-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divide and Conquer! part 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Divide and Conquer! part 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Divide and Conquer! part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Divide and Conquer! part 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Divide and Conquer! part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Divide and Conquer! part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Divide and Conquer! part 3   Divide and Conquer! part 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Rudolf von Sturmgeist and Darius Wolf alongside with there fleet and the same floating structures were as well with them. Darius gazed upon the horizon as he saw nothing but emptyness of the Great Sky.

"General... A fine base of operations for our newly aquired weaponry... We do no have a place to test them but... HERE!"

"You are right brother... As for this. We would be here and create this as a Base of operations... YAVUL?!" he said.

"YAVUL MY KAISER!!!" yelled Darius at Rudolf.

Planes, bots were creating landing pods and an arial tarmak.

"Base of operation at your full complement my Kaiser." said one bot.

"Wooderva! Good! Now we rejoice!!! For the FATHERLAND for the FATHERLAND!!!"
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Divide and Conquer! part 3   Divide and Conquer! part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:40 pm

A huge explosion came to three hundred of the structures of the fleet.

This Puppetmaster halted the advance of the fleet. He was a few hundred miles away from the head ship, but the power of the energy he blasted to the structures were strong, yes, but not strong enough to fend them off. Not strong enough to wipe the entire fleet, but strong enough to wipe out a noticeable number.

Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Divide and Conquer! part 3   Divide and Conquer! part 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:21 pm

"Command, Command we have a boggy at Starboard 9-6-Alpha-Niner-Echo... Target presumes to be the Puppetmaster..." The alarm for an attack was raised.

"See the target?"
"No sir!"
"Then go look!"
"Negative sir we have low visuals..."
"Use any damn thing NOW!"
"Yavul!"

The guys were scrambled and disoriented from an un-suspecting attack. They know that the area was clear but it is not.

"Darius!" said Sturmgeist.
"Gather some men and get that S.O.B.!" he commanded.

Darius nods and went to his armory, mechs were arming him. Four of his known officers Mica, Preysher and two others were always ready.

"Darius!" yelled Sturmgeist while scaling a map and directing orders.
"You know what to do!" he said.

Darius nods again then flew of to find the Puppetmaster.

"Okay I want this quick... Find him then kill him. I don't want to see one of you ends up with a body bag. Understood?" he briefly said to his team.

"Yeah my meinheir!"
"Yavul!"
"*nod*"
"Hurra!"
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Divide and Conquer! part 3   Divide and Conquer! part 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:17 pm

This Puppetmaster unsheathed his blade, sensing someone is trying to find him.

He left there three puppets which fired blasts of energy as strong as the one the Puppetmaster fired, eradicating more and more of the fleet, slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Divide and Conquer! part 3   Divide and Conquer! part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:43 am

Darius spots him, but he cannot a sure that those things is the real one. He gives a signal.
The two swoops down and confirms the target. Back at the base were the turrets were being signaled to fire on the same spot. It fires.

*BAAM*
*BAAM*
*BOOM*
*BAAM*

Each warhead explodes eradicating the Puppet's position. The two realized that their fakes.

"ALERT THIS IS NOT THE REAL ONE. PUPPETMASTER IS STILL AT LARGE GENERAL!"

"Copy that. Umm... base send me some Gorgons, let fry this coward's arse."
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Divide and Conquer! part 3   Divide and Conquer! part 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:03 am

This Puppetmaster, as if commanded, appeared right in front of Darius, in fact, above and launching towards him, sword unsheathed and went for the blow.

The puppets dashed away from the turret fires but continued firing shots, destroying one troop after another, one ship after another. It was slow because of the ratio three-is-to-undefined, but they knew they are making progress.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Divide and Conquer! part 3   Divide and Conquer! part 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Darius with his quick and agile moves, easily parried his attacker's hostile moves. He fires a continuous line of fire right at the Puppetmaster, using his arm guns. Shells exploded upon nearing the enemy, releasing heated shrapnel at the Puppetmaster tearing his clothes and as well as his flesh.

His visors helped him to navigate and target, he commands for the Gorgons to help.

"This is Squad Leader Alpha. Please be advise that we are on his tail right... NOW"

The Gorgons fires a hail of shells that explode upon nearing the target, its thickness is like a closed palm of a fully adult male and it's length is as long as six inches. It one shell exploded right in front of the Puppetmaster's face. Shrapnel upon shrapnel that is heated by the explosion creates huge puncture wounds.

"YEaahhaww...! This is an easy target yaww... It's like shooting a bird at a mile length... I got it in me... Hehee...!"

"Please be advice that Gorgon Fleet has the position of the Puppetmaster."

"Roger that Command, Black Gorgon in pursuit."

A specialized Gorgon Team called the Black Fleet are the pilots that was given powers by the Titan King, they are the best in the business. (I'll use this in the next 3 posts of mines.)
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Divide and Conquer! part 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Divide and Conquer! part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Divide and Conquer! part 3 Left_bar_bleue120/150Divide and Conquer! part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Divide and Conquer! part 3   Divide and Conquer! part 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:15 pm

The mass of grey appeared from the skies. Flying on leather wings shaded of black.

"The silent creature..." Arakutype spotted him. A promising specimen.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Divide and Conquer! part 3   Divide and Conquer! part 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:24 pm

"Alert all units there is an un-identified object in our radar... Uhh... Confirmed that, that is Lord Arakun..." said the Command Tower
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Divide and Conquer! part 3   Divide and Conquer! part 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:53 am

*Continuation*

The Puppetmaster was on the Black Fleet's sights, but where? It stalks it's enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divide and Conquer! part 3   Divide and Conquer! part 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divide and Conquer! part 3
Page 1 of 1