-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slaying the Diety

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:51 pm

The light dispersed in the shadow dome, but the heat energy of the lightning was still there. Vio fused with Viola and summoned his fox. Silvy changed to energy form and leeched all the heat energy in the place to strengthen herself. Because Vio had fused with her pet he is granted with it's abilities. He made oxygen. The screech was nothing to him, he can now control the noise. The clones quickly smahsed the brute while they repair themselves. "This is not a desperate act to survive, because it is clear that i will not lose here," He said as he merged with his fox pet. Vio absorbed energy from the area to strengthen himself. He made lifeless bodies of rats. He transferred the souls inside them. "Run along now little rats," He said as he waved good bye.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:59 pm

The rat's soul was sucked into the blade Terrormourne, it pumps our enormous power for the wielder and the spear also. Terrormourne glowed fearsomely as he calls another wave of souls to attack Vio's soul. None the less Vio's scarred soul is being damaged bit by bit. Vio shall never last another. The helpless souls and the tormented scarred Vio's soul killing him bit by bit.

"NOW DIE!!! AS YOU WILL SEE DEATH UPON YOUR SIGHT!!! AND YOUR SOUL WILL BE MINE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Vio placed the souls back into the lifeless rats. Vio releases his phoenix, and fuses with it. He made the outside of the shadow dome heat up. He released a flare storm outside the dome. He made his 12 clones scatter in the place. The clones were protected from the heat by their cloaks. The clones helped make the flames hotter and bigger.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:47 pm

(You cannot get the souls back which Terrormourne already absorbed Vio... Your God-Modding... =-= And you shoul be dead right now! You used flame inside which oxygen is scars and you cant breath!!! You use oxygen to fuel up fire you dumbo! Face it your character is dead! Your just finding ways to make your character survive!)

But the flame did'nt do much towards the icy imprisonment that the Titan King uphelds. The Fire which is created no longer lits because oxygen is no longer present. Vio spats out blood and gagged out more blood, his eyes started to bleed and also his nose. The soul which fed up Terrormourne was circling Vio as he is being carried up in the air. All the clones of the Titan King dispersed Vio's clones while the 'True' form was being punished and yet being killed by the souls that Terrormourne had gathered along the years. Vio's soul is now being scarred and killed. His vision is statring to fade. (Your dead.)

"NOW YOU DIE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:32 pm

(No flames can be inside the shadow dome. Vio is inside it. Oh! and i just realized that because souls are made up of energy, then i cant be affected by them because my cloak protects me from energy-based stuff, if i want it to. Vio can also use wind and air manipulation. Vio is not yet dead, he is alive.)

The flames was not to destroy anything, it was just a fancy light show. Vio transferred the souls which circled him to lifeless bodies he just made himself inside the shadow dome. (How do you disperse my clones without anything? make it clearer.) Vio creates more clones and made them go to their previous spots. Vio absorbs every from the place to repair any damage Samael thinks he has. Vio stayed in the center of the shadow dome. The 11 clones made shadow hammers and started to smash Samael's clones with their speed they destroyed the clones in 5 seconds. Now they charge at Samael with their hammers, they moved quicker than light. (lightning is as fast as light. you said this afternoon that lightning is faster.) The remaining clone remained on his spot and didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:48 pm

(a fancy light show??? a weak excuse... and I have fast reflex =P And your simply ignoring tha fact your soul is being torn up in shreads. You should be dead! YOu closing the facts that your end has come in a blink of an eye upon a mighty DIETY!!!. LOSER)

Then the Titan King phased out easily and he laughed. "NOW YOU DIE!!!!"

The Titan King critically striked Vio's soul!!! He's soul being torn up into bits and he's skin tone turned paleish. (Four more post or Five your soul is mine bub... Being one of my loyal servants.) (Time to end your charater's time.)
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Vio was inside the shadow dome, only he can see and sense inside it. Vio is the only one who can see and sense inside the shadow dome. He knew that Samael was inside it. Vio stood up and froze time. He expanded the shadow dome. He removed Samael's armors and weapons. There he stabbed Samael's flesh with his spear, he stabbed him 100 times, attacks that was not meant to penetrate the skin. It took Vio 10 seconds to do this, but he doesn't need any more time. He resumes time and stepped backwards to see his foe's reaction. Vio absorbs more energy in the area to repair any damage his opponent thinks he has.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Slaying the Diety - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:46 am

Zenevas, the Dark God, The One Who Is Shadow sent his Avatar to Samael's aid. It phased then sent prismatic beams of Bionergy careening into every direction. Light filled the cavern and the Dark One sprang into action, Vrangaka drawn. Fire burned around him and terrible despair loomed over all who did not bow to him.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:13 am

The ice seized upon Vrangaka. The flames were huge but not melted the ice that sealed them all inside.

"LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH... SHALL WE...?"

Terrormourne blasted lightning emitting lght and he raised ice clear as a mirror. The light faded the darkness and Vio's shadow weaken by the tremendous light that lighten up the area.

The souls that the Arden contains was transferred into Terrormourne and attacked Vio's eternal soul.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:16 am

Vio was contacted.

"They need me now? or ..." Vio thought about it.

"I better go check," Vio said, "Bye."

Vio switched with his clone that was doing nothing and Vio ran, but there was something that was not letting him escape. He used his shadow and used it as a protal to escape.

-->Exit.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:21 am

The Dark God's Avatar, in his servant's temple, smiled. He had complete control in here, but not that much. He used his god-power to seal the Temple from any means of escape be it portal, teleportation, phasing, digging, burrowing etc. Then he crushed the shadow dome with anything inside it.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:24 am

The Titan King never took it for granted, he used on of his Death Legionnaire's skill called Death Grip, making an escaping enemy pulled back into the area again. Like a leashed dog on a tree.

Vio failed to escape the area that is built for his tomb.
"NEVER RUN AWAY!!! COWARD!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaying the Diety   Slaying the Diety - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaying the Diety
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: -the Global Network (the Game)- :: Cyberspace :: Glasiya :: the Firefrost Sea :: Temple of Unknown Chill-
Jump to: