-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Deep Sleep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
The Deep Sleep Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Deep Sleep Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
The Deep Sleep Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Deep Sleep Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

The Deep Sleep Empty
PostSubject: The Deep Sleep   The Deep Sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Samael was entering the halls along side Sturmgeist, his scientist arrived and keent down to him. "My lord!... how about the technology of yours? they will be in waste if we desspose them all..."
"No... create more... and create the most advanced ships that you can and my Demons will help you..." Samael walked at his throne and sat upon it. "Ohh... and Major... don't dissapoint me..." as some sort of icy substance creep into him and froze, his eyes glowed and made a last command and talked to Sturmgeist's head "Do not dissapoint me!!!"

Strumgeist walked back at his office starring at the worker bots, he quickly called one of his scientist to help and started sketching and calculating at some blueprints.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Deep Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Sleep   The Deep Sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Sturmgeist quickly appointed Samael's scientist... the Overmind and the Spine... "What does the our Master's will... old friend...?" said Nuel "Well... I think this is a reunion for the both of us..." as Gerarld entered the science lab unnoticed.

"My friends... Samael had ordered me to create a fleet of machines that can go inter-stellar activities... would you please help your dear old friend..." as Sturmgeist offered them 2 cups of coffee.

"Well... my boredom is awfully high... I guess, I shall consider that as a yes..." said Nuel.

"Hmm... inter-stellar is quite fun and daring to have... I'll call this as a token of our friendship... but let's give ourselves a celebration for this group activity..." said Gerarld.

Then suddenly in the mids of the laboratory, "Hmm... a fascinating technology and a project you creatures are doing... do you all mind for one more opening...?" Azgalor the Doombringer appeared at the mane hall. The three men looked very enticingly, "Hmm... magic and technology... would be... very... AWESOME!!!!!! OKAY YOU'RE IN!!! Strumgeist... you could leave us, were preparing some blueprints now..."

As Sturmgeist turned his back and waved his hands goodbye "Okay... let me know if were done or running the project already..."

The three looked on him and said "We'll launch or create a noise if where done..."
Back to top Go down

The Deep Sleep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: -the Global Network (the Game)- :: the Arden-
Jump to: