-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Teaching System (for Skills)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
the Teaching System (for Skills) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the Teaching System (for Skills) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
the Teaching System (for Skills) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the Teaching System (for Skills) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

the Teaching System (for Skills) Empty
PostSubject: the Teaching System (for Skills)   the Teaching System (for Skills) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:53 pm

The Teaching System is only exclusive for Skills (there'll be a separate one for Abilities).

The requirements for the Teaching System are:

1.) A student,
2.) A mentor,
3.) the Skill the student wants to know.

Basically, there is no procedure on how to teach the Skill you want your Student to learn. Now, here's an example:

1.) (Student) Me
2.) (Mentor) Someone
3.) (Skill) Martial Arts

Basically, I first need to ask my Mentor if he can teach me this certain skill I want to learn (in-character or via chat or via pm). If he says yes, then we'll proceed to make a post or a topic regarding this. We'll roleplay the teaching, and you'll automatically learn the Skill. For it to be added in your Character profile, ask an Admin or ask a Mod to tell an Admin to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net

the Teaching System (for Skills)
Page 1 of 1