-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Empty
PostSubject: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

The Dark Lord peered above the balcony of the Tower. He viewed the Armies that stood below. He turned and looked at the room behind him. He looked at the people who were gathered there.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Left_bar_bleue1/1the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Left_bar_bleue60/100the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:01 pm

"Hello Dark lord Zenevas, i came here to gain power, it says here on the flyers that we get powers that will make us unstoppable, is this correct?" Sil asked
Back to top Go down
Quentin12

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:08 pm

B****** stood with sil. she wanted to be useful very much to her master. "Is it true we get a ship?"
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:12 pm

"Yes, all true. Now prepare for the knighting."
There were sets of Black Armors.
"Wear them and chant:'Nos spondeo nostrum cruor ut umbra'"
Back to top Go down
Quentin12

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:15 pm

'Nos spondeo nostrum cruor ut umbra' she said.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Left_bar_bleue1/1the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Left_bar_bleue60/100the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Sil puts on a black armor "can i have a white one? black doesn't look good on me. Okay, so we chant.." Sil took a deep breath "Nos spondeo nostrum cruor ut umbra."
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Zenevas beckoned and two beams of red energy hit Sil and the Bride. They felt power surge through their bodies. "Ypur Sky Destroyers await."
The Vengeance and the Nevermore hummed around the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Quentin12

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 pm

the Bride went inside the Vengeance. (MINE!)
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:35 pm

"I shall take the Nevermore" Sil flew and touched nevermore "Your all mine."
Sil went inside happily.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:46 pm

"You are now a Servant of the Tower, henceforth, you shall be known as Lord...Niveus and Lady Acidus." He turned to Niveus. "You shall go to the frost region and claim the head of Randall. Him and his wolves."
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:51 pm

"Niveus... nice name" Sil sat in the Nevermore, "Start nevermore and set destonation to frost region." The Nevermore flew to the frost region...
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 pm

"Lady Acidus, you are to go to the Academy and replace a teacher with a Duke Mime." A small locket appeared. "In this is the Duke Mime, imitating a worm. Kill the teacher and put the Mime in his place."
Back to top Go down
Quentin12

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:10 pm

B****** climbed into her ship and flew to the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:23 pm

"My lord... The eve of battle draws upon this world... Cyberspace shall be yours..."
Sammael spoke to Zenevas.
"But what happens after the war has ended... my lord...?"
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:27 pm

The Dark Lord looked at Samael. "There shall be...Peace. Eternal for our Enemies. And we shall be Gods of this World."
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:12 pm

The Nevermore came back, Sil got out "My lord, Randall is nowhere to be seen, I shall destroy him as soon as i get a notification of his presence" Sil said.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:22 pm

"BLAST THE ENTIRE REGION!" He roared. He disappeared and then reappeared inside the Apocalypse. "Nevermore, this is the Apocalypse, follow our convoy and tag behind the Gorgon." The Apocalypse, flanked by the Gorgon and the Nevermore flew towards the Frost Region.
"Use main Doom Bringers to melt the Ice." ordered Zenevas.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:52 pm

"Okay" Niveus ordered to return to the frost region where Randall lived. "To the Frost region" Niveus said, the Nevermore now heads to the frost region again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)   the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Weapons of Corruption (willing servants of Angband)
Page 1 of 1