-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanu-Tech Mk. I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Arcanu-Tech Mk. I Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arcanu-Tech Mk. I Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Arcanu-Tech Mk. I Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arcanu-Tech Mk. I Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Arcanu-Tech Mk. I Empty
PostSubject: Arcanu-Tech Mk. I   Arcanu-Tech Mk. I I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:46 pm

(They may have many abilities and skills, but I sorted them evenly.)

Name: Arcanu-Tech Mk. I
Range: All
Type of Weapon/Armor: Slim Armor-Suit
-----------------------------------------------------------
Picture or overall description: It's a slick-black suit with multi-purpose shoulder-pads, gauntlets, arm guards, knee-caps, shin-guards, boots, chest plate, back plate, hip-guards, and visors. It has silver runes on specific locations, and symbols engraved all over the suit.

This suit is Reivax's Mk. I armor that he gave Rhanta, only modified to fit Rhanta's arcana-tech lifestyle and battle style.
Ability: The Arcanu-Tech Mk. I Suit is built to adapt Rhanta's stealthy fighting style. All of its components are built to support one of Rhanta's various abilities.

HEAD:
-Visor (passive): the visor is like...a pair of visors. They are like sunglasses, only that they only have the circular ear-cover-piece, and the red lens.

The Visor can be programmed to cover/seal Rhanta's head when necessary. It has a built-in force-deflector that automatically pushes force off the visor so incoming stealth attacks are pushed off (+15% defense).

It has a built-in HUD and communicator. The HUD displays info basically everything about the armor: status, energy points, etc. It also generates a mini-map. Using the collar-piece, it can generate marks on moving allies, enemies and neutral people.

It can see through illusions (at the cost of -30% defense for the next 3 posts. This is at-will)

-Helm (at-will): when the visor seals Rhanta's head, it provides him with an oxygen supply by converting unhealthy elements on the atmosphere around Rhanta into usable oxygen. It still has the properties of the Visor, only that it can support underwater environments. (+20% defense. Omit the +15% the Visor generates) It can also support exoplanar environments for about an hour.

-Collar Piece (passive): Connected to Rhanta's brain, the collar piece emits deductive telepathic forces around him, making the HUD detect enemies, allies and neutral people. It has a range of 100 ft. It can be blocked.

UPPER BODY
-Shoulder Pads (at will): as shoulder pads, they can 'enlarge' themselves (up to 3 feet wide, 4 feet high on all directions) to protect Rhanta.
:::Shoulder Launcher (at will): they're kept within the shoulder pads. It's ability-sensitive. At a range of 50 ft., it can launch a concentrated beam of energy (depends on what energy Rhanta uses (the ability)). (15% -depends on what element- damage).

-Chest Piece (passive): It's a regular chest piece that protects Rhanta from incoming attacks to his heart. (+30% defense when used).
:::Arcanus Field: the Arcanus Field Generator (from the chest piece), powered by Rhanta's dark magic, can generate a personal or large field of arcanic shield that can protect against 50% of magical attacks. Can't be used with another field. When using this, you can't move.
:::Force Field: the Force Field Generator (from the chest piece), powered by both Rhanta's energy construct-ability and telekinetic abilities, he can make a force field that can deflect 50% of non-magical attacks. Can't be used with another field. When using this, you can't move.
:::Beam Launcher: an ability-sensitive weapon. It's attack-type depends on the energy you use. It launches a huge beam of energy that can reach up to 50 ft., and damage can rise up to 60%, at the cost of 50% defense for the next 3 posts.

-Back Piece (at-will): It's a regular back-piece.
:::Flame Wing Shaper: it's a side-plate on the back-piece. When Rhanta generates a flame-wing, it will fix it's shape. It can also shape the wing into a blade to be used for attack.
:::Force Booster: it's a back-facing plate on the back-piece when activated. When Rhanta uses his telekinetic abilities to boost himself, it will support it to the point that Rhanta won't just float, but he can also speed up and perform acrobatic abilities.
:::Electric Field Generator: When Rhanta releases a blast of electricity, it can make a concentrated electric-field. It acts like a normal shield, only that it also affects underground.

MID BODY

-Elbow Blades (at will): a regular elbow-piece. It can generate a 2-feet, sharp-red energy blade. It acts like a normal blade.

-Gauntlets (passive): aside from the ear-piece, it can act as a communicator. It can also act as a larger map-hologram simulator.
:::Ability-Sensitive Handlaser: it will generate two handgun-barrel like things from the inside of the gauntlet. It will unleash a beam of -depends on ability used- energy to the opponent. It can be used like a handgun. It's the same as if Rhanta just launched a -depends on the ability used- ball to the opponent.
:::Ability-Sensitive Handcannon: When both hands are placed on top of the other, it can generate a larger handlaser. It will have one large barrel (Megaman!) and will unleash huge beams of energy (+20% to the Handlaser attacks and you have the Handcannon).
:::Concealer: it will render the user virtually invisible from normal people. (Invisibility rules apply. Users with enhanced senses can still detect.)

LOWER BODY:

-Hip Boosters (at will): They're side-boosters that help Rhanta boost. (+5% to speed).

-Knee Guards: They're basically knee guards
:::Knee Spikes (at-will): Used with close-ranged combat. It will generate half-foot-long spikes of energy. (Same level of attack as with other normal weapons).

-Shin Guard-boosters: They're basically shin-guards. They can help Rhanta boost (+5% to speed).

-Boots: they're plated boots. They are one of the main boosters of Rhanta's Arcanu-Tech. (+10% to speed).
:::Energy-Sensitive Blades: they can generate -energy sensitive- blades. They are as strong as ordinary blades.

BONUS:
-Full-Speed: If all of the Arcanu Tech Mk.I's boosters are used, it can give Rhanta +75% to speed, with a -50% deduction to power and attacks.
-Portability: It can be compressed into Rhanta's mask, and can be activated via mental switch.
-Framework Defense: the Arcanu-Tech Mk.I is programmed to provide complete defense over the framework. HOWEVER, boosters can't be used when you travel through the framework.

Weakness: The suit works as a whole. If they're separated, battling will be difficult.

Strengths: Pieces of the Armor are made to function specifically for something. Not using them correctly will not make them move at all.

History:
Rhanta made this using the Mk. I's blueprint, to test if he can build an armor that is both arcana-tech and can adapt to his abilities.
----------------------------------------------------------
Imported or Not?: Nope.

Last edited by Rhanta on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

Arcanu-Tech Mk. I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcanu-Tech Mk. I   Arcanu-Tech Mk. I I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:46 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net

Arcanu-Tech Mk. I
Page 1 of 1