-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light Empty
PostSubject: The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light   The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Arasax the Red fired a bolt of fire through a tanker bot, the flame so hot that the metal melted into slough. Medusa chuckled.
The Red Queen looked at her nastily. "What, fork-tongued one?"
Medusa hissed and said "You needed to charge your fire, but look..." and the Snake Queen just looked at a striker and the poor thing turned to sand.
Ilirea stirred a cup of chocolate with her mind. "Women, the Dark One only cherishes me." she thought and smiled, sipping the now heated chocolate as Arasax and Medusa began sparring.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light   The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:11 am

"Ahh... the Dark One's Queens... How soft of him to have such as this..." Mulgore and Annihilan drops by to greet the Queens.

"As our master congratulates him the most..." said Garthonk the Mouth of the Titan King.

"Buahehehehehehe... So predictable... I knew you would come... And I have seen you've brought the Dark One's soft side..." said Mulgore.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light   The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:24 pm

All three Queens stopped. Medusa tittered and Arasax looked at them with curiosity and disgust. Ilirea smiled and drank a little more coco.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light   The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:51 am

Garthonk the Mouth of the Titan King stepped forward.
"My sincere apologies beautiful ones... I am Garthonk loyal servant of the Dark and the Icy Prison of the Arden... These *err...* Things behind me does'nt appriciate beautiful things around here..."
Garthonk reached behind his back and a flower for each queen was given. For Red was a Crimson Red Rose, for Medusa was a bush of Poison Ivy but decorated with Bugambilia and lastly for Ileria was a bunch of Baby's Breath with a vine of grapes.

"These are the Titan King's sincere welcome for the both of you... And I must say that we suspect a great ordeal to a traitor in our midst..."

Then Mulgore and Annihilan stabbed their weapons on the ground and drank a un-purified-dirty-green and smelly treat. And started to eat a deccayed flesh of some sort and was very un-pleasant to handle at first sight.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light   The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 pm

The Moment Arasax touched the flowers they burst into flames. "I hate flowers." Medusa drew out the poison from the ivy and let them drop. Ilirea stuffed hers in a basket. "Thank you. But I sense the Dark One calls for us elsewhere."
At that moment a Sky Destroyer appeared and all three Queens left. Ilirea waved good-bye at Garthunk.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light   The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:22 am

The two Chaos Vendettas were busy eating 'stuff'.
Garthonk summoned his Fel Steed and commanded the two, to head back to the Arden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light   The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queens of Fire, Venom and Light
Page 1 of 1