-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clawlance Whip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Name: Archon Sentinel Vark'hus
Equipment Points:
Clawlance Whip Left_bar_bleue100/100Clawlance Whip Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:

Clawlance Whip Empty
PostSubject: Clawlance Whip   Clawlance Whip I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Name: Clawlance Whip
Range: Ranged (15-20 ft.) Rank A increased up to (15-30 ft.)
Type of Weapon/Armor: Metallic Whip
-----------------------------------------------------------
Picture or overall description: A metallic whip, with joint peices of sharp blades bolted together to make an excellent free moving whip. And a very sharp end point.
Ability:

Rank S: Same as Ranks A-F. It adds seven more end points, equaled to ten in max. it also adds invulnerability to all heat or hard pressure.

Rank A-B: Same as Ranks C-F. It enables a strong jolt of energy that immediately stuns the target for 3 posts, enabling it to have a chance to use Trophy Kill. It adds additional range at max of ( 30 ft. ).

Rank C-D: Same as Ranks E and F. Nano Tech can repair the whip itself via atom eating, it converts atom to it's original material. It also enables to penetrate armors ( Heavy infantry- heavy armors ) It also can pentrate to enchanted deffences. And it can create a small jolt of energy to destroy Atoms upon it's way.

Rank E: Same as Rank F. It adds three end points, it also increases it's durability for further more attack. It also adds an extra jolt for further more hit rating to phased targets (35%) plus a racial bonus in every post it is increased by (5%).

Rank F: It enables to penetrate most of armors ( heavy infantry- light vehicles )

Weakness: When Discarded
Strengths: It repairs itself using nano tech.
History:
Your standard equiped whip for a hunter.
----------------------------------------------------------
Imported or Not?: Not

Last edited by Therion on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Clawlance Whip Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Clawlance Whip Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Clawlance Whip Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Clawlance Whip Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Clawlance Whip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clawlance Whip   Clawlance Whip I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:43 pm

hm...no. too strong for F rank. I'll say my points tomorrow. Too sleepy...
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

Clawlance Whip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clawlance Whip   Clawlance Whip I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Rank S: Same as Ranks A-F. It adds seven more end points, equaled to ten in max. it also adds invulnerability to all heat or hard pressure.
: this is okay

Rank A-B: Same as Ranks C-F. It enables a strong jolt of energy that immediately stuns the target, enabling it to have a chance to use Trophy Kill. It adds additional range at max of ( 30 ft. ).
: stun for how long? if you want to use it again, this has to have a recharge.

Rank C-D: Same as Ranks E and F. Nano Tech can repair the whip itslef via atom eating it converts atom to it's original material. It also enables to penetrate armors ( Heavy infantry- heavy armors ) It also can pentrate to enchanted deffences. And it can create a small jolt of energy to destroy Atoms upon it's way.
:I don't get it.

Rank E: Same as Rank F. It adds three end points, it also increases it's durability for further more attack. It also adds an extra jolt for further more hit rating to phased target (35%) plus in every post is increases by (5%).
: so for phased targets, the chance of it getting hit is increased by 35% and increases by 5% after every post?

Rank F: It enables to penetrate most of armors ( heavy infantry- light vehicles )
: this is okay
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Name: Archon Sentinel Vark'hus
Equipment Points:
Energy:

Clawlance Whip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clawlance Whip   Clawlance Whip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:52 pm

okay! it is edited...
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

Clawlance Whip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clawlance Whip   Clawlance Whip I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:13 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clawlance Whip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clawlance Whip   Clawlance Whip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clawlance Whip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: Approved :: Weapons/Armors-
Jump to: