-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Forge of the Arden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
The Great Forge of the Arden Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Great Forge of the Arden Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
The Great Forge of the Arden Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Great Forge of the Arden Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

The Great Forge of the Arden Empty
PostSubject: The Great Forge of the Arden   The Great Forge of the Arden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm

It seems that crafting should be possible in creating new exotic items around here.

The Arden Barrens was quiet, the snow and wind yelled upon the vast dessert of icy wasteland. Inside the massive stronghold a plan for a great forge was being held, the meeting area was filled with fruitfull opinions and ideas.

"I rather put this forge into our newly aqcuired area in Stigya and build it there..."
"That would'nt do..."
"I do belive it is safer upon building it here... rather than there..."
"No! How about builing it into the Ruins..."
"It is to risky... Our deffences there is tightly slim..."
"But we have an upper-hand in -"
"Just a single bomb that will land in that area and were all done..."
"Why not building it here rather than millions of miles away...!"

"Enough!" Yelled the Titan King.

"It would be wiser if we build it inside the walls of my fortress... feeding it with an infinte supply of Saronite and build the Forge with the ore that the Spine has discovered... It will be placed deeper inside the Stronghold for better and a quick production."

A short silence suddenly roamed the room.

"It will be done my Lord!" said Garthonk.

And the Noble Demons left the room.

"Now get to work you scum!!!"

Then the Arden emerged once again upon the quietness of the land, black smoke sprouted out into the sky and metals clang.

Fresh Saronite bars were melted and was mixed with a Mithril Ore. The Perfect combination of a indistructible material. Mindless slaves were caryying huge bars of Saronite and smelting it one by one. The sky darkens upon the great construction for a huge Forge.

Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Forge of the Arden   The Great Forge of the Arden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:22 pm

(Several Months past...)
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Forge of the Arden   The Great Forge of the Arden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:32 pm

The Forge is complete. Several Titan warriors were gathering into groups and smelting ores. Several down below were the Titan King's mindless slaves are, gathering Saronite Ores and putting it into crates then being distributed into the processing chamber. The Forge was like a monster, eating lots of ores and melting them all together. Each Forges has their purpocess, to extract, to enchant, to create and to refine it more.

The heat made little warmth down below but the chill always wins.

The Great Forge of the Arden Forge-10

Now newly improved weapons and armor for the Titan King's arsenal boosted. His armies can now outrank any standing army that is ever created. The Generals of the Titan King were also pleased by the great project and they also to were creating and forging their own weapons. But th forge has no blacksmith, the ones who create and run the system has no-one but except one. Shiera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Forge of the Arden   The Great Forge of the Arden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Forge of the Arden
Page 1 of 1