-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)

Go down 
+3
Monster Master
Arakun
Vark'hus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Name: Archon Sentinel Vark'hus
Equipment Points:
Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue100/100Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue100/100Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Therion was wondering of the hills and saw a huge, sky-towering tree across the horizon. His visors simply alrmed him that is a 'no-friendly zone'.

He used his visors to scout at it while being untraced by any means. He squated down to have a good foothold in the area.
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Energy:
Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue120/150Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:26 am

Kunokun stared into the Hangman Cliff. The smell could send anyone unconscious. But to ninjas, it was bearable. The sly girl jumped from place to place, searching for a training ground. This could be a place. The undead's stink is everywhere, the time for their arrival is not known, but a ninja lives on the edge. And this Kunoichi, has lived most of her life on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Monster Master
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Four pairs of bodies started to walk slowly towards the intruder. It's been quite a while since they saw fresh bodies, especially this alien body.

A skeletal figure wearing a rusty armor with a sword walked near Therion.

"Who are you?"

Other murmurs can be heard around. More bodies started to rise and walk towards Therion.
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Name: Acid Burn
Equipment Points:
Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 am

Acid Burn parachuted in the site.... and said

"guys, waazuuup?"

then he focused his attention to the zombies...

"i wish there's also maria ozawas here... "( https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net/t72p90-newbies-official-guide-list-of-monsters ) the last post...
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:
Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue120/150Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:49 pm

The kunoichi looked around while standing on a stump of an old tree. She noticed the boy but did not budge for a reply. She took more notice to the undead rising up from their graves. She pulled out her kunai and stood there waiting for a chance.
Back to top Go down
Monster Master
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:44 pm

One of the undead stood behind the kunoichi.

"We do not seek a fight, assassin," answered the undead, looking like a mummy.

"We are asking...why are you here," said the one with the rusty armor.

More murmurs can be heard.

Others looked at Acid Burn and started to walk towards him.
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Therion's visors quickly flashes a red light then suddenly the Undead's head was sliced into half.

*Computer*
_Target Eliminated..._

Therion re-appears behind the Undead with his blades extended and sudddenly vanished out in thin air.
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:58 am

The kunoichi knelt and looked straight into the undead's eyes. "I seek power, undead." She said blatantly.
Back to top Go down
Monster Master
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:12 pm

The mummy's eyes glowed with purple light. The bandages wrapped around him glowed with symbols. A lich. He hissed, and looked at his falling comrade.

"An intruder," he hissed, noting at Therion, "Attack him."

The others looked at each other, and nodded. They transformed into their true forms.

Six turned into Revenants and seeked out to find Therion. Whatever the reason Therion attacked, it better be good.

The Lich turned his head back to the kunoichi.

"Could you give me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:41 pm

"I am Kunokun, Lich." She said plainly but recognizing the Lich's power. "I seek power unimaginable.

"Do you know where I might find an item here of such strength?" The kunoichi was stil on guard, when her green eyes spotted the revenants.
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:32 pm

(Therion is still invicible)

Therion was quickly on top of a tree a bit further from the giant tree. He aimed his visors towards the enemy and he fires four consecutive shots at the Revenants.

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*BOOM*

But the shoots were not that accurate but still caused a huge explosion making the Revenants push back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Azgiel saw the Alien but has no problems in dealing with the enemy, He showed a grim face above Therion while hovering high up in the air.

"Souls... I hunger... Hunger for Battle..."
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Name: Acid Burn
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:23 am

I want some of those...
Acid Burn said...

Acid Burn deploys his barriers, decoys and mines...

then C-bot is ready in his capsule...

Acid Burn then said "good thing, I came here ready for action"... he continued "and.. ohh, does anyone want nuclear bombs here?" then he smiled in a silly way... everyone thought it was a joke... but he does have one... seriously... xD
Back to top Go down
Monster Master
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:21 pm

The Revenants hissed, and fired beams of necrotic energy towards Therion. Some dashed and sprinted towards the alien, scythes at hand, and lashed at him.

Leoras of the Black Crow watched from tree tops, ready for attack. They saw the newcomer, but it was the blade he's holding that caught their attention.

A few zombies looked at Acid and shook their heads. "No," said one, "Not another nuclear holocaust. The last one's been in a few months, and we still can't cope with it." He raised an arm and his hands were dangling. "Do you know how much it costs to return my hands to my wrists?"

The Lich looked at Kunokun.

"Describe this power you're looking for."

He scanned his mind for all the items, powers, and weapons he remembered throughout his life.

Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Therion flipped back and vanished into thin air. Activating his invisibility and being untraced by all means. He ejected his blades and pounced towards the Revenants and slicing their armor like butter. He rolled in the ground and he leaped to another tree near Leoras and quickly vanished out in thin air.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Azgiel folded his wings inside vanishing a gastly purplish smoke and landed at the very center, he's eyes were glowing fearcefully with a yellow and bluish tinge. Azgiel looked at his surroundings and he picked one target.

"That one... Yes... I need their souls... I mean... I hunger for a fight..."

"Hunger for what?!" said Azgiel at his mind, but still he nodds and showed a grim face right at the Lich.

"A Lich... what a rear sight... To bad. I need to kill you... and your friends for my weapon said that the Darkness would overcome everything."

Azgiel charge right at the Lich.

"THIS TIME STAY DEAD FOR SURE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Set materialized in the middle of the Lich and Azgiel.

An arm forward, Set placed a finger on Azgiel's forehead, and made a flicker; space and shockwaves sent Azgiel pummeling for about sixty feet away. Set looked at the Lich.

"If I were to interrupt, I have heard you have something my Master says was once his."
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Kunokun looked into the eyes of the Lich. "Immense shadow power." She said. "Danger, lich. If you wish to help me, I will help you."

Kunokun faced Azgiel. She crossed her arms and three shurikens appeared in them.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Azgiel stood up and looked at Set.

"Him? Maybe this... YES... THIS RELIC OF MINES..." he said to himself. Azgiel stood up and found an easy prey, he quickly Rends it's flesh easily. It's soul has been gathered. And another one was easily killed, the runes of the Blade glowed so fearfully knowing that one of the Titan King's Captains were there.

"Fall back my chosen one... Don't let him get me... Just KILL what you can and do not let him get us..."

Azgiel disappeared and a gust of darkness covered.
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:04 pm

Kunokun quickly threw her shurikens at the Azgiel.

Kunokun faced the Lich. "Immense Shadow Power, undead." Kunokun said. "That's what I seek"
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue0/0Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue80/100Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Dread Blade soon appeared in the area. The Guardian inside of him. The sword was in his hands, waiting for spilled blood. "Let's kill"
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 am

Azgiel choped every single Revenants and all the others who have their souls being kept by anger.
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:41 am

But still Therion stalks his prey then fires a molecular explosion disintigrating the enemy at close range, he leaped forward and disappeared. Like a shark that goes up and attack and goes down to dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue0/0Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue80/100Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:53 am

Dread Blade quickly rampaged on the area, transforming into the Soul Player, he quickly sliced the revenants in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)   Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing the un-thinkable (MonsterMaster needed to control the dead) (anyone can join)
Page 1 of 1