-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pocket Dimensions List

Go down 
+5
NPCManager
Vio
Mara
Xanatos
Rhanta
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Pocket Dimensions List Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Pocket Dimensions List Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Pocket Dimensions List Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Pocket Dimensions List Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Pocket Dimensions List Empty
PostSubject: Pocket Dimensions List   Pocket Dimensions List I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:45 pm

This is the Template for the Pocket Dimensions. Your Pocket Dimensions, however, still need to be approved.

(We won't tell 'how to exactly make one'. The challenge here is to 'make one at your own risk'. If it's disapproved, the post will be deleted. For thrill purposes.)

You can only have a maximum of 1 Pocket Dimension.

TEMPLATE:

Name of Network:
Attribute: (Your Dimension has what attribute?)
Description:
Entrance: (Item for Entrance)

Entering another person's P.Dimension requires the owner's approval/permission.

Code:
[b]Name of Network:[/b]
[b]Attribute:[/b] (Your Dimension has what attribute?)
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Entrance:[/b] (Item for Entrance)
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Dimensions List   Pocket Dimensions List I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Name of Network: Infinitum of Shadows
Attribute: Shadow, Dark/Necrotic Magic
Description: A blank realm filled with nothing but darkness and shadows. Once entered, you'll notice red sigils and symbols of necrotic energy that were once invisible glowing as you pass them. Somewhere...you will see the Arcanus Infinus glowing with red light.
Entrance: Arcanus Infinus
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Dimensions List   Pocket Dimensions List I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Name of Network: Palanteron
Attribute: Light and Holy Arcana/Xanatesan Celestu-Arcana
Description: A blank but bright golden-white castle-room dimension with ornate flooring. At all directions, you can see light and Holy Arcana bursting through your veins, depending on your alignment and relationship with the Gods...
Entrance: Palantir
Back to top Go down
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C
Mara

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Dimensions List   Pocket Dimensions List I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Name of Network: Realm of Paradox
Attribute: Machines, Metal
Description:A complex metal, maze-dimension made with gears and screws. The Realm of Paradox is governed by 'Paradox', Mara's 'sub-conscious'.
Entrance: Disc of Paradox
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Pocket Dimensions List Left_bar_bleue1/1Pocket Dimensions List Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Pocket Dimensions List Left_bar_bleue60/100Pocket Dimensions List Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Dimensions List   Pocket Dimensions List I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Name of Network: Shadow Realm
Attribute: Shadow
Description: A realm with nothing in it but darkness. Light doesn't exist in this realm.
Entrance: Marnan
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Dimensions List   Pocket Dimensions List I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Name of Network:Erebea Taratarus
Attribute: Darkness, Imprisonment
Description:
A huge dark palace like dimension. Its just corridors, hallways, huge rooms, torture chambers, great halls, bedrooms as big as a house and spiraling turrets and towers and twisting space.
Entrance: The Vrangaka
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Pocket Dimensions List Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Pocket Dimensions List Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Pocket Dimensions List Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Pocket Dimensions List Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Dimensions List   Pocket Dimensions List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Name of Network: Realm of the Immortals

Attribute: Imprisonment, Demonic Power, Demonic Psyon
Description:

~Alduran Ruins~

(After)
Pocket Dimensions List Outlan11
(Before)
Pocket Dimensions List Dalara10

Entrance: Must Learn the Titan Language of Tugudung's Master
(once entered and the Portals have closed, you can never go back again)

Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Pocket Dimensions List Left_bar_bleue100/100Pocket Dimensions List Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Pocket Dimensions List Left_bar_bleue120/150Pocket Dimensions List Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Dimensions List   Pocket Dimensions List I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:57 am

Name of Network: DNA Calamity
Attribute: Biological
Description: A realm of pure black. Floating giant sized molecules and atoms move about. DNA strands drift in the space like area. They may bump on each other but thats the most random occurence. The area is like under the microscope. Gravity does not exist.
Entrance: Persona (The mask of Arakutype, the entrance may be closed at any time Arakutype wishes. )
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Dimensions List   Pocket Dimensions List I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Name of Network: the Pocket Hat
Attribute: Space
Description: the Dimension inside the Hat. Any object that enters inside will be preserved (growth or disintegration will be stopped). For objects only. This is the only place where the Puppetmaster keeps his belongings to help them stay nice and neat for a long time.
Entrance: the Evil Hat
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Dimensions List   Pocket Dimensions List I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 am

Khalida's
Name of Network: The Womb of Shadow
Attribute:Evil, Blood, Defiling, Souless
Description: Like inside the body of a gargantuan human, veins for corridors and organs for rooms. Lit by a faint gray light, the entire realm is alive.
Entrance: The Key
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Dimensions List   Pocket Dimensions List I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:47 am

Gamer01's World

Name of Network: CyberSPacE
Attribute: Code
Description: The whole Pre-war CyberSpace. Includes all regions and all places.
Entrance: Code Port (A skill for entering the Pocket Dimension. Code Port can only be used for this and no where else.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Dimensions List   Pocket Dimensions List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocket Dimensions List
Page 1 of 1