-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)

Go down 
+5
Nozomi09
Grim
Vio
Rhanta
NPCManager
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty
PostSubject: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:23 pm

High above the Dark City, above the top spire of Dol Guldur, Zenevas flew. He was quite alone. The Apocalypse was back in Angband.
But the clouds of darkness swirled around the Dark Lord. In his hands, a single Arcane Lock glowed. In it, the Divine Essences of all the dead gods.
The Dark Lord crushed it.
And the world went dark.
Rising, higher and higher was a dark red and black cloud. It towered and under it, a huge shadow, the shape of a great horned demon, waist down, a column of darkness.
The Dark City had just witnessed the Apotheosis of Zenevas, Dark God of the Cyberspace.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:35 pm

It was supposed to be Halloween, a few seconds till the first day of November came.

And the clock struck twelve, and everything became dark.

By the hour-arm of the clock stood the Phantom, stroking the swimming shadows around him. Around him is disaster. Destroyed buildings, corpses, fire, death. War. It was pure luck that this clock tower survived. He took a deep breath. This might be his last. He took one good look at Zenevas. He was sure fit to look like a god. The Dark God.
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue1/1The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue60/100The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:48 pm

From the shadows, Vio was hiding. He was enjoying the environment. It was dark, he was happy. He moved from place to place, he liked how it looked except that the place was destroyed. The place reminds him of the fallen city in the abyss.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:01 pm

ENEMIES OF DARKNESS, FIGHTERS OF THE LIGHT. ABANDON ALL HOPE!
The great being cried. It threw its arms open, the massive shadow engulfing Dol Guldir.
I AM ZENEVAS, LOOK UPON ME AND DESPAIR!
The Great Being, the Dark God, the Adversary, Lord of Darkness, He Who Dwells in the Night let out a psychic scream that pained as if a thousand hammers hitting a brass shield unto the minds of all his enemies.
Then he teleported them into the Dark City. All his enemies were gathered and teleported into the metropolis.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:16 pm

And he did. Rhanta looked at Zenevas. His eyes were blank. He isn't a fighter of the light. That can be an insult, afterall, he uses the shadows. He noticed the change in the Dark Lord's voice.

"Is this...what I think it is?" whispered Rhanta to himself that was loud enough for everyone to hear. He looked around. It did looked like it. "So this is the final battle?"
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue80/100The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 am

Grim enters the fray once more. He had requested for his own arrival with his loyal pets, the Final Sins were to leave him be and stay at the Ice Cavern.

"Fighters of Light?...what light?" Grim said.

ShockZero growled. CryoMortem just stood and glared at their one enemy.

"Is that what we need to kill?" CryoMortem asked.

"Yes. The chances of us winning is highly low."

"So why are we here?"

"To try."

The darkness around was eerie, best for Halloween and All Saints day indeed. The finale was here, and Grim had a feeling their deaths is approaching.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Name: Shiera
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:04 am

Drew appeared in the Metro Region..where he started, He was back to the start though it looked different. So many corpses, destroyed buildings, fire, death...

"Dark in here...Perfect to fit Halloween. " He said looking around the place and saw some figure. "...Zenevas, I see that the Final battle has come." Stark flew by and landed on his shoulder. "..And, Fighters of light??..what the heck? " He said
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:22 am

Xanatos closed his notebook as he tilted his head over the gathering. He didn't notice he was teleported, he sure is reading his progress for the last few days. He had a feeling this'll be his last.

He walked slowly to his allies, keeping an eye on the new face up there. He was sure it was Zenevas, shrouded in a completely new and...evil presence.
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:19 pm

the Puppetmaster was up there, a few hundred meters away. He can still hear the conversations, but aims to be on the safe zone. He can see Zenevas very well, and he can see the others with near-perfect accuracy. He tilted his head over the darkness.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:59 pm

The Dark God stooped low and a figure glided out of the god's chest. Ifurita, High Priestess and Enforcer of the Will of Zenevas flew out.
-MY ENEMIES THIS IS THE END. THE CYBERSPACE IS MINE TO COMMAND TO CONTROL. WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE, FIGHT YOUR LAST!
Zenevas raised one shadowy arm and fired a great red beam of necrifying energy at Xanatos. Ifurita teleported into Dol Guldur and raised her staff high.
"Today, we destroy those who have stood in our path. Tomorrow, we shall rule the Cyberspace, FOREVER!"
The throngs of bots, hordes of monsters and cabals of corrupted humans roared.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Xanatos didn't bother blocking the attack. He quickly teleported sixty meters forward. "Of all the people here he chose to attack me first," he whispered, not bothering to look at his opponent. He walked back towards his allies, smirking at that thought. Ironic. He's nearing death and he can still laugh at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:01 pm

the Puppetmaster faced the attack, but not without anything in mind. His Hat on a even greater size proceeded to to eat up the beam. He didn't want the precious battlefield to be ruined with one huge crater, since he sensed an army nearby. The Hat shrunk to its normal size, and he wore it back. He reappeared beside Grim.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Around all His enemies' waists, the Dark God conjured thick tendrils of godly energy. The tendrils prevented teleportation, phasing of any sort or any movement at all.
SUCH IRONY THAT I USE THE POWER OF YOUR SLAIN DEITIES TO KILL THEIR FOLLOWERS.
The red beams of light that served as the Dark God's eyes flared in excitement. He lifted one tendril, the one holding the Puppetmaster. With a single thought, the tendril crushed the Puppetmaster.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:05 pm

(The others are not replying. o.o)

"Such irony that a player calls himself a god, I might say," whispered Rhanta. He didn't bother raising his voice loudly, he was sure Zenevas could hear it. He crossed his arms and waited.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue1/1The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue60/100The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm

(pm them. Tell them to reply XD)

The tendrils forbid movement but Vio was still wondering the place with excitement. He moved back and forth, from one place to another. "It is better being able to stay in the dark," Vio said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:24 pm

But a puppet it turned out to be. the Puppetmaster was out there, but he is still not showing himself.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:02 pm

The Great Being, the Dark God, He Who Walks in the Night roared and all his enemies, hidden or not, active or inactive were blasted by huge waves of necrifying energy. The Dark God did not wait, he pulled them all forward relentlessly. Zenevas unleashed beam after beam of ruby red bionergy. And then he crushed them.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Samael disliked what turned out to be in this defiled and twisted world, his long absence made his appetite to torment the weak vanished.

"Master... should we join?" asked Garthonk.

"..."

Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue120/150The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Arakutype flew around the desecrated area and noticed his Lord's presence. He swiftly approached and perched himself several feet away from Samael.

Arakutype's form turned bipedal and humanlike, but retaining the mask. His voice had stop the gurgling interuptions as he finally spoke: "Is this it? The fall of those against us?"
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:24 pm

The Great Being, Dark God, Lord of Darkness turned its great head and turned to Arakutype.
YOU SERVE THE TITAN KING, DO YOU NOT, FLESH-PULP?
The Dark God asked.
GIVE THIS TO YOUR MASTER, HE WILL NEED IT TO OVERCOME ALL OUR ENEMIES
And he gave Araktype a small glowing orb like machine. A red miasma surrounded it, tinged with black.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue80/100The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:12 am

The tendrils of shadow didn't worry Grim, that wasnt him. The tendrils crunched up an illusion. Grim was elsewhere.

His form quickly changed into a form of invisible matter and is no longer seen. He raised his hands and the area began to crack and break.

The region was shaking. It began to pull in into one focal point.

"This is the way the cookie crumbles..."

ShockZero and CryoMortem were waiting intently. Their master was doing his final jobs.
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Left_bar_bleue120/150The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 am

Arakutype took notice to the package. Arakutype simply nodded and flew away towards the Titan King.

"A package..."

"But aren't our enemies already doomed?"

He stopped and neared the Titan King slowly.

"My Lord, a package was sent by the Dark God, Zenevas. He wishes to inform you that you need to be ready to kill all our enemies."
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 am

"I HAVE A FEELING... THAT SOMETHING IS UP WITHIN MY NECK... I FEAR THE WORST... murmured Samael.

"My lord... the pillage has completed in this sector... We cannot do anything hear for now..." said Garthonk.

Samael turned his head and looked at Garthonk, wielding Terrormourne and Nerge circling the skies. He was not impressed at all.

"ZENEVAS... ZENEVAS... ZENEVAS... IS... MY KING....." murmured Samael.

"THIS PLANET IS HIS NOW... I CANNOT DO ANYTHING ON IT... NOTHING... as he continued talking to someone that was isn't there.

"..." commented Garthonk while looking to his master.

Samael suddenly turned to Arakun's attention, pointing out the cursed spear.

"WHAT DO YOU REQUIRE...?" asked Samael.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:22 pm

The Dark God raised both its arms, red and black energy swirling around the fists.The tendrils of darkness swirled. Then he unleashed thousands more of tendrils, they wrapped themselves around his enemies. The Great Being, He Who Dwells in the Night opened its mouth and a thin beam escaped the Region.Then he unleashed a ring of necrifying power, aimed at Grim, Rhanta, Drew and Puppetmaster.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Samael eyed on Arakun, his eyes glowed and Terrormourne speaks faintly.

"WELL... YOU HAVE A TONGUE DO YOU...? YOU MAY SPEAK..."
commanded Samael at Arakun because he did'nt listen from the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)   The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apotheosis of Zenevas (FINAL BATTLE OF THE WAR)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next