-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Left_bar_bleue10000/10000John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Left_bar_bleue10000/10000John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Empty
PostSubject: John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega   John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:41 am

Name: John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega
Height: 6"7'
Weight: 198 lbs.
Class: Elementalist, Improvisers

Skill:
- Alert to sounds
- Stealthy
- Agile
- High Endurance
- Expert Close Combat (Judo)
- Tough
- Tactical
- Orchestral Lover
- Pinpoint Accurate
- Likes Guns
- Magician
- Charming
- Intimidating Look

Ability:
-Elementalist
+ Ice and Cold Manipulation

-Environs
+Teleportation
+ Electric Manipulation
+ Darkness Manipulation

-Improvisers
+ Accelerated Healing
+ Invisibility
+ Superhuman Reflexes
+ Force field generation
+ Duplication
+ Intangibility or phasing

-----------------------------------------------------------
Picture or overall description:
Looks-Body: He's very tall, slim, stands straight like a gentleman and bit of a bulky type of guy. Also if his angry his movement looks like blinding light in every move as thunder sounds out of his body and if you get near to him by 4 ft. you’ll have a great thunder shock of your life, if you’re a normal person you’ll mite have 50-50 chance to faint or in a series of seizure.
Looks-Face: He's face is well covered by his mask. (No-one knows he's face except him and his dead fiancé.)
Looks-Clothing: Dresses like Jack the Reaper, but he wear all sorts of mask plain or designed; he also has this pair of gloves white/black, long sleeves just like a magician (sometimes he hides knives or a small gun) and a cane with a blade or a gun on its end point.
Personality: John is the type of guy that girls would love because of his charming voice and acts. He to cares about beggars in alley ways begging for food or money.

Morality: Kind, Neutral and Chaotic
His very wisely not to challenge people to battle in a bold way, he rather waits before that person becomes weaker before he attacks. He becomes very chaotic if he sees his face in the mirror and starts killing innocent bystanders.

Theme Song: Orchestral Music by Beethoven
History:

John was born as a lucky person his family was rich and so famous but the problem that John has is his body was badly burned out during there first house was burned he was left at his crib when he was still a month old, luckily his father managed to rescue him before he was left to burn out. Since then John’s dad always recommending him to wear a mask so that he can go outdoors and can’t be humiliated; his father was the re-known Houdini in the big city of New York. Her mom by the way was mobbed by robbers and was raped since he was one and a half years old. So his dad started to train his son how to become like his dad just to make sure if his dad turns to be old and he will continue there family job, so he agreed and becomes his dad’s helping gene pig for his stage acts and of course training his son to become a magician. As time goes by he met a beautiful girl called Carla, Carla was the school Judo captain; sooner or later that week they became close friends. Carla on the other hand was very curious about her mother’s death so she asked John how it happened. So for a start; Carla trained John judo lessons as his self defence, when they finally felt each other that they love one another they tried to tell there parents that they wanted to be married as soon as John’s father finishes for his show. John Vigo was very thrilled that his dad was performing using lightning rods as he travels lightning bolts to destroy heavy industrial chains with his bare hands, all of a sudden his father was struck at the back of the head as the lightning rods was very loose from its place firing wild fires of ricocheting bolts of electricity at the stage and sooner at the audience. People were stampeding out of the stadium. John Vigo quickly jumps out of his seat and attempts to rescue his father; with out knowing the electricity just travelled to his body like light as it was never been there. He cries and the rods suddenly burst out and blasted a wave of electrical charges through out the stadium and destroying every appliance in the stadium leaving a dim light of bluish sparks in the stadium as he sobs. A week later he changed his dad’s position as the New York’s Houdini Jr.; He then attempts every tricks that his dad was doing and after the show began Carla spoke to John of marring her tomorrow morning as John kisses her at the forehead and said we’ll do honey and the two went back stage as he prepares for the show. As John Vigo finishes his show, people were amazed at his wondrous magic show applauding his tricks as he exits the stage. As he arrives at his quarters back stage, he forgot his face was badly damaged, noticing that Carla maybe went to the comfort room and he mistakenly took of his mask and took a glimpse of his face in the mirror. He pauses for a moment and had forgotten his face was like this he had a nice long look at his face and fires a bolt of lightning as he was shocked as he starts to be enraged as he goes chaotic in his room releasing bolts of lightning in his body, suddenly Carla opened the door and in shock he fires a thunderbolt at her in surprise Carla went down to the floor like a lifeless body and suddenly John went berserk as he stops and caries her dead fiancé at his arm and cries and loud shouts saying “DAMN!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!” as he cries and realises that what just happened and calms slowly. And then he noticed he’s surrounding was covered in ice as he manipulated ice and her dead fiancé’s body turns to solid ice, as he put Carla’s body down to the floor carefully and suddenly shatters and he was very enraged and destroyed the lights as the darkness crawl upon him and moves with him as he fires thunderbolts every where as he shouts in anger saying “WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME…!!!!!!??????? DID I EVER WRONG YOU!!!!!!!??????” he curses god and suddenly vanishes with a flash…

Do I know you from any site?: No
If Yes, you're (who) from what site?: N/A
If No, you were told about us by?: Friends

RP Sample:
“As John Vigo finishes his show, people were amazed at his wondrous magic show applauding his tricks as he exits the stage. As he arrives at his quarters back stage, he forgot his face was badly damaged, noticing that Carla maybe went to the comfort room and he mistakenly took of his mask and took a glimpse of his face in the mirror. He pauses for a moment and had forgotten his face was like this he had a nice long look at his face and fires a bolt of lightning as he was shocked as he starts to be enraged as he goes chaotic in his room releasing bolts of lightning in his body, suddenly Carla opened the door and in shock he fires a thunderbolt at her in surprise Carla went down to the floor like a lifeless body and suddenly John went berserk as he stops and caries her dead fiancé at his arm and cries and loud shouts saying “DAMN!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!” as he cries and realises that what just happened and calms slowly. And then he noticed he’s surrounding was covered in ice as he manipulated ice and her dead fiancé’s body turns to solid ice, as he put Carla’s body down to the floor carefully and suddenly shatters and he was very enraged and destroyed the lights as the darkness crawl upon him and moves with him as he fires thunderbolts every where as he shouts in anger saying “WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME…!!!!!!??????? DID I EVER WRONG YOU!!!!!!!??????” he curses god and suddenly vanishes with a flash…"

Last edited by John Vigo on Sun May 30, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Left_bar_bleue1000/1000John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Left_bar_bleue1000/1000John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega   John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Approved. (I edited one teeny tiny bit. XD)

So what Class you want to Mod? (It should at least have one of your Abilities)
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega   John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:19 pm

hmmm... di ko gets kse yung intangibility or phasing eh bka mganda syang ability... yung duplication nmn sabi ni migs parang kay naruto na pede ring umatake... wag nlng okay na ako dudes ^_^
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Left_bar_bleue0/0John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Left_bar_bleue80/100John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega   John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:25 pm

dude..Speak English here.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega   John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:27 pm

intangibility/phasing :Kitty Pride (Shadowcat). Pass through objects.

For duplication, only 14 duplicates are allowed to be there at the same time (2 for F rank, add 2 as you rank up. Since you're S, 14 clones). And they're as strong as Naruto's Bunshin, and they can still Attack and Assist

You sure you want to be the same Class as Kuya Migs?
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega   John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Anyways, approved. Msg me if you decided to switch main Classes. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega   John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Vigo a.k.a. Dr. Omega
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: Approved :: Characters-
Jump to: