-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reactor on Stand-by

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Reactor on Stand-by Left_bar_bleue100/100Reactor on Stand-by Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Reactor on Stand-by Left_bar_bleue120/150Reactor on Stand-by Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

Reactor on Stand-by Empty
PostSubject: Reactor on Stand-by   Reactor on Stand-by I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Wandering into Area 49, Arakutype had to find somewhere to act as a home. He looked and poked around for information. He stepped upon the renmants of a reactor. Unknown if it is functioning or not, the blob continued to the area and saw what he had not expected. The Reactor was glowing, atop a huge pedestal, stood a four giant rods. Each had cracks and crevices, seeping out glowing gases still unknown from that distance. Arakutype peered into the abandoned room. The pedestal, had six huge wires connected from the ceiling, and below had three connecting it. There was a control panel beside the door. Most probably for the door. Arakutype grew his wings and flew. He circled the entire room and spotted what he had needed to find. The Main Control Room. It was in the very top. He landed swiftly and rushed into the room, he examined the room. He found the problem. Indeed there were leaks everywhere on the reactor yet a fact remains to why it was still functioning and why hasn't the radiation affected him.

"A possible adaptation of my body..." It said to himself. "Still...*gurgles* the reactor is a most *gurgles* puzzling phenomenon."

The reactor isn't protected. The radiation should have leaked out and caused a devastating Radioactive burst at any time. But it is both stable and unstable. Stable in a word that it has survived for a thousand years, Unstable that it finally breaking apart. All that waste. Where must it go?

"I know." Arakutype thought for awhile. "But where is this power being routed *gurgles*?" Arakutype checked.

"Nowhere." So why has it been marked as non-functioning? he thought.

Arakutype left the room and went out the Reactor. "A mystery yet to be solved." Arakutype flew miles away and waited for anyone to get interested into the Reactor as much as he did. He was inside the Bio-Dome fragments for the meantime.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Reactor on Stand-by Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Reactor on Stand-by Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Reactor on Stand-by Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Reactor on Stand-by Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Reactor on Stand-by   Reactor on Stand-by I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:23 pm

(Arakun, I built this place. But since your on our side. )
A woman stepped out behind him. The figure was shrouded in black, the light blue hair shimmering. A red X was on her back. Ifurita gas teleported inside. In other cases, this was impossible, the defenses of the barracks and the base were still functioning. But she had been the one who oversaw the construction of the base until its destruction at the hands of a powerful creation.
"Lord Arakun, a pleasant surprise. Why are you not with us at Dol Guldur, celebrating the thousand years of our Lord's Ascent?" she asked inquisitively.Her powerkey staff was in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Reactor on Stand-by Left_bar_bleue100/100Reactor on Stand-by Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Reactor on Stand-by Left_bar_bleue120/150Reactor on Stand-by Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Reactor on Stand-by   Reactor on Stand-by I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 am

Arakutype twisted his head to view the lady. He morphed into bipedal form and spoke without interruption. "Curiosity. I stumbled upon it by curiosity. I have been in search for a plausible, place to call home. This seemingly fits the bill. No creature yet known would love radiation, a curious phenomenon if there was. Yet here I am, I would love to stay here and call this home. I could set up shop right here, if of course the Dark Lord permits my entry in the Reactor." Arakutype shifts about.

"About the celebration, I'll be there momentarily. A simple portal there would suffice and I can do that on my own." Arakutype said. "I have a few business to attend to. Farewell, Ifurita." Arakutype suddenly disappeared into the portal below him. It closed and Arakutype vanished from the premises.

-----EXIT
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Reactor on Stand-by   Reactor on Stand-by I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Ifurita did not leave. She paused a little and waited. Good. Reptilicus was not here. She bent low and flipped a switch. The Reactor buzzed. Glowing blue gas seeped. She glided around the structure, often emitting a thin blue beam of sizzling energy at the numerous leaks. She then plugged the Powerkey Staff into a niche beside the Control Panel. Then she released a huge amount of energy. The Reactor buzzed and released a sound akin to a jet engine exploding. Blue crackling energy exited the rods. They shot out of the Reactor building. Then the buzzing stopped. Ifurita had felt something. Felt someone. She flew out of the dome, her shields raised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reactor on Stand-by   Reactor on Stand-by I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reactor on Stand-by
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: -the Global Network (the Game)- :: Cyberspace :: Area 49 :: the Reactor-
Jump to: