bodies. Then the moment the vision slips towards the Master of the True Legion, the vision ended.
A flaming body of an unknown figure emerges under a massive hole of hellfire.

"No you shall not underestimate our enemy, even I do fear him the most. But with an old body like this, my power grows slimmer. I need to pass on my powers and gather more!!!"

Then the Titan King recomposes himself and walked past by Khalida, he went up towards a balcony and gazed upon the Great Arden.

"For once, I have felt power and peace in my life. For there is no-one shall ever intervene towards my plot. But the time has arrived and fear is yet shall flourish upon everybody's hearts... I fear the worst in losing such forces that will be herald towards a new dawn of our destruction."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   

Back to top Go down

The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2