-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dawn of War

Go down 
+2
Arakun
NPCManager
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
The Dawn of War Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Dawn of War Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The Dawn of War Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Dawn of War Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The Dawn of War Empty
PostSubject: The Dawn of War   The Dawn of War I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Wind suddenly howled throughout the Cyberspace. Throughout every region in the global network.
A deep sound, like a horn or a thousand pod of whales in full throes.
And the sky went REDD. In the distance, beyond the sky and from beneath the sea, the revenge of the Enemy, the revenge of Zenevas and the heralds of his return began to wake.
The seven Chaos Codes awoke.
They were terrible and powerful. No man, monster or god could stop them. Seven storms of utter blackness.
Slowly the graphics began to fade and they were revealed for what they were:
Swirling storms of green 0s and 1s. Codes. They ravaged the cities,
The Dawn of War 01020810
and began to slaughter Admin members at abandon. The Staff had already lost control of the Cyberspace by then. No sudden stops, no sudden structural and terrain repairs, and no logging out. The codes prevented all that had stopped the Dark Lord.
And one by one, the gods fell.
The Codes began on the Reaper, and he was slain in his realm. His powers dispersed into the night sky as he was...obliterated by Irra-Jahad. The Code began to scour the Dead Zone. All Deaths after this moment would be permanent until a new Death God was found.
He was not deleted, he was going to the way the other gods will go: permanent dispersion. His data was split apart so much, it was impossible to put him back.
Enth followed, dying in his beloved academy and Amon-Jahad smote him down along with the most gifted students of the Academy.
In the Core, the Cyberspace saw the fall of Light to Shadow, as Cask was swallowed by the shadow of Belili-Jahad and destroyed.
The Metro Region was devastated by Adad-Jahad after he had finished with Mechna and Oreon, whose divine essences were split asunder along with half the city.
Ulra and Lady died in the Forest Region, after a brief yet destructive battle with Namrat-Jahad. No animal was left alive to mourn their passing.

The Dawn of War Burntf10

Unna was killed after Mr.What, their true forms laid bare by the Codes. Namrat-Jahad had done away with them while Nunn-Jahad killed Zenth.

The Sky was stained with the blood of fallen gods. Blood of the most powerful Admin Members and the strongest players that had not joined the Darkness of Angband.
The Gates of Kal-saitharak flew open and the Hordes of Angband began to march towards the still burning ruins of the Magma Region. Sky Destroyers in their thousands and Screechers in their multitudes covered the sky in shadow ans the Dark Lord, still in possession of his Weapon's body, sat in his throne of iron in the Apocalypse.
The world shall burn. Darkness upon Darkness shall smite down my enemies and my Armies shall swallow them in a tide of blood and the cries of the innocent. THE AGE OF WAR DAWNS UPON THE CYBERSPACE!

Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
The Dawn of War Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dawn of War Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
The Dawn of War Left_bar_bleue120/150The Dawn of War Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

The Dawn of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of War   The Dawn of War I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:50 am

Arakutype looked over the doomed world. It seemed peaceful. Rapid successions of explosions and ravenous hordes of monsters and machine alike. They were killing, they were annihalating. Such awesome work. The blob waited for his Lord's command. He was atop a small desolate tower in somewhere in the Global Network. He watched the slaughter and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Name: Shiera
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Dawn of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of War   The Dawn of War I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Shiera appeared at the Global Network, O-nex behind her. She walked, seeing the place destroyed, buildings collapsed, and slaughter.. "War has begun.." O-nex said.."Yup, Lord Zenevas must be preparing somewhere, Samael might be too.." She said walking on, looking at the redd sky, awaiting further orders.

Last edited by Nozomi09 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
The Dawn of War Left_bar_bleue1/1The Dawn of War Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
The Dawn of War Left_bar_bleue60/100The Dawn of War Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

The Dawn of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of War   The Dawn of War I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Niveus was watching the destruction of the chaos codes as it destroy cyberspace. "None may stop us now" he said and laughed. "A new world shall be created from this."
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
The Dawn of War Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Dawn of War Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
The Dawn of War Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Dawn of War Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

The Dawn of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of War   The Dawn of War I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:17 pm

(who's Niveus?)

Garthonk was walking by and teleported himself a top of a destroyed building, looking upon the descimated area.

"THE TIME FOR BLOOD SHED... SHALL BEGIN... THE TIME FOR THE PLAN... SHALL COMMENCE..." said Garthonk as he dissapeared out in thin air.
Back to top Go down
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C
Mara

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Dawn of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of War   The Dawn of War I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:17 pm

"Running life scans..." she said as she flew in mid-air. She touched her eyepiece and she hovered towards each building. "Theyre minimal. I cant detect any civilian life. This is a serious case." She waited for orders.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Dawn of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of War   The Dawn of War I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Azgiel was in the area, he barely looked upon the vast destruction of Cyberspace. Barely covered with rubble, he recomposes himself and stood up.

"What a mess..." said Azgiel while using his hammer as a cane.

Azgiel wondered far a bit and sees two struggling children under a fallen complex, he rushed for their aid. He used his enormous weight as a foot hole to carry the rubble, the two children escaped unharmed but covered with dust. Another couple can be heard yelling for their lives, a fire just beyond downtown raged the area. Azgiel carried the two children into a park and dropped them their, Azgiel rushed towards the other complex with fire gushing in and out of the apartment. Azgiel took his spell books searching to control fire, good thing e took notes. He bended the fire and extinguished it, the yelling soon started to settle down.

"Are you alright in their...?!" yelled Azgiel. The yelled for help once more, he quickly leaped out and rushed towards the couple. He rescued them and led them to the Park, good thing that he looked like the Darius Wolf in uniform, unless the humans wont understand him and yells for dear life.

"... I need help over here!" yelled inside a collapsed school. Azgiel rushed towards it but it was to late, another building crashed upon it and collapsed. Azgiel paused in terror. He dropped his hammer and cried on a street.

"I'm to slow... I'm to... SLOW...!!!" yelled Azgiel.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Dawn of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of War   The Dawn of War I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Over the Magma Region, Zenevas flew over Mount Agni. He held out the Powerkey Staff and pointed it straight at the mouth of the gigantic volcano. The devastator shot began to charge.
In a few seconds he fired.
The ball of blue and white light shot out of the staff and into the mouth of the volcano.
The eruption was...magnificent. The white hot dome of white energy tore out of the volcano unleashing red and orange lava out over the magma region. The Ring of Fire and Earth and the citites that were built on them were obliterated. Of the thousands of players there, only 32 made it out of the area in time.

The Dawn of War Volcan10

And under the red light of the dying volcano as it collapsed on itself, the horde of Angband began to move towards further conquest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dawn of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of War   The Dawn of War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dawn of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: -the History Files--
Jump to: