-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Clear Battlefield (WAR)

Go down 
+2
Grim
Xanatos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Greek kept on the offense. Continuously sending wave after wave of cutting edge winds at the enemy smashing and shredding them into pieces. Tau and Gamma repeatedly deflect enemy fire. Greek knew something was up. He just didn't know what.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:01 pm

(Vio, what did you think?! That my warships were without light?! What are we BATS?! THE APOCALYPSE HAS INTERNAL LIGHTS!)
The bots began to fall, a million had fallen already. The Apocalypse did not fall by the way. More troops approached. Suddenly, a dark and brilliant Aurora appeared above Xanatos. Then it engulfed his LASER-HOLED BODY(they were using lasers, LASER is high temperature and MELTS METAL, all you are now, is a puddle of steel Rolling Eyes really? METAL? the Star Wars films should tell you what laser does.).
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:55 am

( Apocalypse? i thought it was just a sky destroyer. The light is only inside it will lit up some parts outside but not all and because of that Vio can make those little parts, that is not affected by the light, explode in anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:34 pm

Xanatos, as a puddle, looked up high in the skies. Still intact with his body, and as a puddle of steel, he used metal manipulation to fix his body, returning it to its original state. He hissed, this is getting more and more dangerous. He quickly flashed beside Greek, going for the support.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:59 pm

(Okey.) The Sky Destroyer flashed and was gone. Zenevas remained floating, the Queen had already been loaded in a Screecher and into Angband. He ignored Vio and teleported directly in front of Xanatos and touched him on the forehead and then teleorted ten thousand feet up. The bots formed circles around Vio, larger than the next. They began firing upwards, red lights flashing.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:35 pm

(Where did the bots come from? lol)

Vio created shadow soldiers from the bots' shadows. The shadow soldiers were wielding swords, and attacked the bots from behind. The place was dark again.

Vio teleports beside Zenevas and creates a darkness dome. He deleted the Khmer crystals inside Ifurita's body and teleports to the ground.

(The queen of gommorrah is dead. Her weight has been amplified, 2x per hit and it touched her 101 times.)
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:34 am

Xanatos dodged the touch, teleporting a few meters away. He raised an eyebrow. This is going to be serious. Dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/150the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Arakutype arrived in a portal beside Xanatos.

"Hello my *gurgles* delectable friend" Arakutype says as he binds Xanatos in a web, canceling his teleportation for the time being.

"Shall I?" Five symbiotes arose from his sides and Arakutype disappeared into a portal. The five had claws. Sharp ones, ones that tear through bone like it was melted butter. The five began to slice at Xanatos' body.

"Food...*gurgles* lovely food." Arakutype snickered.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:48 pm

"I don't taste good," cleared Xanatos, nodding as he shifted into pure light and escaped the binding. He reformed a few meters away. "Blobs. One of the hardest things to kill. Well, if we really could kill them."

Xanatos sighed and examined the environment. "I want this to be more colorful, if you'll allow me."

The symbiotes started to differ in color. They all turned white, bright white, as in shiny white, with the glittery effect and all.

And soon they were bound to Xanatos' light.

"There you go," he said, trapping the symbiotes with light, "Stop moving for a while."
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/150the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:57 pm

The symbiotes did as told. They didn't move. Arakutype suddenly appeared beside Xanatos and created a portal under him and the exit above him. As Xanatos entered the portal he exited in the other and entering the one he previously entered, he was in a portal loop, he was accelerating, bit by bit, all you could see of him was a blur.

"Let's *gurgles* keep you that way." The symbiotes exploded in a acidic nightmare. It splattered the entire area with corrosive liquids.

"I want to see you get out of there *gurgles* without puking." Arakutype joked. New symbiotes came forth, Winged Shooters. They fired into the portal, the projectiles surely hit their mark in the portal loop.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:05 pm

The Khmer Crystals absorbed all the energy Vio released at Zenevas, such was their power. Since the Dark Lord and His Weapon were one, all attacks directed at him were absorbed by the crystals. Zenevas flickered and teleported behind, in front and above Xanatos all within .023 of a second and touched him on the forehead at all stops. The bots turned and began firing lasers and ignored Vio's dead body, laser-riddled body, caught by the net of lasers. The shadow soldiers were hit again and again by millions of lasers.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 pm

(No direct attack was done by Vio. Vio created 1 s.soldier per bot and killed every bot in the area. I thought the bots was aiming upwards not a Vio, but Vio could just dodge all attacks even if they were aiming him. So Vio is still alive and you cant kill him unless you use light. No more bots, no more khmer crystals. The crystals adsorbed the dome but did not stop the deletion.)
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:27 pm

(yes they did. the deletion was aimed at them ergo they absorbed it. the crystal are now part of me, like an organ so any attack on me is an attack on them ergo all attacks aimed at me or them is absorbed. the bots i and shadow soldiers i can understand.)
Zenevas dropped down and stabbed the Vrangaka on the ground. A sound echoed. Like agiant taking a deep deep breath then an ear splitting boom. FIFTY BILLION BOTS OF ASSORTED KINDS appeared on the Dead Zone and fired at the shadow soldiers. They were vaporized and then as one they fired at Vio, the red light of the lasers removing all darjness in the Area.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:24 pm

"THIS WAR IS BEING POINTLESS TO ME NOW... ZENEVAS HAS DONE EVERY THING THAT HE NEEDED TO DO...." as Samael gazed down below while mounted to Nerge.

"HE HAS DONE EVERY THING... I WILL NOT TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED..."
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Xanatos blinked. He immediately formed wings of light before he even fell on the portal. He instantly traveled twenty miles away from the portals. He hissed as he disappeared from sight.

---> Exit.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:59 pm

"ALL HAS COME TO AN END... ALL SHALL BE PROCLAIMED BY ZENEVAS HIMSELF... ALL LIFE AS WE SPEAK HAS COME TO AN END..." murmured Samael.
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:48 am

Arakutype sneered, "Coward."

He quickly disabled the portals and scanned the area for prey. Then the voice of his Lord echoed in his head. A portal suddenly emerged and he entered it. Never to be seen in this realm for the time being.

--EXIT--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Clear Battlefield (WAR)   the Clear Battlefield (WAR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Clear Battlefield (WAR)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: -the History Files--
Jump to: