-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sealing Up (WAR)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanatos

Xanatos

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:12 am

Xanatos tapped the big globe that appeared to be the Core (the Core itself, not the Area. When I say Core as in the Area, I'll say 'Area'. If I say Core, it's the thing itself) and held it with a protected hand, his calming gesture seemed to calm down the whole mainframe of the game. He sensed it sighing.

He wrapped the Core with his own light of his unique signature. His eyes glowed, he then wore white. He tapped into the growth link of the Core's borders, and bright blue pillars started to rise from the ground. It covered the Area with a dome, a huge one.

He returned to his old self, and casted his spell.

"From this day forth, until I command otherwise, this Area shall be sealed with my magic, preventing enter by anyone seeking to triumph over my protection of this place without my permission shall be instantly teleported right in the middle of the Digital Sea."
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Sealing Up (WAR) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sealing Up (WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Sealing Up (WAR) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sealing Up (WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:09 am

(WAR TIME!)
Zenevas and his two liches were riding Ak-Baba. Each one held an Arcane Lock. They flew around the region, and after three passes, they left.
Five Sky Destroyers appeared over the region and began bombarding the place.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Xanatos sighed. Surely this is how tiresome defensive protocol is.

The Five Sky Destroyers did enter the spell's area of effect. He sighed, and the Sky Destroyers instantly disappeared, reappearing right in the middle of the Digital Sea.

(Not middle above, they reappear on the middle of the Sea itself.)
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 pm

The ships burst out of the sea. Zenevas tutted and took out the Journal of Hyarnakal. The Sunday formula shot out of the ship, removing the spell. Because the spell was not permanent, it needed to be cast again. The Pentacle was then channeled out of the ship's doom cannon so that it included Xanatos inside. The ships spewed thousands of Screechers, each one spraying thousands of gallons of Naturcide. ANY BIOLOGICAL MATERIAL BEGAN TO DIE WITHIN MILLISECONDS. (g'bye pot-man)
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:21 pm

(
Quote :
"From this day forth, until I command otherwise, this Area shall be sealed with my magic, preventing enter by anyone seeking to triumph over my protection of this place without my permission shall be instantly teleported right in the middle of the Digital Sea."

It is. I said from this day forth.)

Xanatos swallowed the stone when he detected the Screechers with his heat dome. He instantly dissolved into the shadows and rose as something made of steel, disproving the Naturcide.

He casted a new spell.

"From this way, I don't want anyone I didn't ask or give permission to enter to be able to enter. They will be instantly transferred right in the middle of the depths of the Digital Sea.

This time, it worked. His enemies disappeared and reappeared in the middle of the depths of the Digital Sea.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:59 pm

(The Pentacle prevents magic-users from using magic for about 2 posts...2 of my posts. so, no sudden teleportation and please, its war time!)
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:39 am

(ahh so thats why. thanks for reminding. Then this shall be my edited post.)

Xanatos swallowed the stone when he detected the Screechers with his heat dome. He instantly dissolved into the shadows and rose as something made of steel, disproving the Naturcide.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 pm

A dark cloud rimmed with red swept over the region. Shadows coiled around the shadow-Xanatos, constricting him whilst Zenevas used Uncle Tubsie's monks friend's chant. The Apocalypse aimed with its superlaser and fired.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Xanatos instantly teleported fifty miles away, and as he landed, generated light and used it to phase. When he stepped on the ground, he quickly disappeared from sight. He's still there, but he can't be seen.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 pm

The Apocalypse made low and deposited thirty thousand workers. Long metal pipes, enchanted by liches earlier, sank into the sea, forming the main support of a new island fortress. The Sky Destroyers circled, detecting Xanatos' faint trace of magic. "Sir, we have located him.""Raise shields and shredders around this three hundred mile area."
Using the Sky Destroyers, shield towers were raised.
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 am

Xanatos won't survive defending one whole Region from a huge flagship and ships like that.

the Puppetmaster appeared in mid-air and disappeared, reappearing beside Xanatos, smoke circling him. He was raising a card: the Jack of Diamonds.

Immediately after, his female swordsman appeared from nowhere. Sword raised, Diamond was prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:29 am

Xanatos reappeared from sight, "I don't need your help," he whispered, not looking at the Puppetmaster, "Nonetheless..."

He looked at the Apocalypse.

"Zenevas is up there, can you sense him?"

Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 am

the Puppetmaster nodded, he can sense Zenevas.

He looked at Xanatos for a game plan.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Sealing Up (WAR) Left_bar_bleue1/1Sealing Up (WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Sealing Up (WAR) Left_bar_bleue60/100Sealing Up (WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Vio appeared from the shadows. "Mind if i join, im not feeling the war in the Abyss."

He created a huge hammer from the shadows as his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:25 pm

"Err..." whispered Xanatos, looking at the Apocalypse, "Against something that big?"
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Inside the shield, the new fortress was half finished. Defenses were put, monsters tasked to guard the construction. It looked like a massive oil rig, only thousands of feet high. Under the water, the base extended farther, tunnels and submerged platforms. Zenevas landed the Apocalypse beside it and entered the construction. Miles away, Ironpont and Dol Guldur were finished. Two new fortresses.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:26 pm

"This...is...it," said Xanatos.

He casted his spell.

Send everyone with bad intentions to this place right in the middle of the depths of the Digital Sea. Undo any damage done, and restore this place to the moment before any damage was done.

Xanatos took a deep breath; the Apocalpyse, Zenevas, the Sky Destroyers , all tunnels, vehicles, platforms, fortresses, shields, everything that meant to harm the system actually vanished from their sight.
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Millions of human-sized air Puppets appeared all across the region, in a circular formation.

the Puppetmaster didn't move an inch. Covering himself with Puppeteria, light came from his pocket. Powers activating, the Puppetmaster disabled the Abilities of everyone and everything except Xanatos', his and Vio's.

Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:59 pm

Unfortunately, the spell failed. The building of the fortresses was not an evil thing. In fact, it was development. And development was not an evil thing, unless good means to be backward. The shields stopped Puppetmaster's deactivation ability. Tsk, Tsk thought Zenevas. He examined the plans for the magnetic highways. Then he turned into a dark cloud, ringed and pierced in Scarlet Light.
In the digital sea, a new fortress had already risen, a few thousand miles away from the Ironpont (formerly the Digi Port), a new fortress was already built: The Gorgonspire.
Behind Xanatos was a man, or was it a woman? It had such a beautiful face and large ebon wings. A glowing miasma surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:30 am

Xanatos smirked. Perhaps the spell "failed". Perhaps...perhaps.

He stood there, waiting for cue.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Metatron walked beside Xanatos. "You are not human I trust?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sealing Up (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Up (WAR)   Sealing Up (WAR) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sealing Up (WAR)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: -the History Files--
Jump to: