-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Left_bar_bleue120/150The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Empty
PostSubject: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Arakutype slowly approached the huge seal. Light was slowly creeping on it. Time was precious. As the light rays hit the seal, he placed the orb directly onto the light. It struck the seal and all the circuitry hit their marks all the ridges and markings matched perfectly.

The blob slammed the orb into the very center. All of the ridges begin to light up with green energy.

"I have my own agendas..." Arakutype said. The Seal began to cripple and adjust itself. It opened. And along the lines from the center, bright light glowed. An army of robots. Deactivated.

Arakutype's blobby hand snatched away the orb from the center. "Time to wake up..."

The blob touched the orb and it shined. The army below, hundreds of thousands, their eyes glowed green. Clinks of steel and iron moved about.

"When I'm done with you...you wont just be Steel. You will be of Flesh and Steel. You will be the perfect soldier."

Arakutype sneered. "Time to end the War. The Champions of Light will fall."
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Set approached his comrade. He placed a hand on what looked like his shoulder. Arakutype was tall, Set noticed, he even had to float for him to reach what looked like his shoulder.

"Whatever you're planning to do," whispered Set, "You'd better be careful. Upset the Titan King and you'll face my blade. Upset the Dark God, you'll face theirs."

He nudged his head, pointing back. He remembered this incident on the Dimension of the Magi. He recalled the forces of the now-Dark God amassing.

He twisted Osiris and did a quick slash on Arakutype's body, from head to toe. It didn't harm the blob, in any way, just...stopped something.

"Answer me honestly," asked Set, "Are you with the Titan King or not?"

His blade churned. This stopped the Titan King's thoughts from reading Arakutype's own. Even if he didn't have a brain, to start with, the Titan King has a lot of surprises.

"Time's running out," whispered Set. "If you don't answer, we're both dead."

Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Left_bar_bleue120/150The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Arakutype barely felt the sting of the blade but he turned around to see an ally. "Ah, Set..."

"I have no reason to betray anyone, so don't point any accusations to me. I simply have my own agenda. The Champions of Light should have been destroyed a millenia ago, I will finish the job myself if I have to..."

Arakutype took a glance at the immensity of the army. At the very back, glowed red lights, orange and yellow. puffing out black smoke. "A factory..." Arakutype's voice called for delight. But none of that now...bussiness first.

"Now, Set, do you trust me?"

"I need a blood sample. From you, Shiera, and Gamer01" Arakutype hid the orb. "It wont hurt.."
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Set hissed.

"No one gets anything from me, Arakutype."

He immediately ended the effect, the blade stopped churning. He raised an eyebrow, "And what's the blood for?" He felt his spine tingle, he had a bad feeling about this. And along with everything that he's ever done.

Even his shadow below him crossed his arms.

He looked below, "Impressive. I've never thought there's an army down there. I guess the Titan King would allow you to use it; I've no intention of stealing them from you. I prefer a small work force."

He sighed.

"So how's life?"
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Gamer01 appeared into the area. And his jaw dropped at the sight of the army.

"Whoa! Where did you get that?!" Gamer01 said excitedly.

"When did you?? How did you??" Gamer01 looked as excited as a four year old boy with new toys.

Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:18 pm

"Careful, boy," said Set, tugging the boy by the collar and dragging him a few steps back, "You might fall in there. No one knows when they're going to...you know, activate."

So this is Gamer.

Set crossed his arms. He's waiting for their last companion.
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:28 pm

"They are activated. Just awaiting command Set." Arakutype said. "Life's fine...just not like this...This army can sustain itself and bring down cities and dimensions. There was a reason for the forgotten God of Technology kept this safe."

"The blood? Oh, just for safe keeping...phyalctery of a sorts. Don't worry.."

The mass faced a familiar face.

"Gamer01, for your kind help, I seek one last thing. A blood sample. Just a few drops or a vial will do." Arakutype said. "After that I ask of you nothing else."

Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Gamer01 looked at the blob. "Blood?"

"Why on earth do you need mine? Im an E-Rank" Gamer01 said.

"Careful, blood is sacred...care for it." Omicron said.

"Blood is not given willingly, only in battle must it be shed." Zeta said.

"Get Shiera's...or Set's." Gamer01 said.

Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Name: Shiera
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:55 pm

O-nex comes in with Shiera behind.. "Get what from her?" It asked protectively. Shiera noticed something from below.. "What the hell, where'd you get all these soldiers?" She muttered to herself, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:03 pm

"One other question of mine," whispered Set, leaning closer to the girl, and then he looked at Arakutype. "Exactly what Gamer said. Why do you need the blood?"
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Shiera noticed Set leaning. She pushed him away. "What's with the blood for Set?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:51 pm

"Blood from us, you mean," said Set, crossing his arms, tapping the floor with his feet. It might look silly, doubting a comrade and all, still, Set doesn't trust easily, especially if he's siding with the 'villains'.

I do not trust him...

Set ignored his shadow, but nodded. Apoc does think like him.

"Shush," whispered Set.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:01 pm

So does Shiera, Arakutype is just an aquiantance to her. Nothing else. She doesnt trust the blob thing.

"Hmm, Set..are you even willing to give Arakutype your blood..?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Set sighed, "That I'm not even sure of."

He struck his blade on the ground, he leaned on it, "Well, one question. What do you plan to do with the blood?"
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:12 pm

O-nex walked beside Set. "If I think of it correctly, Arakutype might use it for the soldiers. I dont know if he is to use the blood's DNA for them. Giving them our powers? Since he is on our side, it might be at good use.." He whispered...
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:15 pm

And if he plans something other than that good cause, then it's the end of all of us

It was Apoc who answered.

"Powers...can be. Maybe give them life, itself, perhaps."

Set raised an eyebrow, "I have heard you have requested the Death Particle from Lord Zenevas, himself. But that, of course, is out of the question."
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Arakutype noticed the chatter behind him and saw the blacksmith. "Ah Shiera, I have one last favor, your blood sample. Few drops would suffice."

He noticed the distrust between the three who came forth. "Ah, I know that face...that face that sent me spiralling into what you see now. That wretched traitor..." The mass caught himself gittering about his past like an old man.

"Do not stop yourselves from trusting me. The reason for me asking your blood, is that I must save you." Arakutype said pacing.

"Save you in the sense that, for example you die. No Death God in sight, who will revive you? The Dark God or Titan King? It's beyond them! I ask for your blood to be able to clone you, a new body for your soul to take over. A clone is not the real thing without the soul."

Arakutype looks upon himself. "I myself have no soul,..." Arakutype sighs. "I am beyond death."

"In that light, I may be working for the most evil force in the world, but it does not stop me from saving the people who I work alongside."

"I ask you for your blood as a precautionary measure. In case of your deaths, I ask you your blood, to manufacture you a new body. A new body that your soul can live in."

"Your soul, can be easily taken by the One Who Is Shadow. I simply bring about your new vessel." Arakutype humbly explained. "If you do not beleive me..." The mask of Arakutype spun around his body. "I do not blame you."

"I just simply....care." Arakutype said looking back into the army. "The FleshSteel army, is not going to be melded with your blood! NO! It will be forged with my kind!"

"Your souls are entrapped within the locks given to us by the Dark God isn't it? We cannot die! Only our forms now will. I promise you the perfect vessel! One of your DNA and all of your abilities at their maximum. I give you power...I control the biologicals as if they were toys, building blocks!"

Arakutype looked at his allies once more. "Your abilities to their maxed level. Power's at their peak and your body in mint condition." Arakutype said.

"I ask you one thing in return. Your trust..." Arakutype said calming his voice down.

"And your blood...let's not forget that."
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Gamer01 looked at the blob. Now in the in-between in descision making, Arakutype makes a good point and on the other hand he might cause the death of all things as we now it.

'Chances, chances...why is life so full of these?' Gamer01 thought.

"You will is your choice, child. Be it to give or to leave." Omicron stated.

"A battle would suffice in the giving of blood!" Zeta said.

'Hush Zeta! We dont want to pick a fight with Arakutype. He's got an army with him...'
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:14 pm

A symbiote appeared beside Arakutype. It was holding a severed hand and a vial of blood.

"Ah..Gamer01, need not you give me your blood. What did your pet say? Blood must be shed in battle?" The mass said.

"Well, this was shed in battle. I will show you what I can do with your blood and hand. Anyone of you guys could join in at any time." Arakutype said smiling if he could.

Arakutype placed it into Persona, his pocket dimension. "I will begin on his shortly. Now. Give me yours. Trust me my friends. I have nothing to hide."

Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 am

"That's cheating..." Gamer01 said. Gamer01 glanced onto his new hand. The one the Dark God gave him, the hand of Necrotic Energy.

"Ah, well played out, the blob did..." Zeta said.

"Tch..."Gamer01 said.

"So what do you plan now?"

"Why am I still here then?"
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:23 am

Set grinned. In fact, it was nearly a smirk. His white eyes crossed with Arakutype's. In fact, he was surprised his thought rhymed! He telekinetically made a cut on his arm, blood dripping. He stopped them from falling using his telekinesis, and slowly drifted his blood towards Arakutype.

"Perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:34 am

Arakutype quickly took out a vial from inside Persona. The slowly with care, took the blood of Set.

"Thank you," Arakutype now face the female. "Shiera, you're missing out. Don't mistrust me. I have nothing to hide." Arakutype said placing the vial into persona, there, the blood will be safe.

The mass moved towards the girl. "Come on, dear friend. A few drops would suffice."
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:56 pm

-"I stiill dont trust this guy..."- She thought.. -"Hm..but since both..gave him...gah i still dont trust him.."- Her arms crossed looking at the ground then at them..
O-nex was beside her, waiting for her answer.

With her concious knocking the sense out of her. She decided..

-"TSK~"- She closed her eyes and handed her hand over to O-nex. O-nex formed a blade with its arm and cut a small cut on her finger. Blood dripping continuously for awhile.

"There...happy now blob?"
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:50 am

Arakutype caught the blood in a vial and placed it into Persona. "Thank you my dear allies."

The blob faced the army. "Your bodies will take time to form. I will inform you of their completion." Arakutype said.

Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Gamer01 wasted no time leaving. "Tch. My body should be awesome when you call.." Gamer01 said. The boy hacker quickly walked away.

----> EXIT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)   The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seal of the Cynetics (Private to Shiera, Gamer01, Arakutype, and Set)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next