-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Empty
PostSubject: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Gamer01 approached Stygia. Omicron and Zeta broke the silence of the icy winds.

"What are you doing, Gamer01?" Omicron said.

"Yeah, your turning yourself over to the Dark" Zeta said.

"I have to. To survive and have fun." Gamer01 replied almost tripping from a lump of snow. He regained his balance and spoke again. "I know Greek, he would not want this for me...yes, I know---"

Omicron and Zeta nodded.

"--but I would say that this would be the best darn decision I could make now." Gamer01 said. "Just...support me on this."

Zeta stayed quiet.

"Ok...Just keep low. We don't want unneeded bloodshed." Omicron said after a few moments of silence.

The cold blizzard in Glasiya was phenomenal. It was chilling and freezing. You could get frost burn by just staying outside for too long. Gamer01 hugged himself as he passed the white blanket of snow. He breathed out an ember of fire to keep warm.

"Cold..." Gamer01 said.

"Stay cool Gamer01" Zeta finally said.

"Is that a joke?" Gamer01 said smiling.

Zeta didn't answer. Only did Omicron's laugh did Gamer01 laugh as well. Gamer01 kept moving. He could make out the outline of Stygia. He looked up and saw its sheer size. It was huge. Gamer01 kept treading on rough snow.

He neared the gate and slammed his frozen fists on the door. "Let me in! I'm freezing my butt out here!"
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Name: Archon Sentinel Vark'hus
Equipment Points:
The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Left_bar_bleue100/100The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Left_bar_bleue100/100The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Then a blast fired at Gamer01. A small explosion made no harm towards the gate and even at Gamer01.
"Your one of them...?"
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 pm

The package suddenly said short words and lingered towards the closest person who is Gamer01.
"Protect me... Protect me... You! You there... Protect me!"
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:54 am

Therion then disappeared upon Gamer01 sights, he then activated his visors and he ejects his blades.
"Time to dance..."

(You cannot track my footprints on the ice and yo cannot see me by all means.)
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:29 am

Gamer01 ducked from the blast and heard the tiny voice.

"The package talks?" Gamer01 murmered. "Weird day.."

Gamer01 laid low on the snow white floor. He quickly placed his goggles over his eyes. The icy winds soon were gone from his sight. (My sight but the blizzard still rages on). They soon are exchanged with streams of 1s and 0s. Spotting someone in this manner is difficult since the wind itself is code.

'It distorts the Code Sight at my rank...' Gamer01 thought to himself. 'So how do I see this adversary?'

Gamer01 still down was soon covered with snow and under the chilling tundra. His body heat was slowly toning down to a near freezing, kept only alive with a bit of fire generation.

'Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 pm

The area seems peaceful then suddenly comes a figure running towards him and leaped behind Gamer01 and gashed him in the upper shoulder with his blades, easily cut Gamer01 but not deep enough to make him not use it.

"My my... a blind man on this weather. How nice to have my new collection of heads." said Therion.

He then disappeared out of the blizzard making his environment a tool for his advantage towards the traitor. He then grabbed his spear and started to watch and croutch down and looking his enemy's steps.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:01 pm

"I SHALL BE FOREVER AT YOUR SIDE MY CHAMPION... I SHALL LEAD YOUR VICTOR UNTIL THE END..." then suddenly Gamer01 charged our of no where.

He made Gamer01 slash out in thin air and suddenly a blood splattered on the snow.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Gamer01 didn't know what came over him but knew that the Titan King had helped. Gamer01 bowed in respect and continued to knock the door. "Im thankful, but please open the door..." Gamer01 said holding the gash in his chest.

"Are you hurt?!" Omicron yelled.

"Obviously.." Zeta said. "You should have let us free and beat that guy up...instead you let yourself freeze to death..."

"Don't blame the child.." Omicron said.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Then the gates opened very slowly, metal churns and being stressed. Inside was empty and the outside wind stormed right in. Blue lighted braziers only made the room quiet warm but still the chill always wins. Somehow Gamer01 had a feeling of relief and is being tempted to this new area that it is unknown to him. Every corridors were quiet and shows glowing runic symbols.

Mysterious silent whispers circled Gamer01's head as he can hear the long departed ones voices inside the chest.
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Therion badly wounded from the fight stayed lying down in the cold icy floor. His suit made him adapted and made him more comforting, he used the snow to easily ease his pain. He lifted himself then limped behind a gigantic glacier that provided a minimal shelter.
Back to top Go down
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C
Mara

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Snow brushed her face. Her chest cavity sparked into green life when her cleavage, containing some sort of glass, glowed. She opened her eyes and showed the very brutal snow. She blinked a few times, fixing the HUD viewed on her eyesight.

She started to move her fingers. It was as if she didn't move them for too long!

Cords were plucked out from her back and from the ceiling she fell, making a perfect landing on the ground in front of the guests. She looked back and made a salute, knowing the presence of her leader.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:36 pm

The chest was alarmed towards Mara, showing off. It was it's first time to encounter unfamiliar faces again. "I must be hidden... Yes... Hidden..."

The chains glowed furiously towards Mara. But soon it indicated that Mara was part of the Titan King's arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C
Mara

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 am

She slightly looks behind the Titan King. She has new companions. She raises an eyebrow, and then calms down.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 am

Gamer01 enters the fortress with slight chills and shivers. He enters the halls and blandly says: "Where do I place the Chest?"
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:34 pm

The chest suddenly floated high up in the air, the chains suddenly loosen and a voice echoed the area; "Himharin'nodar... Kaliras'nur furum lokthar... Arin hasnurialda... Delanior'a nil falanior... Nier'kalin he're zukda..."

The main square of Stigya glowed it runes. Souls of the damned suddenly swirled around the chest. The chains dropped and it's runes faded. The chest opend and it also drops.

There floated a relic-sword, embeded writings and a runes that are readable towards the Titan King's generals. "Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh and the soul, so must power scar the spirit."

The blade floated effortlessly in the very middle of the square and the souls suddenly was sucked into the sword. Yells of the helpless spirit cry out and in pain.
Back to top Go down
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C
Mara

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:16 pm

She had a bad feeling with the blade. There was something...wrong with it. She scanned the blade with her vision. It was powerful. Very, very powerful. She didn't dare go near it.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:53 pm

The blade just flew there, un-harmed, un-damaged and un-touched. It's runes glows solemnly then quiet whispers roamed the blade if near it. Whispers from the past and whispers of the damned are crying out and in pain.

The Blade somehow talked towards Mara. "Protect Stigya. There is an attempt to invade us and a spy is coming... Gather up both of your strength. For the Champions of the light gather in our gates."

The Blade stopped talking and still floating in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:57 am

Gamer01 shivered in the corner. "Lend me your fire Omicron..."

Omicron did so. The flames licked the sides of face and the heat began to take away the chills. "There...that must be better child."

"Stay away from too much frost." Zeta said.

Gamer01 noticed the girl but did not care for the sword. "Who are you?" said Gamer01 still in the corner, keeping warm.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:17 pm

But the chill always wins, the fire grew smaller and smaller until it turned blue.

But the blade stayed quiet. And an enticing feeling that the blade rends towards Gamer01 and Mara. The desire to touch the blade.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Gamer01 stood still and felt the chills once more. He took notice to the blade. He had to touch it...

'Isn't this like Lord of the Rings? But this time it's a sword and not a ring?' Gamer01 thought.

"Do not befall this trickery child." Omicron advised.

"This blade is filled with malice and evil." Zeta commented. "Stay far from it or you will succumb to it's bloodlust."

"Right..." Gamer01 said still shivering.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:01 pm

The blade suddenly remained quiet and suddenly he enticed Mara also. The blade that is un-used, un-touched, and un-harmed.
Back to top Go down
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C
Mara

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:50 pm

She sighed. She always wanted to use a sword, especially this powerful, but her lifestyle is really not into the sword right now.

She slowly shook her head, 'I can't take you,' she thought, calling through the blade.

She heard the Titan King say about an invasion and the blade protecting the city.

"I'm interested, Mi-Lord," she called, "Could I go to help?"
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:15 pm

The blade stopped enticing them both and soon talked very quiet and in a whispering tone.
"Help hold the invasion... I sense a better host..." said the blade.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:09 am

"We will Lord Samael..." Gamer01 said...

Gamer01 looked around. "They seem to approach."

"I will begin guard duty mi-lord."

-----TOPIC TRANSFER TO Inside Stygia------
Back to top Go down
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C
Mara

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:17 pm

She was thunderstruck. This...feeling.

She nodded. Skin from her back flung open, revealing the mechanism behind her body. She was propelled towards the Fortress...

>Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package   The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Icy Hell and The Titan King's Package
Page 1 of 1