-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Left_bar_bleue100/100The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Left_bar_bleue120/150The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Empty
PostSubject: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Inside the deep white curtain of the Town of Fogs, the blob of grey mass was awaiting an ally.

"I am waiting..."

Last edited by Arakun on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Name: Shiera
Equipment Points:
The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Shiera appears beside Arakutype...

"What?.." She asked..
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Left_bar_bleue100/100The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Left_bar_bleue120/150The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Arakutype showed her the purest of the ore. "This is why you are here."

"Meld it. Make sure you do your best, Shiera." Arakutype said. The blob handed her the ore, it needed to hands to hold it. "Careful...we do not want to return to the cave once more."
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:18 pm

"Ah..." She answered...

She held the ore in both her hands..."Yes yes yes..."

She put out all the things she needed and placed the ore on a metal like cup for it to stay in place and not brake. -"This'll take awhile.."- she thought.

And so she started to meld it..
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Arakutype watched her meld the ore. Slowly it shone red like the sun's corona. It seemed only a few more moments until it was alloy and ready for the circuitry and mechanisms. But where was the circuit boy? The key part of this project. He must come. Or this would all be for not.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:46 pm

- Moments later - ....

"Hmm...I guess this should it then.." She said standing up from the chair and showing the melded ore to Arakutype..
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:38 pm

"What is it blob thing?" Gamer01 asked. Noticing a person is near. "Who is the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Shiera looks up...and sees a person..

"So this is the boy you need?" She asked Arakutype.. "I am Shiera...and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:34 pm

"Ah, this my boy, is Shiera, She has done what she has needed." The mass said. "This is Gamer01, he will be assisting us in the endeavor." He went to Shiera once more.

"But don't leave yet Shiera." Arakutype said, "After the placement of circuitry you still need to close the holes."

"Gamer01, I expect you know circuitry. you will meld this item" The blob shows the Codex. "So it will become whole."

Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:23 am

Gamer01 took the orb thing and observed it from every angle. He plotted some of the wiring and circuitry from keen observations from the hologram. Soon he called upon the Servitor to create him the circuitry by Reality Bending the area. The pieces fell into place with ease, Gamer01 was somewhat proud of his work.

' The Codex the blob wants must be important...I don't want to be on his bad side... ' Gamer01 thought.

The circuitry and fixations of mechanisms was complete. Exact replication. He handed the complete Codex to the blob.

"Now tell me, what the hell is that thing for?"
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 pm

"Ah, perfect Gamer01...just perfect, now.." The blob takes the orb and places it in front of Shiera. "Finish the melding. It needs to be closed tight and shut, but just enough for the circuitry to function perfectly. I expect that it would work Shiera."

The blob awaits the movement of the blacksmith. This day would become fruitful, to say the least. If not, then this would have been a waste of energy.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:01 pm

"Okay, That's just quite easy. So, This should be closed tight, never to be opened..Gotcha"

And so Shiera did her work. And in just minutes, It was finished. The orb the blob requested is done.
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:08 pm

The blob nearly snatched the orb, until he caught himself in the act and slowed down. He took the orb and if he could smile...he would have. "Thank you, the both of you." Arakutype said.

A portal appeared beside him. "Now, bussiness of my own. I shall see you both soon"

--->EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)   The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BlackSmith's Touch (Private to Shiera, Arakutype and Gamer01)
Page 1 of 1