-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Qbix appeared outside of the Caves....His two dragons appeared behind him.

"Rexus, A-mex. Stand by, we dont know when this guy's gonna show up. So...stick to one side only..." He told them. The two dragons circled the sky for a high sighting of the guy. They waited.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Name: Val Riley
Equipment Points:
Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Val steps in.. "This place is cold," he said. "So, let's do this."

Val slightly vibrated his body to make him a bit warmer.

"Your move."
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:11 pm

"Hm?...Not really..." He said "Sure"

A-mez fired some ice shards at him. Rexus got an idea, he made a huge gust of wind..turning it into a tornado headed at his direction. The ice shards combined with the tornado. Firing them little by little while A-mez continued to fire them at the tornado and some at Val.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Val teleports behind Qbix and started to punch.
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:28 pm

Qbix blocks the punches with his forearms. Hencing that his arms are metal, they should've hurt Val (maybe just abit.) and tries to push him away with some hard punches to the stomach. The two dragons stopped and looked behind.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Qbix' forearms turned numb for a bit because of the vibrations released from the Vibra. Val phased through the attack and went through Qbix, and from behind, Val attacked with his Vibra. He punched and punched and punched.
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Qbix missed afew punches. For awhile he couldnt move his arms well.

"What the he-" He looked up and Val was gone.

He turned around and got to block some punches. The two dragons behind was left with nothing to do, they looked at each other. A-mex suddenly roared (psionic blast). LOUD. Shattering some icicles dangling from wherever. While Rexus fired concussion beams at Val's back. Taking up afew minutes, Qbix regained movement of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:04 pm

"Blocking my punches will do no good," Val said as he continued to punch. But his continuos attack was cut when he heard the dragon behind him was about to do something. They were going to attack. Val tried to evade, but it was too late. He got hit by the psionic blast that was followed by a concussion beam. His body couldn't take such hits. He was about to fall, but the music of the soul played. His body was refreshed. He stood straight and sent sound waves at them.
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:54 pm

Rexus blocked the sound waves by creating a quick dome around them, he made a small hole enough to deliver some psychic waves at Val, stopping the sound waves. Rexus removed the dome. A-mex got some sharp icicles from the caves and wherever. And fired them at Val. Qbix stood with a stance.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Val teleports behind them and released high pitched sound waves.
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Rexus and A-mex tried to cover their ears from the high pitched sound waves. So did Qbix, it crazed up some of his circuits. He covered his human ears and gritted his teeth.

"Crap." He thought. He removed on of his hands from his other ear. He directed his hand at Val and made his whole arm into a weapon of such destruction. He fired it at Val.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Val accelerates himslef and teleports 3 ft behind Qbix. He started to punch again. His punches were much faster than before, it was almost two times faster.
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:00 pm

(w8, so are the high pitched sound waves gone now? Ill just edit it when u answer this question)

The blast hit on of the caves. Smashing and breaking some of the ices and icicles. A-mex took some ices shards from the caves and fired them. Qbix turned and made his arms circle around Val's.He turned them twice and grabbed hold of both Val's arms hard. (Meaning Val cant move his arms) And kicked him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 am

(yes, they're gone. no need to edit)

Val made the Vibra vibrate faster when he was caught by Qbix. The vibrations made Qbix dizzy, his ear wasn't able to function well, and his hands were feeling numb. Qbix' hands soon released Val's. Val ducks and roll to dodge the ice shards. Then he releases sound waves that sounded like a hundred babies crying.
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Since his ears couldnt function well, the sound that Val released was nothing to him. His hands were feeling numb. But, numb doesnt do anything to a robot. He could still move it but not entirely. A-mex hit the floor cuz of the sound waves. Though she still had control of the ice shards and icicles. But the travel was ragged. It followed Val and fired at him. Rexus hit the floor too. He curled up trying to stop the sound waves goin through his ears. Qbix felt normal. Except for a minor numbness in his hands. Rexus tried to fire some concussion beams at Val. And he succeded.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:43 am

Val slowed the concussion beams. The concussion beams was slow enough to be dodged by a normal child. Val quickly dashed to Qbix' side and started to punch again, while punching he was also releasing high pitched sound waves that shattered the ice shards.
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Qbix dodged the punches (still in his place) while he was dodging, A-mex roared loud, to counter the high pitched sound waves and make Val stop. Qbix saw a chance, and immeditaly punched him in the face. Sending him feet away. He followed him. So did the two dragons. A-mex fired some ice shards to Val. Strapping down his clothes. Rexus then swept a heap of strong wind onto Val and sent his concussion beams at him..
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:13 am

Val sent back the roar to hit them instead of him. Val blocked Qbix' punch and that made his arm numb. Val used this opportunity. He accelerated himself then punched again. His punches were still the same but doubled speed.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 am

( Shocked Qbix, show me that you're alive by posting a reply.)
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:28 pm

(ehe..sorii.. i forgot about this...XDDD....i will post now..XDD...latr...i have to go...XDD)
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:27 pm

(you could give up, then we can finish this Very Happy or you could fight...)
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 pm

A-mex immediatley bit the hell out of Val's arm, So did Rexus, but on the other. While Qbix tried to recover from the numbness of his left arm. He launched a pillar straight towards Val.
Back to top Go down
Val
Rank-B
Rank-B

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Val's hands vibrated the dragons but not only vibrations were sent. High frequency soundwaves was also sent, using the dragons' body as the soundwaves' medium, their ears bleed, they became dizzy, from the head to tail their body became numb. Soon, the dragons were knocked out of conscience. But they succeeded on making Val not move. Val got hit by the pillar and was sent feets away but not that far.

Val absorbed some light from the place to regain some strength.

Val teleports behind Qbix.

Val started to punch again.
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Name: Acid Burn
Equipment Points:
Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 pm

(sorry.. xD)

(I feel sooo stooooopid...)

Last edited by Crashoverride on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Left_bar_bleue1/1Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Left_bar_bleue60/100Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 pm

(WTH DUDE!! this is not the blacksmith's challenge. Look at the title. It says PRIVATE.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)   Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Cave Duel (Private to Val)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next