-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)

Go down 
+3
Rhanta
Xanatos
Grim
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Left_bar_bleue0/0Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Left_bar_bleue80/100Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Empty
PostSubject: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Grim, The Final Sins, CryoMortem and ShockZero were waiting patiently at the port. Each were doing what they did while bored. Grim just looked over the Digital Sea.

...VoidWalker played a with his goggles, tinkering it to add more focus...

...Viral kept at his science work, experimenting with various particles...

...ShockZero was sleeping beside Grim...

...CryoMortem was cleaning the blood off his claws...

...Vacuum was placing runes on places above the sea, around the port...

...Umbra was testing out some shadow moves...

...Sonia was busy screaming to the water, Grim looked a bit worried, but he let it go...

...Wither was busy destroying the place...in which case Nemesis and Brutal fell on the floor, after Wither degenerated the crates themselves...

Almost everyone was busy waiting for the people. The people who are on the side that wishes to dethrone the Dark Lord and his servants.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:46 pm

"I heard there's a meeting?" asked Xanatos, fixing his glasses as he read his notes for a quiz he's about to do himself. He appeared from the air, light wings appearing from his back. He sat on the cliff just a few inches away from Grim.

Lucifer came from the red portal generated by Xanatos' seals, with the rest of the Heirarchy behind him. They floated a few feet above Xanatos, not to disrupt the paths of Grim's friends. The Celestial Heirarchy appeared at exactly the same time, Michaeala the first one to come. They also circled Xanatos.

Beelzebub looked at Raphael, and then at Vacuum. Raphael raised an eyebrow.

Lucifer urged Michaela to come with him, they need to discuss about 'something'.

Belial sat beside Xanatos, also looking at his master's notes.

Gabriel followed Wither, and watched Nemesis and Brutal. If there's any trouble happening, he'd be there to stop it. They have no time for fights. Abaddon crossed his arms, and leaned his back on the wall, watching the same three persons.

Uriel is scouting the whole area, and Baphomet, his eyes not leaving both Uriel and Umbra, one interesting chick.

Hecate was shocked. She appeared behind Sonia, about fifteen feet away on her south-west direction. She wondered why is Sonia shouting at the waters. Lilith, on the other hand, laughed as she recalled all her jokes.

Mephistopheles, as usual, is dating with Seraphim.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:50 pm

SkyProphet and Slayer appeared from high in the air, on their R.I forms, and they knelt about a hundred feet away. All Fangs surrounded both units that are still on their A.I modes.

Rhanta, along with LockLoad, CrimsonTalon and ThunderEdge appeared from their respective R.I forms. They all approached Grim. "We're here."
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Left_bar_bleue0/0Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Left_bar_bleue80/100Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:57 pm

"Ah, i see you all have arrived, sadly we still arent complete. We can proceed with one absentee but not more than that."

Grim looked at them. "We shall however wait for the others. We have important matters to discuss with the others." Grim said plainly. The Final Sins stopped for a second to see the new arrivals. All ten of the Sins were here, but they continued their anti-boredom hobbies.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Left_bar_bleue1/1Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Left_bar_bleue60/100Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Vio stepped out of Grim's shadow, he had a pair of long bat wings. "So what are the things we must discuss?" Vio asked, his whole body covered in darkness, only his cloak and his wings are seen.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:03 pm

"Not really sure," said Rhanta, playing with the small stars he made by astral magic, "But I believe we need to make something that can help us in the War. Grim, you and I can't even handle Ifurita and her freaking powers. I still can't imagine how we'll deal with him with Xanatos and his and Grim's company...and our new powers."
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:17 pm

(huh?)

Runa seemed to have a PM on her Mail that sent her to the four's spot: the Port.

He approached the four men, "Which one of you is Grim?"
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:20 pm

"I am." Grim said. "We may start then." Grim looked at his comrades.

"Ifurita has been growing stronger each day, we cannot allow her to grow any more stronger than she already is." Grim said with arms crossed.

VoidWalker approached.

"We have limited time here." He said. VoidWalker pulled out a small item that projected a hologram of Ifurita. "This is a cyborg, the one we call Ifurita, we all know this, the Khmmer Crystals inside of her. We need them. We need to get them, without that Ifurita will be easier to kill. But how easier is very much under question." He said. "Every waking minute, everytime we attack, she gets stronger, she copies our moves, devastates even our best combos." VoidWalker turned off the projector. "We must find a way."

Viral approached.

"I have also learned that Zenevas has a link to the nine efreet." Viral looked at the allies."We could sever this and lower his control!" Viral continued. "We have to launch every idea we can...Zenevas and his army is growing. We are but a small anthill, his...compared to us," Viral looked into the sea. "But we can defeat them. Numbers are of little value." Viral looked straight into the eyes of Rhanta, "You can. Create a supernova! We may be able to survive with that same power." Viral said.

"I see.." Grim said, looking at his allies.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:34 pm

"Easier said than done," said Rhanta, also crossing his arms, thinking, "We can do it, but is it guaranteed that we can actually survive? I can't take the risk of harming us with it, unless, of course, there is a way to survive."

He raised an eyebrow, "What about a black hole? Rip her apart?" He looked at VoidWalker, "We can also sever his connections with you," he looked at Sonia, "We can get the Khmer crystals from her body with your shadow reality warping," he looked at Vio, "And we can also exhaust her power source," he looked at Runa. "You, Grim..." said Rhanta, "...are extremely powerful with dark matter and dark energy at your hands. You can be our ultimate weapon."

He grinned, he looked at Xanatos, "We already have our anti-Zenevas magic here," he looked at Xanatos, "Anti dark magic," he looked at the Celestials, "We now just need an anti-technopath, a real anti-Zenevas, and the ones that can defeat the Efreets."
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Xanatos bowed, "Thanks for the appreciation. I still get the feeling that my plant like properties would give me a disadvantage. Remember, my defenses are for anti-magical attacks only, and all my attacks should face an attack of the same value in order to get countered."

He looked at Grim, "Dark energy can't be detected, right? Why not make an attack with it?"

He looked at Vio, "You can make the dark energy attack invisible. Without actually seeing it, it's undetectable. Cover it with your shadows since you can manipulate it. I can make your shadows invisible, and warp your shadow to be undetectable."

He laughed, "Rhanta, you can make a small-scale explosion to 'destroy his army', and when Zenny approaches to save them, Grim can expand the attack to make a huge supernova. How's that?"
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:43 pm

"Good Idea, and yes, Dark Energy is invisible to us all." Grim said.

"Yeah!" Sonia raised her arm like a school girl.

"Yes...practically the same." VoidWalker confirmed.

"We cant always assume, we have to make a back up plan if Zenevas does not try to save them. He might just let them die, He might even send in the Rapture. "Grim said.

Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Left_bar_bleue1/1Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Left_bar_bleue60/100Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Vio stood there quietly as the three discuss a plan to defeat the dark lord, he didn't want to speak about the matter yet.
Back to top Go down
moonface
Rank-S
Rank-S

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:26 pm

igneel and vash came late in the gathering, he then went next to the others then igneel said " sorry i was late, what have you talked about awhile ago?" then he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Grim noticed the newcomers. "Welcome, Igneel." Grim said. "We are discussing on how to deal with Zenevas, the efreets and his army." Grim debriefed everything to Igneel. "We need your help in this...we need everyone's say in this." Grim looked at everyone. "No one can do this alone." Grim said.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:25 pm

"I met a person who can be an ally," said Xanatos, smiling, "This strange dude named Greek."

Lucifer sighed, "And a new enemy: this hag named Akasha, and her two subordinates...and the rest of her 'vampire clan'. "

"They're vampires," said Michaela.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Grim looked at Xanatos, "I'd like to meet him, tell him were short on players against Zenevas." Grim continues "Recruit him." Grim said.

"A new enemy?...Akasha..." Grim opened a window, googled it and saw her. "A Queen...and not just any...A Queen of Vampires. I suppose she has her King..." Grim squinted a bit. "..Enkil along with her?" Grim asked.

"Vampire Clan...we already have this much to deal with...tchh..." Grim said. "Is she that hostile?" Grim asked.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Xanatos grinned, "Hehe. Sure, I'll try and contact him."

He saw the window, "Ah, the wonders of Google." He laughed and shortly after, turned serious. "Yes, she is the Queen of Vampires. She's a powerful magician, and Enkil is a powerful necromancer, able to summon hordes of monsters against us."

He looked at Runa,

"Do you know anything about her?"
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Runa nodded. "We had an encounter, and hell, she's one hell of a witch."

She added, "I also met Shiera. Do you remember her?" she looked at Vio, "Anyways, she's a powerful spell-caster. She has these very agile zombified 'vampires' charging at us (chiang-xi), and she can turn everything into complete darkness. Maybe because of her magic."
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:41 pm

"Yes, i remember her" Vio answered, "Akasha now has her pet, the Nocturnum, I saw it attack Azgiel then disappear into the shadows, I think this Norturnum is somewhat related to shadows which is why Akasha made it go dark in the area. Azgiel on the other hand doesn't seem to be evil, he seems okay..." Vio said sitting on the ground with his wings folded.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:37 pm

"The Nocturnum, eh?" asked Rhanta, "Bunch of shadow monsters to face, huh? We really need light manipulators," he looked at Xanatos and the Celestial Heirarchy. "And some Azgiel guy? This is getting more and more interesting. We need to increase our numbers if we want to win..."

Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:40 pm

"There're also those creepy lock-looking objects," said Xanatos, "They tried to shoot lightning on my head!" He exclaimed with surprise, "And I don't even know what they are! Five of them seem to form some sort of strange pentacle. I still don't know what happens there, but hell, it will be dangerous. I feel vibes."
Back to top Go down
Haruna
Rank-C
Rank-C
Haruna

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:13 pm

"Azgiel?" asked Runa, "Ah yes, I remember him. He even saved me when I was attacked by Akasha and her creepy allies..."

"I believe he's a good guy."
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm

"If he really is a good guy" Vio looked at Runa, "then we shall need his help, we need all the help we can get" Vio looked at the ground and started playing with shadow puppets to remove his boredom.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Grim listened in the conversations.

"Ah, locks then?...And the newcomers, Azgiel, Shiera, Bride, Greek, and Akasha...am i missing anyone else?" Grim asked.

"We need numbers, Zenevas has surely secured this one already," Grim continues. "We need to weaken him too." Grim looked at his allies.

"Azgiel and Greek...just two?...and the rest are all on his side...Shiera, I watched her battle with Bride a few days ago. she's good. I even tried to get her on our side. Its a fact that she joined Samael. Bride also did the same choice, but going to Zenevas instead." Grim looked down.

"These are dark times..." Grim said.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm

"The cosmos, however..." said Rhanta, raising an eyebrow while smirking, looking at Grim first before looking up, shifting the stars with his palms, "Are still on our side."

"Plus," said Rhanta, throwing off his Fragment and catching it with another hand, "We still have these on hand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next