-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)

Go down 
+3
Nozomi09
Arakun
Samael Sil'Drakul
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:55 pm

(Time to have some fun! To lighten up our gaming experience!)

A Grand Ball for Khalida was inside the Samael's Realm. Inside of his chambers there lies an Ice Sculpture of Khalida weilding a bleeding heart *sprouts out red Punch* and a dirk on the other. Some of Samael's inventories were busy for the design on the walls, a Grand Stage for a musical entertainment and plays. Also some of Samael's inventory were busy preparing the most luxurious food that they can make, tables, chairs were being bedazled by Samael's slaves.

Also a sky line visible from the inside was also portrays the night sky, a stormy rage of wind was engulfing the sides and a few snow fell downwards. And the luminant moon light acts like a small spot light.

Guards were in full duty to defend the outskirts of the Arden Barrens and inside.
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Left_bar_bleue120/150The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Arakutype was in the Grand Ball. Slowly slinking from place to place and noticing everyone. He was practically everywhere, symbiotes here and there. Guarding the place. The daughter of the Dark God must not be disturbed tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Name: Shiera
Equipment Points:
The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Shiera appeared to be in the Grand Ball too, though she never liked dancing. It was her lords call so she had to come. O-nex was with her, as always. Shiera had her hood on, she looked around...and spotted a gloopy and slimy of somewhat..."Eeurr.....Arakutype's here, then that means...Zenevas will be here too." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:47 pm

(It wasn't Samael who was inviting you guys at the Ball...)

Everybody was busy decorating every place in the grand ball room. The most decent evil minds are well fashioned, Garthonk, Darius Wolf, Rudolf Sturmgeist and etc. Guards are inplaced for security, runes were lit so that the place has some awesome lighting.

The Grand Band of the late John Vigo also arrived, with instruments in hand they played an orchestral sonnet. Snow was falling gently and the beautiful skyline and the stary nights displayed perfectly, the tables were well designed and so as the Grand Stage.

Then a security drone (armed with anti-personnel weaponry) dashed towards Sheira.
"Input finger analysis scan_"
And the drone also dashed towards Arakun.
"Place DNA Scan_"

After the security was momentarily on going, the most rarest items that have been stolen or secured by Samael's men were placed for more additional design. Some creatures also arrived to come and see Khalida's welcome towards the Titan Kings Covenant, they were like Azgiel but much evil looking and much more brutal. Then the un-thinkable happend. A covered portrait was suddenly un-covered by the wind. For the very first time, a portrait of the Titan King and an "Unknown" being sorrounded the Titan King with a very fiery mist of red-black gust of pure power, and a gargantuan fortress was also drawn behind the Titan King. Sourrounded them was an army that never existed in any unknown worlds, a heavily armed mechanical figures of the deep marched by two both beings at their side. The portrait was huge, some ten to eleven meters tall and nine to ten meters wide.

The portrait's sides were engraved by an unknown language, if any light shines towards it the letters suddenly engulfs with a fiery aura. And any being will surely feal weaken by it because it lures a person towards it.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Set walked towards the room. Quite large, not that surprising since Samael is here. The Dark God would soon come and bless them with his presence. He quickly scanned the area.

He quickly walked towards Shiera, "Hello, my comrade."
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Then a slight ere enchantments went towards Set's head. An unknown language of the ancients lingred the mind of Set, making him look upon the Great Portrait of Samael and an 'unknown' being at it's side. But one word that he noticed upon the speeches. ARRIVE
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Set smiled as he saw the Great Portrait. It'll be at rare times that he'll see a portrait of Samael close up. He quickly walked towards it and tapped his feet as he crossed his arms and looked at every detail of the painting. It's as if he's waiting for someone.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 pm

"Do please tell me of this... portrait sir..." asked one Demonic Noble to Set.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:52 pm

"What do you mean 'do please tell me of this portrait, sir?'?!" whispered Set. He quickly took a gaze of the noble and quickly looked back at the painting, "This is Titan King Samael, for the love of everything's that evil. That's him and his army behind him. That being behind him, is someone I do not know. But seeing the King, itself, in a portrait must be elementary."
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Left_bar_bleue120/150The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:57 pm

"Is anything going on at Sector 4?...*gurgles*" Arakutype said speaking into a mike beside Persona

"Nothing to report, sir." The earphone buzzed back.

"I see...*gurgles* Explain to me why?" He asked.

"I do not see why sir." The person on the other side said.

"You need to..." Arakutype said.

"Sir, no reports of intruders have entered the premises." The person said.

"Really, now?" The blob questioned.

"Yes, sir" It said.

"Fine, if I see one intruder I will have your head *gurgles* on my plate." The grey massed said.

"Yes, sir. Will that be all, sir?" It said, voice unchanged.

"Yes, now do your job and patrol the perimeter." Arakutype ordered.

Arakutype looked around. The other symbiotes were all around as well. The people of his army that were given to him by Samael Sil'Drakul were patrolling the perimeter. He wanted to secure the perimeter.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:52 am

O-nex looked at the portrait...

"Who the hell is that being beside Samael??..." She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:46 am

Set smiled, "I believe it's someone very important."

He felt the chilling presences of the people around him. He nearly gripped the hilt of his sword because of the discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 am

Shiera looked at Set with calm face.

"Then, " She looked around her and saw Arakutype's symbiotes patrolling around. "What's with the partoling?..." She looked at the portrait.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:37 am

The noble demon impatiently looked at his pocket watch and said.
"My dear Lord!, where is that beautiful girl...? Oh, well I'll be at the bar area... Oh, thank you there dear boy for your time..." The noble demon turned his back at them and walked towards the bar.

Across the hallway some kind of pressence is being herald, a couple dressed elegantly walked towards the front stage.

"My darling, how would you score my decorations this evening...?"

"Do I really need to transform into a human...? I'm making myself really fat on this outfit you know?"

"Hush, baby darling! Now, I am asking you a question. Is my decorations makes our eyes pleasantly and makes the others envy my galant apeal?"

"Of course Nerge... *fixes his crotch* This outfit makes me feel fat..."

"Why, you look so dashing... *touches Nagrands cheeks* and awefully handsome..."

"Well thank you for your complements, Nerge... *fixes his crotch* After this ball, I will burn this cursed outfit..."

Then the both walked towards Shiera and Set.

"A pleasant surprice both of you went to the ball, Am... you two... together?" questioned Nerge at them.
Nagrand on the other hand is very un-fomfortable towards his human form and his outfit.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Shiera looked at the couple. O-nex turned to look who it was.

"W-what? OFCOURSE NOOTT....never..." She looked at Set and thought. "Why am I always accused to being 'together' with him?!?!?!...do we really look that close??..disgusting, NEVER" She then faced Nerge and Nagrand. "So, whats with the....outfits?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Set grinned, "I may look too dashing in this outfit of mine," he gestured on his silver tuxedo, "But no, we're not together. I prefer more...formal women, if that's the correct term." He gestured at Nerge, "My dear, you look so gorgeous today. So do you, sir," he looked at Nagrand. "May I ask where our Lord is?"
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:38 pm

"Err... Where is Samael?" She thought.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Just then, the doors banged open and in stepped Khalida, followed by the High Priestess Ifurita. The Seed of Shadows stepped forward and spoke:
"To all of us, the Chosen of the Shadow. My Father, He Who Is the Night, showed us all one thing: That there is no good and Evil, only Power and those to weak to seek it! Let us rise and purge His enemies resurrected. They who try to end this glorious reign of our Kind! Let us celebrate in their blood and rejoice! For a new age dawns upon us! The Age of Shadows! Let us kill our God's enemies!" She rose into the air, her cloak transforming her into a demonic entity, Ifurita at her side.

And in Kal-saithrak, armies began to form as the Dark God began to marshall his troops to storm the Cross Dimensions.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:41 pm

"We don't wait for Lord Samael?" asked Set. He felt that this was too quick. Khalida has just been born, and they already strike? 'This seems a bit fast,' he thought. He didn't want to reconsider. It has been a thousand years, but this is...quick.

Now he wondered why the Dark Lord didn't take his chances during the other 900 years the Rebellion's been frozen in hiatus. Interesting. But he didn't want to talk about it just yet.

Now he wonders what his Master's next move was.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:00 pm

"I don't think he ever waits Set..." She replied. "He never does..." O-nex added.

"This might get rough. Better to get ready than die.."

She thought and formed her scythe in her hand. "Maybe thats why Arakutype was patrolling around.." She muttered, looking at Ifurita and The Seed of Shadows..
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Left_bar_bleue1/1The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Left_bar_bleue60/100The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:22 am

"Our enemies have not yet shown their faces since our last encounter with them. Why not enjoy the ball for now?" Niveus said.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:32 am

Set nodded, "Yes. After all, this ball is for you, Your Highness."

He looked at Khalida.

He then looked at Shiera, "Intriguing. Perhaps that's right. I really don't know, I'm not certain."
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Then the music begins, the musicians played their instruments. Noble Demons of some sort were ex-changing words and some were just there happy to see their friends and blood alike.

Though a strange and yet odd that was happend through out the Arden, the fortress was quite calm and quiet. Then the two couples Nagrand and Nerge went out to ask gifts from the volts for Khalida. The gifts were skytowering in plenty, some gifts were floating on it's own. Then a magnifecent seat was there to make Khalida sit and open her gifts, made from the bones of Samael's fallen enemies and vile rebellious demons. Though it was so strange that the Titan King himself had not arrived yet, even his pressence is not felt. An odd way of making a party for Khalida.

Then suddenly an alarm was raised! A watchman hurredly opens the door while catching his breath.

"My Lords! The outer perimeter had fallen!" yelled one guard.

Then an evil laugh roamed the gigantic fortress, every drinking glass, bottles, mirrors exploded as an entity swirled upon the Grand Ball.

"HAHAHAHAHAAaa..."
"HAHAHAHAHAAaa..."
"CALLING HIM AS A GOOD MY DEARrr...?!"
"I THINK NOT."
Then the swirling gust of entity that was circling the Ball landed.

"I BRING WORD TOWARDS THIS UNWORTHY WORLD, THAT IS NAME IS NOT WORTHY ENOUGH TO BE SPOKEN BY A PERFECT BEING SUCH AS "WE"... *looked at Khalida* YOUR FATHER IS TREATING YOU AS A PAWN... SOME BLOOD LINE YOU HAVE... *laughs* YOU COULD CALL ME AS THE MESSENGER... I BRING WORD FROM THE GREAT AND MIGHTY RULER OF SUPREME AND UNKNOWN POWER... TIME SHALL COME, HIS ARMIES WILL ARRIVE AT YOUR DOOR STEPS AND SEIZE CONTROL OF THIS UNWORTHY WORLD OF YOURS. THAT WOULD BE ONE OF HIS COLLECTIONS OF WORLDS... BLOOD SHALL SOON BE SHED THROUGH OUT THE LANDS OF... *roles eyes* YOUR "GOD"... FEAST NOW AND GALOP EVERY MEAL THAT YOU WOULD EAT... IT MAY... BE YOUR LAST... *laughs* ..."

As the Messenger turns into his ghostly body again, it exits through the main door and disapeares into the blizzard outside.

Nerge and Nagrand was shocked to what just happened, they look at each other and ran outside the Ball Room. They turned into a dragon state and flew high up in the air, hoping to catch the feind.

A short silence occured.

"Alright people let's get back to our business...!" as one courtguard said.

Then the bots were cleaning the mess, refilling new bottles of drinks and replacing every glass that was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Nozomi09
Rank-F
Rank-F
Nozomi09

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 pm

"What the heck was that???!!?" Shiera muttered. "What does he mean by: YOUR "GOD" ?...and Who? is khalida's father again?.." She asked looking around...
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:58 am

"The Dark God," answered Set, "Her father is Dark God Zenevas. Not necessarily a direct father, it's more of her 9th or 10th father. It's kind of confusing if you really didn't hear it right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)   The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Ball for Khalida (every evil characters are invited!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next