-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--

-New Age: CyberSPacE-

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
1/1  (1/1)
Energy:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:31 pm

"..." Vio thought about it, "I popped out of it, i guess." He said with a smile on his face.

"Send me a message when the attack will be and the details, i need to go now. Bye guys"

-->Exit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D

Character Stats
Name: Angelus Mortis
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Angelus noticed that she was being watched from below. And she swiftly hid behind the counter. Silently spying on "The Apprentice" and the others down below.

But she saw the killer of Lord Cask. And her anger drives her a bit mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:14 pm

"An angel..." remarked Rhanta, looking at Angelus from afar. He didn't bother lining his gaze with hers, it would take a while for her to notice that he's looking at her right now. His mask of shadows shifted for a few moments. He wasn't sure if this Angelus, as she was named when he looked below her feet, can be trusted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Xanatos arrived on cue, just like how Rhanta told him. In a flash he was beside his friend, the next he was in front of Angelus, looking at her, and then in another he returned back to his place.

Two figures are around Angelus.

"Interesting..." said Michaela, flying around the angel, "So you're one of us?"

"Not one of you," answered Belial, taking his daily notes, "If you ask me, she's no mere celestial being. I sense both good and evil synergies swirling around her."

"You're right," answered Michaela, "Perhaps she's not a Celestial or an Infernal Being. Perhaps a mixture of both? I really cannot be sure."

Xanatos ignored the conversation and went to the planning.

"I think it would help if I would be there, too," he answered, "I have my own plans to the place, but it will be for the benefit."

He looked at Rhanta. The Phantom of Shadows knew exactly what Xanatos had in mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Grim saw Xanatos and was glad for the coming of allies. "We shall have an army for the Siege, soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Angelus lay on the spot. Silently watching the Traitor. Ignoring the comments the others are saying. Waiting for a good chance to attack the Traitor. Truthfully, the Traitor does not look human...

Angelus Mortis closed in. Drawing out her sword. It's shine waiting to be dirtied by the blood of the Traitor. The Death Angel is ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:32 pm

The Spade held his sword high and crossed his with Angelus'.

He shook his head. This is no time to strike. Traitor or not, Angelus might be late...perhaps like them, a thousand years late.

The Puppetmaster nodded at Azgiel, but he waited for him to signal the first strike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Angelus got angry at the Spade and she readied herself to attack him. She lifted her sword, flew high in the air, and striked the Spade.

With a swing of her sword, light flashed. Blinding the Spade with a flash of bright light, she twisted in mid-air with her sword wrapped with dark shadows, and adeptly plunged it into the Spade's flesh. The shadows that encased the sword spread across the insides of her opponent. The Spade should no longer be a problem.

The Angel of Death turned to the well dressed person. Her thoughts clashed within her.

'AN ACCOMPLICE OF THE TRAITOR!'

'Possibly...not so sure...'

'KILL HIM!'

With that last thought raging in her, the black shadows once again wrapped against the sword. She charged at the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Acid Burn
Equipment Points:
10000/10000  (10000/10000)
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Acid Burn then came to the battlefield with Spade and Angelus. Acid Burn tried to stopped the both of them and intruduced himself to the two. while introducing himself, he secretly planted bombs at random spots in the lobby for preparation if someone atacks him. then he smiled and tried to persuade the two to stop fighting, afterall this is "A call for the champions of the light" then smiled again... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Three more figures halted the progression. This is a fight getting more interesting.

The blade barely made it another centimeter towards the Spade.

Diamond, the favorite, had her longsword below the Angel of Death's.

Club, the trickster, had his scepter block the longsword diagonally to the right.

Heart, the loving, had her hand touch the blade.

Spade, the striker, had ten energy swords surrounding the Angel of Death. If she makes another fatal flaw, she would meet Death, himself.

The Puppetmaster crossed his arms, leaning against his cane. He raised an eyebrow, as if asking the Angel of Death if she wanted to proceed or halt for a moment and listen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:00 pm

(No dialogue? Very Happy)

Rhanta noticed a quick change in the aura. This newcomer is no mere newcomer. He noticed lots of strange...disturbances appearing nearly instantaneous to the Lobby. They're not old, but not new, either. How come he had only learned about their presence with this young...man came?

He didn't want to stop the fight. He hoped the Puppetmaster could handle these two without killing them, in case one of them goes aggro.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Xanatos was irritated. This was a bad sign. Belial and Michaela immediately retreated to their master's aura.

Separate!

A quick gust of force was released as a golden seal appeared below the three. It pushed Angelus, the Puppetmaster and the new guy away from each other. He took the Puppetmaster by collar and pointed his blade by his neck. This should halt the other puppets and stop them from moving.

"Stop this childish nonsense," he said in a straight voice, "I may be the youngest but never forget that our situation is in mayhem right now."

He looked at Angelus, "What happened and why did you attack?"

He looked at the new guy, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Perhaps Xanatos was right. Maybe he was being childish.

He snapped his fingers and the three puppets retreated, leaving the favorite behind. Diamond gazed at Angelus, and then retreated to her master. the Puppetmaster brushed Xanatos' blade aside and returned to where they are at.

Is this Angelus and the new guy to be trusted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Angelus spoke with anger in her voice. "That man is a Traitor! He was my mentors Apprentice! He was Cask's Apprentice! And that man left my mentor for dead! He betrayed him! He's nothing but a Traitor! And for that he must die!"

Then she slowly pointed at the Traitor, Azgiel, with her sword that was slowly being covered up with darkness. Her wings, from angelic white, now turned into the darkest black, rage filling up her entire body.

She was ready to attack when a voice inside her head spoke to her and said..

'DON'T HURT HIM! Maybe he isn't the one who killed Cask, let him speak first. It will be unjust if we take revenge on the innocent.'

Then slowly she realized what she was about to become. She was turning into what she never wanted to be... She was turning into the person who took care of her. She was turning into Death.

Quickly, her mind became clear of the situation, she slowly put down the sword, trying to ignore the other voice in her head saying...

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING? KILL HIM! HE'S THE ONE WHO LEFT YOUR MENTOR FOR DEAD. YOU MUST TAKE REVENGE!

All she listened to now, is the voice of Good.

But what if he did not kill your mentor? Think about it before jumping into conclusions. You don't want to be the what Death wanted you to be.

And that voice, slowly calmed Angelus from the demon she was about to become.

The darkness that filled her sword changed into light. The darkest of black wings turned back to angelic white. Angelus was herself again. She gained the strength to look Azgiel in the eye and she asked him with a calming, angelic, but sad voice...

"Were you the one who killed Cask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Grim looked at the two. "Azgiel, answer the angel." Grim said shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Acid Burn goes

Hey, don't call me "new guy" i have a name, I am "Your Father?" That would be funny though, but no...

as he continue to speak, he rephrased it and said, I am Acid Burn(in a mysterious voice) Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Grim puts out his hand. "Hello Acid Burn. I am Grim Edge of the Rebellion." Grim said.

"By any chance are you against the Dark God?" Grim asked casually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Acid Burn asked

"who the hell is Dark God"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:28 pm

"Where were you since the First War?" Grim asked smiling. "The Dark God was previously known as Johannes Drak. He grew powerful and ascended into GodHood. He wishes to control us all." Grim said firmly.

"The fact remains, are you with us or against us?" Grim said, his eyes fixated on the new guy. "Even if you say no, I will discharge you out of here in safety as you seek refuge to the Dark God. If he allows it." Grim chuckles.

(The Dark God is Paolo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Rhanta remembered the other Deities that trained him, Vio and Grim, but heard of Cask, but never saw him face to face. If Azgiel did kill Cask, that means he actually killed a deity. If that's the case, then...

"Is it true?" he asked, looking at Azgiel, and then at Angelus, "Even if it is, are you really going to kill him?"

The shadows around him churned in excitement.

He looked at the new-guy-who-just-introduced-himself, "Hello. I am Rhanta. Like Grim, I, too, am part of the rebellion. If you're with us, good. If you're with...them, then you'd better go to them quick. If you're a neut...get the hell out of here before one of them sees you."

He looked at Angelus, "Same thing with you, miss."
Back to top Go down
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Grim nodded. "Which side are you on? No one is pressuring you guys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Acid Burn then replies

"I won't be upon under the dark god's control, I think I will be against him" he said mysteriously while turning his back at grim while raising his hand as he walks away...

Acid Burn then throws away a bomb shooting boomerang aiming between everyone and detonates it... the place turns into "a burning hell" (not exactly) but with small flames between each other...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Azgiel suddenlt felt a ere sense that somethings wrong with Vio. He fell to the ground but in a kneeling position.

"Something is wrong..." Azgiel said. Then he exits and went to go and infiltrated Stigya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Angelus looked at Rhanta and said in a sad, calm voice, "Well, if it's true... Then I must. If he killed Cask, then I must take revenge for my mentor. What he did is unjust, and I serve for justice."

She slowly lowered her head and wiped the tears in her eyes.

Over hearing what Rhanta said, Angelus stood upright as she answered him...

"I serve for justice and peace. And in order to obtain that, the Dark God must perish from this world. And I shall do what ever it takes to destroy him."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Energy:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Angelus noticed Azgiel as he exits. She wanted to run after him, but she is unsure of what the others may do to her if she follows him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)   

Back to top Go down

A Call for the Champions of the Light... (All GOOD guys can post NOT the BAD guys)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next