-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished)   Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Name: Veni
Power: 3
Class: Any
Ability/Skill: All
Description: It makes the blade immune to any destructive blows, meaning the blade itself cannot be destroyed by all means. Except when Terrormourne the Spear of the Titan King can destroy willingly and easily. It also enables or triggers an effect of it's icy and darkness presence making the blade stronger than any user of the ice or darkness as both by 90% increase. The lasting effect of the weapon is 10 posts. But when the blade kills more than 10 or more the more it increases the percentage by 5%.
History: It is an ancient inscription that says 'Veni' it is said "I Came"
Uniqueness: The wielder of the Blade (range -whole topic)
----------------------------------------------
Name: Vidi
Power: 4
Description: It creates an aura to the blade which makes it more powerful. The power is, the souls that is present on the topic. Part from it is that it consumes some of the essence that a player, minion or pet has. *Mimicry* And somehow that essence can be use as a weapon to that certain target that the wielder chooses. The range effect is within the post itself. Only one power per anything that is present within the post.
History: It is an ancient inscription that says 'Vidi' it said to be "I See"
-----------------------------------------------
Name: Vici
Power: 5
Description: It reaches to a point which the weapon is very powerful, consuming lots and lots of souls that makes the blade even stronger as ever, it can slice through the soul of any type of entity that there is, killing every single essence or what ever kind out there. Not even the Gods can hold such power. Which the soul is being conquered by the sword and then being drawn towards the weapon itself being imprisoned for eternity, never to escape and using their power for the wielder.
As it continues it can shatter most of any kind of weapon that is made. Not even Terrormourne could handle such might. (depends on how the rank of the player). But when it increases it's kill count up to 12 or more. The Blade can destroy anything in it's path. When it chooses for defensive style the blade can convert all of it's powers into defensive or evenly equal.
History: It is an ancient inscription that says 'Vici' it said to be "I Conquer"

Last edited by Samael Sil'Drakul on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished)   Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Veni.
::Post-limit and recharge. OR tell me how the blade becomes indestructible...by consuming souls ba...

Vidi.
::So its Mimicry-ish. You can only catch some essence of anything within a certain range (you give me)
::You can only Mimic one Ability/Technique/Skill from anything.
(Example:
This Ability/Skill/Technique from This Player only.
This A/S/T from This Item only.
This A/S/T from This Monster only.
This A/S/T from This Weapon/Armor only.
This A/S/T from This Minion only.
This A/S/T from This Pet only.)

Vici.
::As you consume souls...so you need to kill and kill. Very Happy
IF you kill a monster (example, a bird) and you consume its soul, you can easily kill other monsters of the same kind (example, birds), during the whole Topic. Very Happy
::You can only break weapons of those people Ranked lower than you. Very Happy
::If you want to break weapons of those people Ranked the same as you, kelangan dazed or confused or paralyzed yung person. Very Happy
::Who are allowed? The Titan King and his most loyal servants, I guess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished)   Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:55 am

yesh sure but WAIT okay my head still hurts from the Comics and CartoonsEditorial that I'm doing lately... XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished)   Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:25 pm

(err tell me if its finished)
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished)   Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:13 pm

(done editing)
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished)   Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:58 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished)   Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runic Symbols of the Arden Blade (unfinished)
Page 1 of 1