-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

The Request Empty
PostSubject: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Gamer01 entered the court of the Titan King. He knelt and bowed his head. He stood up and stared at the Titan King with rare-serious eyes.

"My king, I have a request. Please hear it."
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
The Request Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Request Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Gamer found out that there is no-one siting in the Throne. Allura Alexia was passing by and saw Gamer. But she was quickly cutted off by the guards as she tries to call Gamer.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Gamer01 approached the woman. "My lady, I require an item. Seven of it actually."

Gamer01 knelt and raised his head. "I need Titan Glyphs."
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:47 am

Allura quickly shuts Gamer's mouth from saying such a word. She grabbed him on his arm and quickly dragged him over her quarters. She quickly got rid of the guards then took a deep breath. She looked very worried of the Titan King rather herself. She quickly looked at Gamer and said.

"My dear. I do not know you but... Is that... the... the Glyphs are hidden down below the throne. No-one may enter it because that is where the Lair of Nerge... The Queen of Winter and the White Dragons... Only Nerge may enter... But... there is a path... A path where you shall face the unknown... If you reached the end of that path... there are the six glyphs." She quickly checked behind the door and window if there is someone who is eves dropping.

She then calmed herself and sat down on her bed.
"The... the last Glyph was inscribed into Terrormourne itself... The only way to get it is to... Kill the Titan King..."

She neared Gamer and looked at his eyes very worriedly.

"You are not going to betray him aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Gamer01 understood yet at the same time confused.

"Can you not construct me glyphs, my lady?"

Gamer01 quickly shook his head at the mere saying of slaying the Titan King.

"No, I will never betray the Titan King. I serve him to death." Gamer01 said proudly. "Just six, my lady?"

Gamer01 studied the circumstances...I need 7...

"Do you know any way to construct a Titan Glyph? OR atleast give me some...If there is no other way, I must travel down to Nerge's lair to claim the glyphs...it is the objective I have..."
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:48 pm

"I'm afraid I cannot... I am but a stranger to this world and to your master... but our lore is bonded together..." she looked at her bed and started to search something under the bed sheet. Then it appears she was hiding her own map under her bed sheet all along.

"Here I have located few of the glyphs, but these were the "lesser" ones. They are the ones that are the most easiest glyphs to obtain but unable to re-adujust or refine it. But this is where I found that passage way." Allura remembered something also and shows another type of item that she crafted, a crude wand. Glowing in yellow-blue.

"This wand can lead you the way to that path, I have layed a small distress symbol to guide me inside. But be warned! I do not know what is beyond there. That is where Nerge rest and as of now it is most likely guarded by the Titan King's out most loyal guards... But still all is but a theory..." She handed the wand at Gamer01.

Then suddenly a march was heared outside the door and a sudden knock.

"Mi Lady Allura! The Titan King calls for your aid at the Throne Room..." the servant gently bows down and waits for her. Allura hid the map on Gamer's hands she slowly went out and goes towards the Throne.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Gamer01 quickly takes the map...lesser?...will it still be able to do it's job if it were lesser?...probably not...and most likely the one who gave these orders will reject the lesser ones. I will need the aid of the Titan King himself. He would surely know how to create a Titan Glyph. Seven would suffice, a small price to pay for a lifetime of servitude?...

Gamer01 walked with Allura. "I shall accompany you my lady. I have a request directed at the Titan King."
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:30 am

At the Throne Room was an apparition of the Titan King himself, at his backround was the seige of every cities across the Cross Dimensions.

"Dear, Allura Allexia. Daughter of the Four Nations of Feralmore... I bring a grim faith to our alliance between the Puny Zenevas... We will attack them by brute force leaving nothing to spare..." it was a hologram message.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Gamer01 stood there and awaited his time to speak.

"My lord. I have a request. May I ask you to create 7 Titan Glyphs?"
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:26 pm

But it was only a recorded message. One of the Elite forces caught Gamer's attention. It was a revenant lich.

"You... you are a bold one... what is your biding on the Titan Glyphs... What more would you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:05 pm

"I need the Titan Glyphs for an important cause. One that might turn the tide in our favor" Gamer01 said standing up proudly and confidently. "We can win this for the Titan King!"

"And all I ask are seven of the Titan Glyphs."
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:55 am

The Revenant Lich just simply went yonder and got the glyphs all of it except one. But the Revenant Lich called yet another Lich he simply reached inside of the emptyness of it's body and got a glyph. Six Revenants went down and replaced the former glyphs.

"Now leave... I dont want one of my own be suddenly discarded our ranks... Go... do what ever that is necessary to end this putrid war... The Titan King would be amused of our acts this day on..."

The Lich that was taken of it's glyph suddenly became scraps of cold-empty metal armour.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:40 pm

7 Titan Glyphs recieved

"Thank you." Gamer01 said, checking his item list, confirming the arrival of the seven glyphs. Gamer01 bowed down and stood up.

Gamer01 turned around and began to leave. "This might end the War quickly."

----> EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Request   The Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-New Age: CyberSPacE- :: -the Global Network (the Game)- :: the Arden-
Jump to: