-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--

-New Age: CyberSPacE-

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Artifact that should not exist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
120/150  (120/150)

PostSubject: The Artifact that should not exist   Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:00 am

Arakutype entered the area. It was huge and contained knowledge, knowledge that can turn tides of battle, knowledge that encompasses thought and belief, and of course knowledge that has been hidden. Those kinds of knowledges were the type that the blob wanted to know. One of which caught his attention. The hologram stood before him, it looked as if a crystalline circuit board yet it was spherical and translucent, with blue and red streaks around and within it. The hologram was enough to spark curiosity but as the recorder spoke it gave a hope of replicating the object.

This artifact was known as the Circuit Master's Codex. This gizmo has been passed down from each generation of Technopath Masters from the Regions of CyberSpace. There have been multiple copies of the Circuit Master's Codex, filled with the same knowledge of the orginal except for the limited use of mechanical organisms.

"Mechanized Organics eh?" the blob asked inquisitively.

The original had the power to activate the underground horde of mechanized soldiers, spawning them to articficial life and renew the world of CyberSpace, Master Technopaths have sealed them away in case of emergency, peace however was the time and they were never used. The army below stood silent awaiting command from the Codex. None ever came.

"An army below...where is it by chance?" It asked as if the machine would answer.

The Circuit Master's Codex was so well hidden no one knows the location of it's whereabouts or even confirmation of it's existence, illustrations and stories of this legendary item are still shown and told across the regions. Copies have been made to fool the common merchant, but master smiths have tried their best to mimic the legend's tales. The power of technopathy, the master control over machines and magnificent supremacy over all circuitry and electronics. This is a dream artifact and may never be known if it even exists or its plain existence is to tease the souls of Treasure Hunters.

The recording ended. "This artifact...this could change the tide of the war and obliterate the enemies of the Dark God. Yet, I do not know how to smith the item nor do I know the location of the Mechanized Army. This is troublesome..." The blob said to himself. He stared into the hologram. As he looked closer, he noticed that the red and blue streaks made a pattern.

"Tch!" Arakutype took hold the hologram emmiter and the data disk of the artifact. "I cannot make sense of this! But maybe someone of smithing mastery and knowledge of circuitry could help and meld the item into existence. Who do I know that has these?" Arakutype knew two.

"Shiera, a servant of Samael...The Master Female BlackSmith and the new meat. That Gamer01....I must have these two. Shiera will the easy, the latter will need trickery. I need him on our side or he will be forced to be." Arakutype said. He lingered around the hall for a couple of hours hunting fro more interesting bits of information.

Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Shiera
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Artifact that should not exist   Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Shiera had appeared. She heard a request of somewhat..and it was from an ally. O-nex was behind her.

"Hello. Dear ally...I heard you need something to be made?" She asked. "Aaanndd...whats with the hologram?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
120/150  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Artifact that should not exist   Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:13 am

Arakutype neared the ally. "I have a request, I need you to smith me this item. The Circuit Master's Codex. We will need the assistance of Gamer01 as well. He will help us or I will bond with him to force his knowledge out." The blob said.

"Your expertise is needed Shiera, I trust that this item can help in the destruction of the enemies of the Dark God of which our master, Lord Samael, serves. We must do whatever we can to eliminate the threats." Arakutype explained. "So tell me, can you smith it?"

Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Shiera
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Artifact that should not exist   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:21 pm

"Gamer01?...the new guy?" Shiera thought "Hm, yeah...i can. Why wouldnt I?" She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
120/150  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Artifact that should not exist   Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:30 am

"Then we shall proceed. I understand that you are an S-Rank." Arakutype said. "We will also need your strength and cunning to make this plan go smoothly." The blob said.

It opened a portal. "I will await your arrival at the Jungle Zone. Be there." The mass said as he entered the oblong shaped door. The portal closed leaving Shiera behind.

----EXIT

(Jungle Zone)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artifact that should not exist   

Back to top Go down

The Artifact that should not exist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1