-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The High Priestess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
The High Priestess Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The High Priestess Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The High Priestess Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The High Priestess Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The High Priestess Empty
PostSubject: The High Priestess   The High Priestess I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Ifurita sat in her throne in the center of Dol Guldur. Around her, screen showed the armies of Angband advancing mercilessly across the Cross Dimensions. She turned all of them off and stood holding the Powerkey Staff.
She knew it.
She had known it a thousand years ago
The High Priestess was about to become obsolete. Her master, her Lord, her Creator was planning on a new Weapon, one more powerful and more deadly than her.
The Khmer Crystals would be removed from her,and then what? Would she die quickly? Would she age a thousand years? She did not know. And she be damned is she let that happen. The High Priestess began to plot. To scheme. To survive.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
The High Priestess Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The High Priestess Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
The High Priestess Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The High Priestess Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

The High Priestess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The High Priestess   The High Priestess I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:37 pm

(Nagrand posts affect this part also.)(He landed right so... there)
Dol-Guldur was still in ruins, everything burns that Nagrand's eternal fire that still rages on. The Great Creature slowly crawled, and every where he passes, every where he goes burns.

"It is worthless to stop me... almost impossible to defeat such as me..."

Nagrand scopes the horizon and all that stood very gloriusly, now lies in ruins. Ifurita was schocked and in awe. Nagrand opens his wings and fliyed towards the Arden.

"I shall rule... I will burn everything... PERMANENTLY!"

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The High Priestess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The High Priestess   The High Priestess I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:49 pm

(Ifurita is a robot, she doesn't feel shock or awe. And I already said I fixed all the damage the overgrown kodo beast did. )
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The High Priestess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The High Priestess   The High Priestess I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:38 pm

(Really? The last time you used her she... well... never mind...)
(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The High Priestess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The High Priestess   The High Priestess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The High Priestess
Page 1 of 1