-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Expedition

Go down 
+3
Val
Gamer
NPCManager
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
the Expedition - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000the Expedition - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
the Expedition - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000the Expedition - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

the Expedition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Expedition   the Expedition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Azgiel was stunned towards what he heard, that woman was the Dark God's 'daughter'.

"You...? why on earth would we belive towards you lies... *pauses* I'm sorry for my judgement towards you child but... I am the ones who fought the darkness but partially embodied by it. I who dwell towards the realm of the unknown paths. The darkness that embraced my sould but the light that gave me the power to control it fully. But you...? why would we belive you...? You are one of his puny pawns that made this world run on his hands... You are his daughter...! What if we kill you now...? Hm...? Would it be the most sweetest thing for the very years that past my generation...? What would we get in return if we follow your path...?"

asked Azgiel towards the Daughter of the Dark Lord Zenevas, while grasping his hammer that was made by Lord Cask himself.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
the Expedition - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the Expedition - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
the Expedition - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the Expedition - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: the Expedition   the Expedition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:56 pm

"There is no time. We must reach the monolith as soon as possible." she said simply and dashed into the trees.

A strange sulfuric cloud descended from the canopy and surrounded the ine who remained.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: the Expedition   the Expedition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:08 pm

Gamer01 looked at the new character that arrived with suspicion.

'This girl has a dark presence to her...I don't know why, but she just creeps me out...' Gamer01 thought.

"Yeah, let's go guys, we have time against us here..." Gamer01 yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Expedition   the Expedition - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Expedition
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: -the Global Network (the Game)- :: Cyberspace :: The Digital Sea :: the Islands of the Deep Ones-
Jump to: