-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D
Chastidy

Character Stats
Name: Angelus Mortis
Equipment Points:
Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Empty
PostSubject: Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions)   Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:13 pm

PET TEMPLATE:

Name: Diabolus Homicida (killer devil)
Height: 4’4”
Weight: cannot be determined
Size: medium
Species: Demon
-----------------------------------------------------------
Picture or overall description:

Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) EresAnimeGuyWinged

Personality: Hot-headed and calm looking but impatient
Morality: Chaotic, Diabolical, Good
Abilities:
  • Obitus Medeis (Death Magic)

• Unbreakable bond with Angelus Mortis

• Agility/Speed

• Can fly

• Invisibility (can only be seen by Angelus)

• Merge

History: Diabolus Homicida is the “demon voice” in Angelus’ head that can be released with the “diabolic dimittere”(release of the devil).

(more history below)

Name: Angelus Pax (angel of peace)
Height: 4’1”
Weight: cannot be determined
Size: Medium
Species: Angel
Picture or overall description:

Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) 0023-Anime_Angel_falling_stars_013537_

Personality: Caring, Loving, Kind, Calm
Morality: Lawful, Honorable, Good
Abilities:
  • Medicus Arvum (All allies within 20 feet will heal their health 10% per post[The post of the ally and not this pet])

• Lucidus Medeis (Light magic)

• Unbreakable bond with Angelus Mortis

• Agility/Speed

• Can fly

• Invisibility (can only be seen by Angelus)

• Merge

History: Angelus Pacis is the “angel voice” in Angelus’ head that can be released with the “angeli dimittere”(release of the angel).

HISTORY OF THE PETS

When Angelus was in the care of Cask, she heard voices in her head while in practice of the Gladio Quo Debeat. One day, she could not take it and got irritated of the debating voices. So she tried to block the voices and take it out.

She tried for hours, days, and months. 24 months later (2 years later) she mastered a magic called the “dimittere” (release) that summons them and can be used for battle.
[there are two types of release: the diabolic dimittere and the angeli dimittere]

She tried to show Cask the new discovery, but Cask could not see anything. That was the day she realized she is the only one that has the ability to see them…
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions)   Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:40 pm

wow... awesome... O-O
Back to top Go down
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D
Chastidy

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions)   Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions)   Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:17 pm

you sure you prefer these two being pets? O.o

kasi I'll prefer having them as Minions. you still sure about this? (it's okay if u like them as pets. hehe)

Death Magic. just don't go killing Players and Player-owned-living-stuff without their permission. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Left_bar_bleue1/1Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Left_bar_bleue60/100Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions)   Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:52 pm

See. i told you they should've been minions.
Back to top Go down
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D
Chastidy

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions)   Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 pm

nah.. i like to consider them as pets. :p
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions)   Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:44 pm

o.o okies. approved
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions)   Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelus Mortis' pets (more like companions)
Page 1 of 1