-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)

Go down 
+3
Grim
Gamer
Samael Sil'Drakul
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Name: Archon Sentinel Vark'hus
Equipment Points:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:30 pm

(I used my visors for additional hit chance and plus my instincts)

Therion looked at Gamer, with a pathetic strike towards him. He re-adjust his blades and scanned for his weak point, he let Gamer strike at him and he intends to let him overshoot. As Gamer flinged his weapon towards Therion, he blocked the energy blade and he turned and deeply wounded Gamer's forearm using his other blade.

"C'mon kid... I was born to do this..." he said while still scanning Gamer.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Azgiel was supriced that a 'Mano e Mano' match with Therion and Gamer.

"This could be an epic fight... melee to melee... an epic yet dangerous fight. Blood shall reign." said Salazzar with an entertaining smile.

"Yes... but would it be okay if you be a referee?" questioned Azgiel towards Salazzar.

"No hell would I become a referee...!" shouted Salazzar at Azgiel.

"Well fine..." squirmed Azgiel.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:32 pm

Gamer01 knew tactics well, he watched too much TV and played too many RTS and Tekken over the years. He quickly raised shields before Therion's blows could enter his personal space, he quickly spurred a flurry of Code Blasts directly at the creatures mask as Gamer01 crashed to the ground. Shaken but not down. Gamer01 stood up and smiled. "You may be born for this. But I was practically raised to fight!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Name: Val Riley
Equipment Points:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:53 pm

(i dont know whats been happening and who attacked me, and im too lazy to read. Could someone tell what happened?)
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:42 pm

(Dread is fighting Anubis, Gamer01 is fighting Therion and there have been a wave of electricity atleast twice. Gamer01 also attacked you with code blasts earlier.)
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/100Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Dread Blade sensed the incoming assault. He coated his blades with the bolt's magic and it adapted against the disintegration. He clashed with Anubis' blades with sparks. Dread immediately began to heat up the region.

"Can you stand the heat?"

The area was getting warmer and warmer by the second. A few minutes would take them to sun without actually going there.

"Give up boy!" Dread's eyes flared red.

The Dread broke from the lock and fired bolts of magic, by the hundreds.

"Don't deplete your energies, Herald."
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Anubis quickly broke from the clash of blades, and quickly did he used his eye. In a flash the bolts disappeared. He grinned and quickly the gray dust turned into none. He slowly coated himself with a suit of flames, "My turn."

With swiftness, Anubis made quick chops in the air, with his own style and technique. With each chop and kick came a spinning disk of tight disintegrating dust.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/100Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Dread looked at the incoming disks. "Nice." Dread said.

Simply shifting from side to side, he dodged the disks, slowly closing in on Anubis. He thrusted one katar blade into Anubis' direction. The heat around was getting more intense.
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Name: Archon Sentinel Vark'hus
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Therion, still not satisfied at Gamer's pathetic actions he suddenly charged right at him.
He leaped up in the air and he suddenly used his whip, he lanced it towards Gamer and then fired his cannons right at him. The explosion was as huge as a half a court of a basketball ring. The rounds explodes violently, leeching out energy waves making the brain unstable to focus or aim.

"Raised to fight eh...?!! Well... evade this!!!" said Therion.

"You made my visors corrupted... but it would repair itself in time... By the way you won't know my language..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Name: Val Riley
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Val sent sound waves at the code blasts and took some of the attacks, but they were healed by the music of the soul. Val sent sound waves at everyone, sound waves that sounded like hundreds of babies crying. Val turned invisible, while releasing the sound waves.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Anubis grinned.

He let the katar get through his body.

KRIIISH--PAK.

SHIIING

Did it?

"Wait," whispered Anubis, "Didn't I tell you I can alter my suit's color?"

And there it was, all along, Anubis still being protected by his disintegration suit, only turned invisible. The katar slowly disintegrated, but not too quick. Gray tentacles wrapped itself around Dread's arm, making him dig the katar further. Anubis snapped and there came another surprise.

The discs of disintegration stopped spinning and went reverse, all towards Anubis' direction in a straight line, before they went through him, however, they have to go through Dread first.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Dread quickly morphed back to his one armed self. The armor was no more and Dread was free. The discs came running back to their creator.

"I'm not that easy to trap." Dread sneered.

He quickly morphed into a wraith like creature. Held in its hands were a Scythe, within it were indestructible strings.

"Feel the Wrath of the Soul Player!" Dread yelled, swiping the Scythe to his left. Soul didn't feel the sound waves. "What music...the cries of innocent lives!" The Soul Player quickly sent a wave towards Anubis.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Gamer01 heard the sounds. Irritating yes, distracting, not really.

(Even if you do say that I don't understand your language, using your language I won't understand you...So what was the point of telling me that?)

Gamer01 revealed his Item Window Shield. It took the bulk of the blast but he was pushed way back into the bleachers.

"That hurt..." Gamer01 said. He quickly raised his USB Sword and let out spears of light to stab Therion.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Anubis sighed, and crossed his arms. The discs quickly stopped a few centimeters away from Anubis and flipped themselves horizontally: forming a shield around their creator, disintegrating the sound waves the moment they hit him.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 pm

(How do you disintegrate sound waves?...)
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:31 pm

(Oh, you didn't notice them at all? I disintegrate sound waves. More accurately, I erase them. That's why I keep on saying 'gray dust'.)
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Soul Player quickly attacked with The First (I heard it, therefore, recorded, therefore I can use it!). Everyone in the Arena was struck with music.

"Let's see you use your power's now." Anubis' abilities were slowly taken away.

Soul Player took the chance and struck the opponent with his deadly scythe.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:48 pm

"You're smart," nodded Anubis, but quickly did his powers did not fade away.

His innate capabilities are kicking in.

"Who said you're not the only one who can do that?"

Being able to use the First meant Anubis and Dread are immune to its effects, including the owner, Val.

"Sorry, mister," told Anubis, catching the blow with his katana, "But this will not be the day that I'll finally admit my defeat."
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:15 pm

(Sorry my friend. Skills are turned off as well as abilities when the First is heard. Everyone else, Gamer, Therion, Val[?] is under the effects of The First)

Soul Player pulled away his Scythe wrenching away the sword from Anubis' hands.

"Surrender!" Soul Player quickly bonded the soul of his adversary to the ground. "Move! And leave your soul to the ground!"

Soul Player quickly screeched. Enough to make ears bleed and granite crumble. (AoE)
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:05 am

(The two of us, plus Val, aren't affected. I asked him if he's affected by his First, err...he said no.)

Anubis grinned. "I don't believe I'm actually doing this, but..."

The effects kicked in. Anubis stood up slowly, as if not being affected. "Hehe, this feeling's nice. No wonder you loved to be a Herald..."

A scythe materialized into the air and Anubis quickly grabbed it with a hand. His coat was covered in note-shaped shoulder armor, his hat becoming surrounded by a g-clef-shaped helm, and his skin becoming near-soul-like.

Another Soul Player.

"I've been called names such as Adapting Anubis, Anubis the Adaptor, Copycat Anubis, or Copy Anubis. I never liked any of those names. But you sure must know why."

Quickly did his katana teleported back to his hand.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 pm

"Ah, a mere copy, you may never be better than the original, My time limit in this form is extended, yours, but a mere copy, is less." Soul Player said.

"Is that what you are? A Copy? Maybe your existence is one as well!" Soul Player quickly swung his scythe in the direction of the copy cat.

Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Anubis swinged the scythe towards the original's scythe, and it halted the attack, even if just a few seconds, one or two or three.

"Not necessarily," told Anubis, pouting. This one's correct. Even if he did some sort of rude remark, his comment about Anubis being a copy might be correct. "Someone did tell me something like that. A few years ago."

"So," he told his opponent, pushing the original's scythe towards its owner, "Give me a hint on your life story."
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Soul Player said nothing. "It is none of your concern, Copy"

The Scythe was swung once more, then Soul Player released a soul blast. Hitting the Copy head on. "Time is running out, Copy."
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Anubis quickly crouched, making the blow hit the air above him.

"Perhaps, perhaps," said Anubis, taking the soul blast by absorbing it. He loved the features of this 'Soul Player', he's considering to make him permanently his, but he's still on the verge of thinking about it.

He quickly slid his feet, meeting with Dread's, tripping him if he didn't miss.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Soul Player sidestepped and raised his scythe and slammed it towards Anubis' neck.

Dread knew his time was about to end as Soul Player. (BTW, The First didn't work, I wasnt it Soul Player form when I heard so...nope. I didnt get it). He would need to find solutions to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next