-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--

-New Age: CyberSPacE-

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Re-Genesis at it's full display...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
10000/10000  (10000/10000)
Energy:

PostSubject: The Re-Genesis at it's full display...   Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:03 pm

The Overmind and the Spine were busy doing long schematics and long equations, some other biological tests were also being tested. The first specimen was that an Ak-Baba was tested by a small dose of the 'Flask', the Ak-Baba's neck were split like a banana and a mouth like formed in it. Thou it was already dead before reaching its fullest capacity, the Ak-Baba and its neck like mouth that split like a banana were dead; floating in a chamber.

The other specimen was a reptilian creature, the creature's eyes popped out long limbed like scythes, its three fingered hands were combined and it looks like a mantis’s graspers. And lastly its scales were transformed into a meaty-shell cover; the creature was sliced in half due to a violent reaction towards the 'Flask"

And lastly a captured Cyberspace citizen was on set and being watched by the both scientists. The slave couldn’t even move or struggle because a specialized drug that calms a specimen down, the slave was injected by the same amount of the 'Flask'.
The slave suddenly went high (like a guy who sniffed cocaine), then some swelling occurred in his right corner of his forehead, then the slave opens his mouth and it's tongue became a spear. Its fingers became sharp-clawed tips, its right hand suddenly evolved into a bunch of spear like tentacles. The swollen forehead explodes and a meat like substance en-gulfed the slaves face, a few went towards the lip area and it suddenly melted. The face was covered with a forest of thorns, the slave's mouth evolved into the creepiest mouth ever seen. The gums became reddish pink and the teeth were suddenly shaped and with a serrated edge, a blackish drool was dripping off its mouth. The slave that turned into a test specimen even grew; the metallic straps were at its breaking point. The sound of the metal being bent yelled.
Then a command suddenly was heard.

"HALT ZE EVOLUZION!!!" the specimen was quickly laid to rest and the body soon bubbled and soup was remained on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Genesis at it's full display...   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:10 am

Set was watching the whole experiment. It didn't appear good.

"Good thing I don't have any of that within me," he whispered. He then chuckled, "So what do we plan to do with the 'successful' specimen?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Genesis at it's full display...   Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 pm

The both scientists were suprised towards Set's arrival. The both men looked at each other then focused on Set. The Spine talked first.

"It is more likely that these... testing is more suitable for humaniod bodies. The flask... is enchanced with unknown quantum secrets... But yet, a brave host and a strong one could make this further tests would do..."

Then the Overmind talked.

"If I must... would you like to *roles eyes* Be our guinepig...? It would be wise to know how it feels like to become... a new... to become the most... dominant species in all... A perfect combination towards... Nature itself... A perfect being you would become...!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Genesis at it's full display...   Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Set shook his head, "No, no, sorry. I won't volunteer myself for some experiment, anymore. Intriguing, though, I do have someone in my mind."

He raised an eyebrow, followed by a grin. Spine and the Overmind surely would've known who he is talking about. "Well then, I shall also look over this operation to see if its a success or a failure."
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Genesis at it's full display...   Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:21 pm

The both scientists bowed their heads gently and looked at each other.

"I shall further a do more tests and more equations!"

"Ya... I will go for more schematics and DNA reaserch, for further more enchancements for the Lord..."

Then Darius Wolf entered the facility, with documents for a test research on a player. Darius with a raised eyebrow and a pipe on his mouth, he talked to Set.

"As you know... that Flask of ours will be used... As you could see, we are itching to use it to... *making a gesture* ... You get the point... now if you may excuse me gentlemen I would like to have a word to Set."

The Overmind and the Spine did'nt bothered them leaving, they were like hich on cafine. Working for the Flaks or Re-Genesis would work towards... the person that they were planning to use uppon it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Genesis at it's full display...   Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Set leaned on a wall and crossed his arms. "This'll be tough," he told Darius, "Using the Flask against that target would be risky. Are you sure you have laid out your plans well?"

A burst of electricity spun around Set's hair, giving himself a static tinge. "I, too, am excited to try it out."
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Genesis at it's full display...   Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 am

Darius showed a small smile, and leaves.

The both scientists made a small quarrel.

"Would this work for the King?"
"Just do it properly would you?! I dont know if it would work on him... But, do it right!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Genesis at it's full display...   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Set sighed and walked towards the scientists.

"What if you use it on a direct descendant of the King? If that works on him or her, maybe that would work with the King."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Genesis at it's full display...   

Back to top Go down

The Re-Genesis at it's full display...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1