-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dark God and his Seed's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
The Dark God and his Seed's  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Dark God and his Seed's  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The Dark God and his Seed's  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Dark God and his Seed's  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The Dark God and his Seed's  Empty
PostSubject: The Dark God and his Seed's    The Dark God and his Seed's  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:01 am

Name: Code Immunity
Kind of Ability:Special Immunity
Description: Zenevas' Player hacked into his own being during the pre-war stages. He imbued himself with some of the Chaos Codes. Thus, he created a separate storage unit/s for his character's codes. Also, he passed his goldy hood set of codes to his daughter. Thus, being absent AND present in the game, Zenevas and by extension through familial and copying of codes, Khalida are immune to code attacks of all sorts.
Ability: Code Immunity
-----------------------------------------------------------
Rarity: None other than Zenevas and Khalida, and any family member.
Rank Required: F-S
Class Required: Any
History: See above

Name: Shadow of the Heart
Kind of Ability:Special
Description: Zenevas' controls minor actions of a person through controlling the inherent evil in men's hearts.
Ability: Zenevas is able to extend his influence outside Kal-saitharak by "whispering" into men's hearts. He can SUGGEST (2 posts), then INFLUENCE (3 posts), then COMMAND (4 posts) and finally posses. Influence and Command can only happen if the player allows. Recharge is duration plus one.
Rarity: Zenevas only
Rank Required:S
Class Required:God of Darkness

Name: Umbrae Magister Ultima
Kind of Ability: Special
Description: Controls every aspect of Shadow/Darkness/Evil
Ability: The Dark God controls every aspect/nature of the above as he is those incarnate. Only in the topic he is currently in.
Rarity: Zenevas only
Rank Required: S
Class Required: Dark God
History:
History:
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Dark God and his Seed's    The Dark God and his Seed's  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:36 am

Hah, a counter against Gamer01. What is there to fear, Dark God? You are a God aren't you? What is there to fear from a hacker such as me?
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark God and his Seed's    The Dark God and his Seed's  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:15 pm

You can't be immune to ANY code-related something, but you CAN be immune to attacks directly influenced by codes (e.g, Code Blasts).

2-3-4. So it takes 9 posts before you possess someone, right?

Wait. This can, if I'm thinking of it correctly, let you possess anyone (using evil/darkness in their hearts), right? o.O This also means you gain the 50% weakness against light (this is general, anyway). Being the Dark God means you're weakened by light and good. o.o
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Dark God and his Seed's    The Dark God and his Seed's  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 pm

If you were immune to any code related something (Ergo the whole game) then what the hell are we playing for now? You would be in complete invincibility. No one can touch you then. Stop making yourself immortal.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Name: Val Riley
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark God and his Seed's    The Dark God and his Seed's  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:58 pm

This can actually be good and bad for him. If you would look carefully.

(me is talking about code immunity)
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark God and his Seed's    The Dark God and his Seed's  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:50 pm

I agree with Rhanta's decisions. I will be weakened by Light. And his take on CODE attacks is correct. DIRECT code attacks like Code blasts and the like that are connected to the manipulation of Data.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark God and his Seed's    The Dark God and his Seed's  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:14 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark God and his Seed's    The Dark God and his Seed's  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark God and his Seed's
Page 1 of 1