-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Completion in the forest

Go down 
+2
Vio
Nozomi09
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Completion in the forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Completion in the forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Completion in the forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Completion in the forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Completion in the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Vio was running beside Runa but she doesn't know of this, Vio was invisible. "Runa i'll be watching both of you, okay?" Vio whispered in her ear and went to Shiera and told her the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Name: Shiera
Equipment Points:
Completion in the forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Completion in the forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Completion in the forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Completion in the forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Shiera heard Vio and nodded "O-nex show me the radar..." SHe said as the radar slowly leveled itself to Shiera..."It seems were still far...Oh!...there you are Vio...right beside me...cool...i can see you
Back to top Go down
princess Starla

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Randall's men were in the region to gather resources to ready them selves for the upcoming battle that may happen. While in the forest they heard fighting noises in the area. After hearing the noise they best to avoid the confrontations in the area so they continued there work in peace.
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Runa started jumping from tree to tree, turned from angle to angle, she doesn't know the forest, but she'll soon know what she wants to know. She immediately returned to the ground and started to run once more, "About a hundred acres," she figured as she continued to run.
Back to top Go down
princess Starla

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:18 pm

"Warlord" I hear something in the forest. You two scout ahead and report back any suspicious activities. As the rest of you keep working!!
"Scouts" Yes sir! (turned into falcons)
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Runa stopped and her feet were dragged forward by her landing. She crouched and threw a concentrated seishoukon knife on the soil and she waited for it to spread all across the forest, having divided itself across a hundred acres. She touched the ground and waited until she sensed something different.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Shiera looked at the front and looked back at the radar, She noticed that Runa had stopped "Target has stopped shall I land there?" O-nex asked "Yep..." She answered.
She saw Runa on the ground..."There she is land here O-nex..." She said. As O-nex was landing gently Shiera jumped off and landed unharmed.
She looked at Runa "Whats up Runa?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:07 pm

"People," she just said. Her eyes enlarged, "No, I don't think they are Norms. They emit energy from either a Class One to a Class Nine. I'm not sure since they're not 'tracking' me of any way, but I can detect them nearby."
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:36 pm

"Hm? people you say?...they arent norms?....hmmm...what could they be then?" She said to Runa "They may be animal morphing thats why you see them differently..but they are norms..." Said O-nex "So...shall we continue the play time?" Shiera asked..
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Runa was about to correct the girl with her 'confusion' with Norms, but she just ignored it. She immediately looked forward and aimed for a slicing axe-kick. When it reached a few inches from Shiera's head, she immediately switched her trajectory from her head to the ground, squashing a huge forest rat in one kick. Runa smiled, she hope the girl got her answer.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Once again Shiera was amazed..."I sure got your answer little girl..." She said in a ready position..."Hmmm...why dont you wake a move first?" She asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Runa grinned the moment she got her feet away from the rat. She leaped a few feet back, and charged her feet with concentrated and cutting energy. She jumped at Shiera, and landed in front of her, her feet brushing off dirt towards Shiera's body, she probably did hit her in the face with dirt and possibly blind her for a second or two. With her feet still charged, she did a backflip kick (Lili style).
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Completion in the forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Completion in the forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Completion in the forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Completion in the forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Vio appeared 10 ft away from the two. "I'll be watching from over here" Vio made a chair contruct, and a clone with a dagger construct with paralyzing poison.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Shiera was hurt by the dirt in her eyes, O-nex quickly came to her side. It blocked the kick and launched a missile at Runa."Krrrr..." Shiera said rubbing the dirt off her eyes..SHe made two metal balls in each of her hand, On the other she made her scythe and on the other she a made hundreds of blades heading directly at Runa..."HERE IT GOES!!!" Shiera said charging at her,
Shiera swung her scythe right at her...the missiles and blades collided making a huge dust cloud...Shiera jumped back to cover herself from the dust.."Krr..."
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Runa was facing what Shiera's supposed to face if she's not there (meaning, I'm looking at the same direction) when she noticed something wrong. The dirt did hit Shiera since she heard some shuffling, but what she noticed are sounds of metal going in front of Shiera, and a fast whoosh sound coming at her. Runa's scarlet aura appeared once more as she noticed the missile coming at her.

Runa smiled as her scarlet aura filled both hands and she immediately 'sliced' the air simultaneously as the missile stopped moving when its yellowish kinetic energy was moved towards her and was converted into pink energy that entered her.

The missile started to fall on the ground when Runa just landed. Before all of the recently-converted energy was absorbed by her body, she returned everything she got from the missile in a form of a 'pushing' motion, throwing the missile at O-nex, surrounding the missile with her energy. When it was in the same area as those of the blades, she immediately formed a fist shape with her hand, 'compressing' the energy around the missile, 'cutting' it, and making it explode in front of O-nex, possibly hitting him, and the metal blades.

A large amount of smoke was created by the impact. Runa noticed some of the blades rushing at her, and she immediately pushed herself backwards, and dodged the blades by moving her body at angles (Neo style). A blade cut through her cheek.

"Damnit," she whispered as she touched her bleeding cheek with her charged hands. Since it's her energy, it did heal the bleeding cheek, well, it only stopped the bleeding, the scar is still there, "One disadvantage to me."
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:10 am

Shiera saw the missile stop and was headed to O-nex's way..."Cr...crap..." She quickly ran to O-nex. SHe made the scythe's blade bigger..And made a huge metal wall around them..."G0d...did i really forget to put that?...how stupid of me..." SHe said to herself and made more blades come out of the top heading to Runa's way "O-nex...Fire some blades and launch missiles while I finish you up properly..." She said...absorbing more of the energy around her producing her to have more energy and more strength than before.
O-nex followed her commands and launched the missiles...Shiera jumped out the wall and removed the air around Runa making her suffocate, SHe made small metal cuffs and and put them on her hands."Stop moving for awhile little girl.." She said making her unable to move.
As she jumped back in, the missiles and blades were heading for her. Making a huge explosion. they were protected by the metal wall she created. "Hmp while I fix you up keep launching everything you have O-nex" She said and O-nex nodded.
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 am

Runa grinned as a she took one last inhalation of air as she could. Scarlet aura started to surround her hands, and due to their cutting properties, the handcuffs turned a little orangish before they were cut by the aura. She immediately surrounded her feet by seishoukon and used it to dash towards the metal wall since she knew that even if Shiera dared use this moment to make Runa suffocate, the area around her (which means Shiera) will be also affected. Even if she uses it on Runa alone, she already has a plan.

A flaming red aura replaced her scarlet aura, and then a soft hiss was heard as the kanji for 'Venom' appears on her forehead. She grinned as she teleported in front of Shiera, kicking her away. If the robot dared launch missiles here, Shiera would also be hit.

Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Vio is getting sleepy with the fighting, he stood up and created 2 clones. "I'm tired, I wanna go to bed, I'll leave you both with my clones 'kay?" Vio said. Clone 1 instantly appeared beside Runa, the c1 exploded freezing 10 ft around him. Clone 2 instantly appeared behind Shiera and exploded freezing 10 ft around him too. "Bye guys" Vio created 1 more clone and logged out.
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Thanks to her mastery of the kinako sukyan, Runa noticed a slight 'twitch' with her thread as Vio spoke ("I'm tired, I want to go to bed,"). She noticed a white thread wrap around her pink thread, something/someone's tracking or is about to attack her. While Vio is still speaking ("I'll leave you both-"), the scarlet seishoukon aura surrounding Runa slowly changed to a shining silver aura, and there's a strange silver aura surrounding her eyes that slowly disappeared, and the kanji for 'Pray' appears and slowly turned invisible, she left concentrated charges of seishoukon surround her arms and feet, since she knew that Vio or the clone (the very first) will attack, if not them, someone new. ("-with my clones, 'kay?") She was shocked that she's frozen, but since she was 'attacked', her hands and feet weren't frozen, since the seishoukon charges can slice through anything as hard as and less hard as metal, in this case, ice. She strengthened the charge as the ice that's supposed to stun her started to melt, and she wrapped herself with charged seishoukon, 'slicing' the ice around her. A wave of seishoukon enery shaped like a doughnut appeared around her as a construct and 'pushed' the ice away.

Last edited by Haruna on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:02 pm

(i did it as you spoke, not during the attack. Very Happy . don't tell me vio is talking in the speed of shadow before you attacked.)
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Completion in the forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Completion in the forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Completion in the forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Completion in the forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:20 pm

The "man" appears suddenly in a tree branch, sitting and dressed the same as a military officer. He keeps watching them in amazement and satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Runa noticed someone, there's been a change with the patterns of the energy she dug in on the ground. "Who goes there?"
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:44 pm

The man suddenly leaped out of the branch and landed near it's trunk and spoke in a German acsent.
"Wow... you caught me..." said the man behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:45 pm

(Is this one the same as the masked dude in Shopping...?)

"You kinda didn't answer my question there, mister," said Runa, raising an eyebrow, charging her seishoukon just in case. It's dangerous, she isn't sure if she can trust this guy. "So who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 pm

(yup... ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completion in the forest   Completion in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Completion in the forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: -the Global Network (the Game)- :: Cyberspace :: Deadwood-
Jump to: