-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Name: Val Riley
Equipment Points:
Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:01 pm

Val ducks and punches the ground. The ground shook.

Val went for an uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:05 pm

"No, you're mistaken," was Anubis' quick response.

He didn't come to Val. The blade extended itself to him. Anubis was in front of Val when he aimed for the uppercut. The blade instantly returned to the hilt and Anubis' hand was in front of him.

The blade returned in an instant, and with the katana's back side, Anubis hit Val, sending him spiraling a few meters away. The hit should've caused a scratch, since it wasn't meant to cut the violinist.

Anubis tapped his ears, they're itching. Are they?

Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:11 pm

(lolz. kala ko laban na)

Val phased through the attack, he stopped.

"I thought you wanted to fight. Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:14 pm

(it is the fight. XD)

"Hm?" was Anubis' quick response. He's surrounded by smoke, he appeared just behind Val.

"Who said I didn't want to fight?" He quickly made a spin and aimed to attack Val on the sides.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:21 pm

"Ah! so you do want to fight" Val realeased sound waves behind him.

Val turns around, and tunred invisible.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:35 am

Gamer01 watches intently. "I see..."
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Anubis took a quick slice to the soundwaves and they were over before they even reached an inch near him. He stopped moving when Val became invisible.

He quickly stoop upright. Hissing, he looked all around him.

"People who can control sound and be invisible...they annoy me."

He quickly buried the black gauntlet on the ground.

"If I can't see you, I'm quite sure one of these will."

Bright, black light shone from the black gauntlet. The ground shook, and quickly came metal spikes from the ground all around Anubis, slowly forming a huge arena of spikes.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Val phased through the spikes and head straight for a punch, no wait.. punches. Every punch, hit or didn't hit, released a glass shattering sound wave.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:22 pm

"You annoy me," yawned Anubis. He isn't hearing any of the sounds. He can read lips, yes, but the earplugs he placed are too tight to be removed, as if attached to his ears. If tried to remove, will disintegrate their fingers, aside from Anubis'.

He immediately teleported a few feet away. He didn't want to teleport behind; that's a classic trick. He immediately released the blade of his katana towards Val.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Val teleported infront of Anubis and punched again.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:39 pm

He grabbed hold and caught Val's hand and proceeded to for a kick sideways. "This is going physical," whispered Anubis as fast as he could
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:24 pm

When Anubis grabbed Val's hand, he felt strong vibrations, making his hand a bit numb for a sec.

Val blocked the sidekick with his hand, and as Anubis' foot and his hand meet, it vibrated.

Val proceeded with more punches.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:40 pm

(explain how it makes him numb. o.o)

Anubis teleported a few miles away, dodging the punches. Gray 'dust' started to cover both of his gauntets, and his feet. He grinned as the 'dust' solidified.

From the middle of his forehead came a straight lightning bolt towards Val.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:05 pm

(parang pag di na dumadaloy ang dugo.)

Val moved to the left to dodge the lightning bolt.

The area suddenly became brighter.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm

"Wrong move," whispered Anubis as he flipped a finger on his right finger, sending the lightning bolt towards Val's direction. He noticed the brighter environment. Not a bother, even if it's too bright. The gray 'dust' started to cover Anubis' body, slowly turning him into a gray 'statue'.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Val moved to his right and dodged the lightning bolt.

The area flashed very brightly, then it was back to normal. Val was already behind Anubis.

He punched once again.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:54 pm

"Irritating," noticed Anubis, the moment the light flashed.

He quickly disappeared in a puff of smoke, appearing three meters away, facing Val's direction.

Quickly, Anubis released the blade of his katana towards Val.

Let's see him dodge this three meters away, in near-instant.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Val blocked the blade with his Vibra.

Bright spikes appeared behind, above, and Anubis' sides. The spikes didn't move, but Val did. He accelerated himself and went straight ahead. Punches again, was his attack.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:16 pm

"Same tactics," noticed Anubis, returning the blade to its sheath in an instant and quickly teleporting behind Val. He kicked the boy in the back, his feet both crackling with lightning
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:38 pm

The lightning's sound was very noticeable. Val quickly teleported behind Anubis and started to punch again.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:53 am

"Too noisy, eh?" whispered Anubis, teleporting away. "This is the problem with people who can teleport. We always rely on teleportation to save our sorry butts."

An electric dome surrounded Anubis with a diameter of ten feet.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:05 am

Val just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:26 am

Anubis knew something was up. He sent hundreds of small bolts of lightning above, below, behind and at the sides of Val. He knew he would teleport away, but he has other plans.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:39 am

Gamer01 looked at the battle with awe.

"Cool!" he said clapping.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Val teleported infront of Anubis and started to punch again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)   Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coffee or Tea, sir? (Private; Anubis, Val and Gamer only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next