-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Prisoner of the Arden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
The Prisoner of the Arden Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Prisoner of the Arden Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
The Prisoner of the Arden Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Prisoner of the Arden Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

The Prisoner of the Arden Empty
PostSubject: The Prisoner of the Arden   The Prisoner of the Arden I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Inside the icy wasteland of the Arden, silence was the most present at the moment. Only the blizzard made the noises. Bluish fire lightens the dark crossways and the halls, but the fire was not hot but cold as ice. Suddenly aportal opens beyond the Halls of the Titans.

"GYAA!!! HELP! HELP! --- NO! LET ME LOOSE!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!!"

"Now, now... Don't be such a screamer. His Lord's son likes silence. Shut your mouth and walk you hag!"

The Prisoner showed a frustrated face.

"One day. You all shall--"

The man kicked the Prisoner at the gut.

"*in pain* -- Just tell me why did you all spared my life rather than I died back in there..."

The man looked at the Prisoner with a smiling face.

"Because my Master tells you future to be here..."

And then the Gates of the Throne Room opened.

"My King. My sincere apologiez from wakening you from your slumber. But Lord Kane delivers you her as a teacher in the secrets of the Light."

Then the eyes of the King slowly opened inside the helmet. He saw this un-familiar figure, a girl badly bruised and her once white dress covered with blood and mud. The Titan King stood up and walked towards the Prisoner. He looked at her face starring into her eyes. He could sense fear, hatred and in pain.

"Messenger... how come I always spare your life when you always came here, destroying my glorious ball for Khalida and destroying the gates?"
"Ahh... the False God. What a disapontment when my Master hears about it, that you serve under him. That you sould've been the Ruler of these lands as shorter than we expected..."
"Watch your tounge there Messenger or you'll never be back serving him."
The both starred for minute and the Messenger leaves the area, heading back towards Feralmore.

Then the Titan King switched his attention at the Prisoner, he aproache her and laid his hand on her shoulder. But she quickly shrugged it away. But the King does'nt mind her violent reaction.

"Are you hurt...? I mean you no harm unless you started to kill me right now. My aplogiez for my hospitalities... *clapped his hand twice* Give her some new and well fashioned clothes, some medicines and an aid to patch her wounds, towels, fresh food and offer her some hot water and room that is not cold and cozy."

The Servant bowed down in agreement and leads her to he quarters.

"Follow me now..."

Along the way they arrived at her quarters, a big room with thick carpets and a fireplace. Living servants but controled with the will of the King offered her all the things that the King gave. She sat on the bed and then cried, then one servant went beside her and offered her a hot towel. She looked at the Servant. "Why? why all of a sudden you all seemed changed?"

The Servant didn't replied, she place the hot towel on her face, wipping dried blood and the dirt on her face, she looked at the platter filled with fresh objects to eat. But she ignored it and disrobbed her dress and took a hot bath on a shower, she showed small dificulties in handling the hot water because all of her wounds and bruises. But at long last she was clean and she transported to a tub. She took a group of grapes and started eating them one by one. But still she cried with sadness.

She took a short nap and she had a dream, it portrays that the King and all of the Darkness that once stood up strongly has fallen into but one weapon. She awakened from her nap and she stood up and dried her self with a towel, she ate her meal and walked towards a balcony. There all she saw was a vast wasteland of ice and beyond was the lands of Fire. She was in awe when she looke down below as the Citadel's premise was huge.

She turned her back and laid down at the bed and started to sleep comfortably.

Back at the Throne Room the Titan King was meditating and talking at his Father.

"But... Fine... I will..."

And the Titan King stood up and grabbed Terrormourne at it's pedestal. He walked heading torwards the Prisoner's room. He stood right infront of her doorstep and gently opend it. He saw the girl sleeping very quietly and in peace. Some of her injuries were gone. He grabbed Terrormourne and pointed it right at her. The Titan King was attempting to kill her now. But then again.

"Kill me... I should've died long ago... Finish me right now to end my torment."

The Titan King returned Terrormourne back at his side.

"Why... My apologiez... I must go..."

"Dont go "King"... I have some few questions to tell you..."
The Titan King stopped in his tracks.

"What?"
"Why did you-"
"Because I have a heart of an ice and... I have been told that you would become my Teacher to the Arts of the Light..."

She smiled a bit and then stood up.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
The Prisoner of the Arden Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Prisoner of the Arden Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The Prisoner of the Arden Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Prisoner of the Arden Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Prisoner of the Arden   The Prisoner of the Arden I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:39 pm

"Mi-lord, I--"

Set saw the doors to the throneroom open. He entered immediately to do a daily report but immediately saw the King with his guest.

"I--I'm sorry. My apologies."

He bowed in apology and immediately started to walk away.

Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Prisoner of the Arden   The Prisoner of the Arden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:31 am

"No what is it?"

He quickly showed a good gesture at the Prisoner and somehow sealed the doors shut secretly with his ice, he walked towards Set.

"What? Do you need something? Probably yes... Go seek out the Region of Deadwood, there you will seek out the Hangman Cliff and you could not miss the collaboration in the Noose Tree. Go there and investigate, I have a feeling that something of mines is there..."

Eonara heard the short conversation of the two, she tries to open the door and then panics inside. The doors was sealed shut by a thick layer of ice. The Titan King looked at the doors, she was banging and yelling. The Titan King closed his eyes and a very chill made her sleep inside the room. (CryoSleep)

"There... be quiet!"
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Prisoner of the Arden   The Prisoner of the Arden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:53 pm

"The usual, my liege," answered Set, "Nothing is wrong. Although I have investi--"

He was interrupted by his lord's statement. They have thought of the same thing.

Something's going on at the Cliff.

He nodded and bowed, "Yes, mi-Lord..."

In an instant, space warped around Set, and he vanished.
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Prisoner of the Arden   The Prisoner of the Arden I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Then the Titan King commands that if his "guest" awakes let the ice settle and let her be in their watch at all times, never to touch her or speak with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prisoner of the Arden   The Prisoner of the Arden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prisoner of the Arden
Page 1 of 1