-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside Stigya

Go down 
+10
Xanatos
Arakun
Vio
Grim
NPCManager
Crashoverride
Chastidy
Gamer
Vark'hus
Samael Sil'Drakul
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Inside Stigya - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Inside Stigya - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Inside Stigya - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Azgiel pops out from the barrier creating a hole. He was shinning with the grace of the light.
"RAISE UP LIGHT'S CRUSADER!!! FOR THE HOUR OF JUSTICE HAS COME!!!"

Azgiel's hammer glowed very brightly making the area so bright with the radiance of the light making every possible darkness seize.

Azgiel charged towards the blob bashing it with his gigantic hammer that Lord Cask made for him.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Inside Stigya - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Inside Stigya - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Shadows began to swirl faster and faster. The Dark God used the Journal of Hyarnakal's Formula from Sunday, removing all magical defenses, including the Seal. Then the Dark God used his powers of Creation to bring to life tiny mindless creatures that negated magic that came from the Dark God's enemies. He filled the entire area with them, and what's more, they split into halves like germs and floated in the air. And of course, the enemies of the Shadow inhaled them, got covered by them.
ARAKUTYPE, ASSIMILATE WITH THESE CREATURES! A GIFT TO THE SHADOW'S PREMIERE SERVANT!
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Name: Acid Burn
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Acid Burn asked his teamates to help him make his ultimate defensive barrier because he's lacking supplies...

Acid Burn thought of the soil below them can help... he then planted defensive steel mine bombs(effect: a hollow box shaped wall of steel will rise from the land) under the soil... Acid Burn asked grim if he could freeze the soil while on air with the steel in the count of explosion...

then he thought that the symbiotes could easily get in the wall... he then remembered that C-bot's explosion has hazardous wastes... before even the symbiotes attacked he put the excess fuel of his robotic arm around the wall... and lighted it with fire(hoofstone rings)... the ice of grim melts inside the wall, making the wall layered (in this order: steel, water, soil, steel)...

Acid Burn asked Azgiel if he could cast light in the water layer of the mine(for holy water), he also asked if xanatos can cast his magic seal inside the hazardous soil layer of the defensive barrier...

it will be hard to know the weakness of this defence, but trust me, it's hard to notice...

Acid Burn then said "good thing I watch mcGyver" the n he smiled... now planning for an offence...
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:42 am

Xanatos chuckled.

"A God is a God," he sighed, "Always underestimating their "creations"."

"Hmm..." he wondered, "So the Dark God still didn't realize his Journal will work?"

He looked at Zenevas and grinned.

Didn't the God realize that Xanatos' "magic" isn't considered "magic"?
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Azgiel was not infected of some sort because he knows he cannot be killed or nearly cannot feel pain.

"YOUR TRICKS AND ALL OF YOUR FANCY WHAT EVER YOU DO WON'T WORK!!! EVEN THE SMALLEST LIGHT SHINES UPON THE DARKNESS!!! XANATOS!!! LET US COMBINE OUR LIGHT SOURCE AND MAKE IT PURER SO THAT THE DARKNESS WILL BE GONE!!!"

Azgiel opened his tome and the Light's shimmering glow protected him and with the Darkness.

"NOW FEEL OUR VENGEANCE YOU FALLS GOD!!! JUSTICE FOR THE LONG DEPARTED HAS COME!!!!"

The Light that made Azgiel's Hammer glowed so bright that the Shadows seized to repel it and vanishing upon the Fortress Stigya. Killing every thing that the shadows created.

Back at the Arden The Titan King was startled and saw a huge flash of light at his balcony. He showed a small grin.

"ALL IS NOT LOST... NOT YET... AS THE ARDEN BLADE SHALL BE FOUND AGAIN..."
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:46 pm

then Acid Burn pointed his flashlight to azgiel's hammer... making them think it really glows... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Inside Stigya - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue120/150Inside Stigya - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:05 pm

The mass looked pleased. The Dark God wished him to eat. And that was all he needed to hear.

The symbiotes converged first of all on the otherworldly creature from the expedition. "What is this? *gurgles* A possible feast for the senses!" yelled Arakutype. The symbiotes quickly attacked him with hundreds upon hundreds of spines and claws.

"A feast it shall be!"
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:43 pm

(Xanatos, magic, in whatever sense, so long as it is referred to as magic, is magic. Ergo, the Journal has removed you defenses and you breathing in anti-magic bacteria. Enjoy.)
Ifurita teleported in front of Acid Burn, and since all defensive magic had been disabled, speared him in half with the Powerkey Staff. Then the 4 blades of the X-upgrader began hacking at Azgiel whilst the High Priestess disintegrated what ever remained of the only Norm.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Azgiel quickly smashed Ifurita's head with his hammer nearly destroying her head with a single blow. The creation of Darkness was blown ten feet away.

"A cowardly attempt... but you cannot kill me that easy..."
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:31 pm

The High Priestess' shields blocked the blow and she moved so fast that she seemed not to move at all. The Absolute Zero beam froze Azgiel before his brain could register he was frozen. The Dark God used his powers to do the unthinkable: separate body and Animus. Azgiel would not die, but his body would though his soul would live on. A powerless and inconsequential soul, unable to do anything but exist, a mere presence. The Dark God could not kill him in a whim, but he could do this. And Ifurita trapped Azgiel into a Soul Lock, where no summon would save him from Zenevas. The High Priestess was folded into the broiling cloud that was her master.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 pm

(You cannot do that in one step m8, and Azgiel has no soul... But blood alike with his one creator. So he is not trapped)

None the less Ifurita's face was badly damaged showing the insides of the head.
"As you see... I use the darkness also my dear... and the Light..."

The Darkness that made a weak attempt vanished into the bright radiance of the light burning the creation of darkness inside Stygia.

"NOW FEEL THE LONG DEPARTED ONES... FEEL THEIR VENGEANCE..."

Then suddenly a vague noise suddenly was heard. It was the Blade. The Blade of the Arden. No possible that the Blade consumes every soul that is present inside the topic itself. Not mere a Great Entity can Destroy nor the worthless hacks of the primitive logistics of the grid can offer to subdue the powerful weapon of might.

"Rends to everything... Draws from within... The Blade hungers for battle..."

The Blade of the Arden suddenly drops down from the center and pierced into the ground like a hot knife on butter. The Runes glowed fearfully and in rage. The ground cracked and bluish glow crawled up near into Ifurita.

Azgile saw the magnificent blade, but he cannot make an assurance that could this Blade save their lives or makes their lives end a swift.

Azgiel then draws his attention into an incoming minion badly engulfed with the Holy Fire that the Light's Radiance, he easily killed it permanently. He opens his tomes as he made an Aura to evenly protect himself and improve his speed.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Again, Ifurita's shields could not be broken by Azgiel. And the Dark God willed it and his awesome power did not kill Azgiel, or any of his enemies, instead he banished to the Todash Darkness, where no light can exist and no semblance of order or good could exist. Being the Lord of Darkness, only Zenevas could punish people so. For in the Todash Darkness, nothing exists but the Todash Darkness. It is shadow itself, the void in which all evil spawns. Without any defenses, disabled by the Journal of Hyarnakal, all of Zenevas' enemies disappeared into the Todash Darkness. No escape. No hope. Check-mate.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:32 am

Azgiel can create light from within. Also his hammer. He was released from the weak intrapment of the FALSE GOD.

"LIGHT SHALL MAKE THE DARKNESS DIM!!!" yelled Azgiel that made a roar afterwards.

(You cannot negate or remove our will... FALSE GOD!)

The Tordash Darkness beconed and it feared the light of Lord Cask. Lord Cask the God of the Light, the torch of Justice inside the hammer. The Tordash was simply engulfed by the light.

"FACE ME!!! YOU WRETCHED CREATURE!!! OR WHAT EVER YOU ARE... COME ON FALSE GOD!!! NO MORE TRICKS!!! WHERE IS YOUR HONOR?!!!" in raged and rapped by the purest radiance of the light. Azgile was like or almost like the Light.

Azgiel saw the Blade of the Arden. He is being drawn upon the sword. But how could he make sure of it is safe for him and his fellow comrades.

"Rends to anything... any possible entity shall fall upon the sword..." he quietly said.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 am

Zenevas ignored Azgiel, Let him be the only survivor. All the others were cast into the Todash Darkness. Still a good bargain.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Inside Stigya - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80/100Inside Stigya - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:57 pm

(Wow. I get to start anew. Gonna freeze Grim and Greek. Gonna make a new character soon if no one is able to save us. Coz I can't think of anything...)
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Gamer01 set his sights for Azgiel. "You will fall in the name of the Dark God!"

The sniper fired three code blast bullets towards the fool. Each to strike the hands of Azgiel, for him to drop the Hammer of Cask. It seems he draws power from it. It must be removed from him. By force, the most necessary way.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Azgiel had'nt got hit.

He saw Gamer01 in his mind. "I can feel you from a far... betrayer!"

He finally made a decision to grab the blade and teleport towards Gamer01. The Blade of the Arden in hand. He strikes Gamer01 with a stab. The Blade of the Arden guided him in cutting Gamer01's right hand. It's runes glowed fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Everything is perfectly well. So far.

Xanatos looked around him. He's not there. The Puppetmaster is not there. Has he left before him? Did he enjoy the battle for too long?

"No" the plant drone thought. He looked at Grim and the others.

"I'll be back."

The plant drone took a blade and stabbed himself.

All was left is nothing but dust. The only drone was gone, and so was Xanatos' only connection to the crisis inside Stygia. Like the Puppetmaster, he, too, used drones.

Xanatos can't die now. Not with him around. With the Puppetmaster as an ally, maybe he...

Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm

(Hmm...if you were to ask me, I disagree with the Todash Darkness. We still need to make the Todash Darkness to make it legal. One, Cross-Dimensional travel is instantaneous. Like in a real game, when you travel to this place via 'teleportation', it's in an instant. The only difference between travelling in Cyberspace and in the Cross-Dimensions is that in Cyberspace, you can go anywhere without being 'transported' by just walking or even running and flying. To travel through Dimensions, you just need to 'be there'. Like in a game, you choose where you want to go, and ta-da, you're there.)

Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 pm

(so... I still have my physical barrier... ohh cool, I'm still alive)

Acid Burn looked at everyone(allies) then he called out an air-strike around the enemies...

Airplanes come rushing out from his lab

Acid Burn says...
"I can control them through my robot arms..." he continued
"I wonder what will I throw upon them..."

then he realized that no one can get out of the place because of zeneva's barrier...

Acid burn just throw out bombs at the enemies' army... but they didn't left...
(I wonder what the airplanes are going to do next)
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:00 pm

(Rhanta, the Todash Darkness is not a place, its a condition, basically it is nonexistence but it has various meanings. Its sort of where vanished objects go: nonexistence. Also where you go when somebody frocks up your teleportation device.)
Ifurita shot the planes out of the sky and lit it up like fireworks. A Sky Destroyer detected where Xanatos was through magic-tracing. The Dark God was free and the Reign of Shadows shall remain forever.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Inside Stigya - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80/100Inside Stigya - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:07 am

(Yo Dark God, you have no Sky Destroyers in the current location. Why you ask? Coz before the parasite was activated I just Big Crunched them all. You didn't say anything about them being protected in any way or any way of escaping. So, the fleet you sent earlier was completely destroyed. Isn't Ifurita being sucked into the hole I just made?)
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:43 am

after the bombs exploded(on the minions).. the planes crashed... the burning parts are heading towards samael....
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Ifurita released a Devastator shot so powerful that the crunch was negated immediately. It helped that the Dark God amplified it a thousand times. The Big Crunch was filled and the Dark God laughed.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Azgiel was like the wind slicing through the flesh of Gamer01. The Blade of the Arden hungers.
Almost every part of Gamer01 is covered with thick scratches from the Blade of the Arden. The cut offed hand of Gamer01 seeps out blood, blood that shall soon be one of Azgiel's creation to master.

"Faithless coward!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside Stigya
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next