-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Name: Val Riley
Equipment Points:
Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) Empty
PostSubject: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:40 am

Val steps on the arena.

"Are you ready?"

Val readies himself for the battle.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:28 am

Gray dust covered Anubis' whole body like a suit, and immediately vanishes from sight like the waves of the sea hitting the shore. He took Tainted and readied a stance that looked like something iaido.

"Always ready."
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Val released high frequency sound waves.

Then he brought out his violin and played.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:01 am

Anubis' right eye shone as he learned both the First and the Second. Well, for the duration of this fight, that is. He maintained his stance, but small needles of darkness started to rise and form from his clothes, floating all around him, and then all dashing towards Val Riley.

Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Val lowered the speed of the needles and heighten his own.

He teleports behind Anubis and punched. His punch released 10 ft spikes of light that still connect to his fist.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Anubis's eyes enlarged and noticed someone attacking him.

'Seriously?'

He grinned unconsciously; he's quite sure Val would've noticed that the gray dust of his Erase ability revealed itself from the colora disguise and could clearly notice that the light spikes are slowly disintegrating at every moment he digs them deeper into Anubis' 'exoskeleton'. If Val Riley's hands reach the disintegration suit, his hands will be slowly erased, and slowly will it spread throughout his body.

He hissed. No killing. Immediately did he teleport away from Val Riley and then floating in the air. He prepared his iaido stance and sent the blade of his katana extending towards Val Riley with incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 pm

(If your ereasing every data then your 5 senses wont be working. you cant see because the eyes need light, you cant hear, smell, touch, and taste.)

Val made the space infront of him be tangible.

Val moves to his right. and walked to the center of the arena and playd his violin.

(Can we see your gray erase thingy?)
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:58 pm

(Perhaps...)

Anubis gripped the Dagger of Min. The dagger glowed bright with orange light, and searing flames came from the floor behind Val (which is like a few meters away form him) and, like a pillar, rushed towards him in a straight direction.

(The moment you attack me, or anything touches me, you can see the gray dust on that part. Other than that, you can't see it. Unless I told you that it's visible)
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Val heared the flames as it emerge from the floor behind him.

Val moves to his left to dodge the dagger's blade.

Val looked up. He charged.. then sent bright light at Anubis.

While Anubis was atatcked with bright light, Val teleported above(behind) him.

He punched the head with his right hand. Using minfey he phased through the invisible erase thingy. (wait.. minfey is used to phased through unseen thingies or transparent thingies.) Val also phased through Anubis' head but he sent high frequency sound waves inside the gray dust erase thingy.

Val falls down. He teleports to an untouched part of the stage.(maybe a bit the the right of the middle area.)
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:29 pm

(I didn't attack using the Dagger. xD Maybe you dodged the Dagger's 'flame', not 'blade'.)

Anubis covered his eyes when he noticed the very bright light. He knew what was next. This was a classic maneuver. Quickly did he rolled sideways, and stopped after six feet. He looked above and saw Val teleporting to where Anubis was supposed to be if he didn't roll away.

The Dagger of Min wraps itself around Anubis' hand like a glove, and Anubis punched the floor hard. Three pillars of flame appeared from the flame below Val.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:59 pm

(uh.. sure Very Happy )

Val quickly moved when he heard something below him was... well he didn't know what it was until he saw what it was.

Val sent high frequency soundwaves through the arena when he moved to evade. The sound waves moved faster because they traveled through a solid medium. it was faster than normal sonic speed.

Val phased in the middle of the arena floor and there he stayed.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:26 pm

"Oh crap!" shouted Anubis as he covered his face with his arms when he saw the soundwaves; it's as if its a huge gust of wind towards his direction. He was lucky the disintegration suit is still intact, if it wasn't, he'll be pummeled to the ground.

He hissed when he saw Val phase in the middle of the arena floor

Needles of flame started to form around Anubis, then spikes of disintegration materialized around him.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:31 pm

(He saw the sound waves? how? and they moved faster than sonic speed, which is fast. Plus, when sound move though solids, it is much faster.)

Val emerges from the ground and notices that is was time.

(5 posts each, finished.)
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:40 pm

(Nevermind. xD But now you gave me an idea. Teka, 5 posts each lang tayo?!)

Anubis raised an eyebrow and realized it was time. The disintegration spikes 'disintegrated' and returned to his suit and the flames disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)   Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anubis vs Val (the Blacksmith's challenge)
Page 1 of 1