-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tech and Circuit Gloves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

Tech and Circuit Gloves Empty
PostSubject: Tech and Circuit Gloves   Tech and Circuit Gloves I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Name: The Tech and Circuit Gloves
Type of Item: Gloves
-----------------------------------------------------------
Picture or Overall description: Looks like the Alpha and Omega gloves but the colors are green and black with 1 and 0 embedded in each of them.
Ability:
S Rank - Code Break (Instant Kill. A creature or player is marked by 1 and 0 can be instantly killed. Once per topic)

A Rank - Stream (The gloves allow full access to each creature and item's code. Gamer01 will be able to manipulate it to an extent. (Like tripping, jumping, simple movements. No post recharge)

B Rank - Bind (Binds a anything to an item or place for 3 turns. 2 post recharge)

E Rank - 0 Bind (Binds anything with the number 0. Target's speed is decreased by 30%. Lasts for 4 posts. 2 post recharge)

E Rank - 1 Bind (Binds anything with the number 1.Target's power and defense is decreased by 50%. Lasts for 3 posts. 3 post recharge)

F Rank - Code Blast (Uses the stream of code that came from Utilize. Cannot miss.)

F Rank - Utilize (Turns anything around into a stream of code. Monster codes from Utilize can be used in the Overwrite Code skill)

No Rank Required - Code Bond (The series of codes are tightly wound that the system reads that the item is part of Gamer and therefore cannot be removed or taken from Gamer01)

No Rank Required - Electric Manipulation and Generation
Weakness: Gloves
Strengths: It's abilities
History:
Greek's gloves. Gamer01 style.
Imported or Not?:
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Name: Val Riley
Equipment Points:
Tech and Circuit Gloves Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Tech and Circuit Gloves Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Tech and Circuit Gloves Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Tech and Circuit Gloves Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Tech and Circuit Gloves   Tech and Circuit Gloves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:01 am

Whoa... Instant kill!? i thought that was not allowed.

It's weak to gloves? how does that work? XD
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Name: Archon Sentinel Vark'hus
Equipment Points:
Tech and Circuit Gloves Left_bar_bleue100/100Tech and Circuit Gloves Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Tech and Circuit Gloves Left_bar_bleue100/100Tech and Circuit Gloves Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tech and Circuit Gloves   Tech and Circuit Gloves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:04 am

awesome...
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Tech and Circuit Gloves   Tech and Circuit Gloves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:40 am

Therion's Trophy Kill can Instant Kill when it reaches S-Class. It was approved.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Tech and Circuit Gloves   Tech and Circuit Gloves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:07 pm

F Rank - Utilize (Turns anything around into a stream of code. Monster codes from Utilize can be used in the Overwrite Code skill)

>no Player or any Player-owned items

A Rank - Stream (The gloves allow full access to each creature and item's code. Gamer01 will be able to manipulate it to an extent. (Like tripping, jumping, simple movements. No post recharge)

>you'll need to talk to me about this when you reach A.

is this okay?
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Tech and Circuit Gloves   Tech and Circuit Gloves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Tech and Circuit Gloves   Tech and Circuit Gloves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:20 pm

appproved
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech and Circuit Gloves   Tech and Circuit Gloves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tech and Circuit Gloves
Page 1 of 1