-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--

-New Age: CyberSPacE-

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Reflection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
120/150  (120/150)

PostSubject: Reflection   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Arakutype looks around. So peaceful.

The blob is remembering his past life. Before the he became a monstrosity. Those were the days. Through the thousand years, pieces have been returning, only now does the mass of grey contemplate on what they meant. Or what they are trying to tell him.

Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
10000/10000  (10000/10000)
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:06 pm

The voices of the past suddenly engulfed Arakun's memory, those who were long gone and those are were removed. Joyous laughter, cheers and etc. But now, all are equal upon death. It is said that no man can withstand an imprisonment of his own guilt, no man can withstand his humiliation upon those who relies on his strength to protect them. But all is lost. The past circles the memory of Arakun, but one voice who is stronger than all. The Titan King himself.

"I see that you have created yourself an army... A fine arsenal, but a weak army. Haven't you forgotten that you pledge yourself to me?; seeking guidance of utter damnation. Haven't you forgotten the will of yours belongs to me...? If you seek treachery now is the good time to show what you truly want in your existence in life as of now! Haven't you remembered that I control the balance of life and death, or how will we choose our destiny to fulfill and our duties to succeed? Well... Think clearly now, for my patience for you is running out." said the Titan King.

"What are your intentions mighty Arakun?!" with a very echoing-gusting-thundering sound.

Arakun feels the chill, even without the ice on the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
120/150  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:44 pm

"I have not forgotten anything my Lord, I do not have any intention of treachery as well." Arakutype said. The blob felt the cold chill but felt nothing more. Fear and remorse were all too familiar to the humane side of Arakutype, insanity has just removed such emotion.

The mass of grey stood there and said: "My intentions are crystal clear all this time my Lord. The armies that I have brought are there for the protection of my lab and the destruction of the Champions of Light."

"I assure you my Lord, that nothing is hidden. Everything you see is what they are." The blob said. "Have no fear, Titan King. I am on your side..."

Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Arakun's sight started to black out. And saw this entity infron of him. It was the True Form of the late Titan King's original body. He was infront of him face to 'face'.

"Come one... I know what's been bothering you... But in that case, you are making yourself a high threat to us both. You grew strong, but still do not forget."

Arakun's sight goes back to normal and all was back again. The pressence of the the Titan King is now gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
120/150  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 am

The mass of grey stood still for a moment and thought for a moment. Me? A threat to the Titan King? Absurd...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   

Back to top Go down

Reflection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1