-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)

Go down 
+3
Rhanta
Xanatos
Grim
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:27 pm

"Ah yes. I forgot about these tiny things..." Grim said putting out his own. It glowed a bit.

"What is that Grim?" VoidWalker asked.

"Its kinda shiny and it glows, what is it?" Sonia asked.

"Its important..." Grim said shortly.

"The cosmos may not be enough, we need to think of every possible outcome." Grim said.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Rhanta's eyes glowed bright, "You mean the whole game itself?"

He thought of a plan.

"Vio is the fastest among all of us. He's a shadow master, and is unstoppable inside them."

"Xanatos is a preacher-demonologist. He shall use the might of the Gods, the light and the fury of darkness against Zenevas. He doesn't have a chance against his light spells."

"Igneel is a multi-weapon user. He'll be of great help against the armies. It'll be easier if we're with him."

"Runa is an energy master. She can deplete machines of their power supply, she can also make them 'hers' in a way. She's a master of martial arts, and is deadly when stuffed with energy."

"I am a dark magic user, and I'm a multi-weapon user. I'm an assassin, and I have a Clan with me. I'm useful against the army. We have the cosmos by our side."

"You have a wonderful company with you. I think you can match the Efreets."

"THEIR side," said Rhanta, with emphasis

"My twisted brother, Set, is a master of lightning, space and darkness. If we don't turn him on our side, I guess Vio and I can take him out."

"Mara is a machinestress, she is the mistress of machines. We can still turn her in our side, she's not connected to Zenevas."

"This Shiera girl is deadly with metals and energy,"

"HIS side," said Rhanta,

"This Akasha girl is a vampiress, right? And a user of dark magic. I guess Xana or I can take her out with proper time. Vio is a master of shadows, he's a perfect assassin."

"This Enkil dude is a necromancer? Either I or Xanatos can take him one-on-one, or Grim's minions can, or Igneel, with his weapons, can."

"The Receptionist, based on Google, is her 'stock of blood'. She's fast, and deadly. She also has this blood bank. Very dangerous."

"Ifurita, just like we know, is very very powerful. You know how."

"He still has his Efreets, and this irritating Arcane Locks that we don't know wha--"

He grinned. He has a plan.
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:19 pm

"I don't think Akasha is anywhere connected to Zenevas, but they are both evil" Vio said, "The nine Efreets, hm... I don't think they'll be a problem anymore, Ifurita is now having the X upgrader, she is now alot more powerful than before, but she can still get defeated easily" Vio said laughing quietly by himself.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:20 pm

"That isn't my problem," said Rhanta, looking at Vio, "And how about her attack-copier?"
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:27 pm

"We just need to get Zenevas' helm to control the Efreets, and use them against him, or we just attack Ifurita with something she can't do with just energy, something she can't copy, like telekinesis, she doesn't have a mind, she won't be able use energy to use a mind-based attack. Oh, i forgot she's an 'it'" Vio said, "It won't be able to copy shadow-based attacks too, only how the shadow attacked it, will be copied."
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 pm

(from Grim)

"I won't dare argue with that anymore, you do know she can copy attacks with artificial sources."

"And stealing a helm isn't an easy task. You need to get past a wall, loads of monsters, his army, his sky destroyers, the Tower of Angband, about Nine Efreets, Galaphon, not to mention, Samael, and Zenny himself before you can touch the helm."
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 am

"Tch, i could just destroy the helm...but in any case, that will be the last resort, the fact that we may be able to control the efreets with it proves a worthy choice." Grim said.

"Her ability to copy moves, according to VoidWalker's intel, states that she cannot copy abilities. Only our techniques, we could just blast her with regular attacks rather than all our fancy ones." Grim said. The Tower of Angband is a fortress, it will take a long time for us to figure out a way in. Samael proves another problem, his affinity with technology and all the like. We need to shut him down, or Zenevas' forced will remain on top. Galaphon and Nerge, their dragons, we need to dispose of them...but how exactly is what we need to find out. Theyre huge...His army will be dealt with...thats what we can be sure off. We need our own small army."

"According to my new intel, a tribe has joined with Zenevas." VoidWalker interrupted.

"Wow...what good news.." Grim said sarcastically.

"You know who?" Grim asked.

"A werewolf sir." VoidWalker said.

"Tch...figures, we now have supernatural enemies, as if we didnt have enough." Grim said.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 am

"Dragons, huh?" asked Rhanta, about to laugh, "Why don't we catch one of our own?"
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:40 am

"We capture one?" Grim looked at Rhanta. "Good idea...but the War's only in a few more..." Grim was interrupted.

"Sir, a large dragon has been spotted around the area." VoidWalker said.

"Eh?" Grim said.

Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 am

Rhanta smirked, "The dragon's yours. I have a reasonable number of companions to have another big one."

The two phoenixes and the pair of wolves appeared.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:34 pm

"Nah, i dont need dragons.." Grim said shortly.

"So we let this slide sir?" VoidWalker asked.

"Yes." Grim said.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Rhanta laughed, "Fresh meat," he said, "He might just become useful. Nerosso, Darkus,"

The two pets came beside Rhanta.

'Yes, Master?' asked Darkus,

'Hm?' asked Nerosso.

"Get the Dragon's coordinates," said Rhanta, "And when I say 'get it', I mean now."

The two pets were shocked. Rhanta never became this serious. They looked at each other, nodded, and ran away.

Rhanta crossed his arms and waited...

Fifteen Minutes later...

The pets are back, exhausted.

'Saw it,' said Darkus, nearly falling. He retreated to a shadow ball. Nerosso came after him...less exhausted. 'I'll be transmitting the coordinates.'

Rhanta's eyes glowed yellow as he received the telepathic message.

He smirked. "Gotcha."

He disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:03 pm

"A dragon... I would like to have one but i can't i already have companions" Vio said, he's wings disappear and Viola appeared and sat on Vio's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:20 pm

"There is the thing,'' said Rhanta, grinning, attaching his signature over the dragon, making it attack him, and only him.

'A darkness dragon?' asked Nerosso.

Rhanta grinned, "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Xanatos followed Rhanta, flying over islands scattered on the sea, and there he found Rhanta, face to face with the giant dragon.

"This is still a dragon," said Xanatos, "If all else fails, I'm going for my last resort."
Back to top Go down
Monster Master
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:43 pm

The darkness dragon growled with fury. It descended from the shadows. It is HUGE..about five-hundred feet or so. It had flaming eyes and it stepped angrily on the ground. It took aim at Rhanta and fired.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Rhanta called forth his minions...all of them. He needed to end this quickly.

He sent all his shadow manipulators to send a near-endless stream of projectiles towards the dragon. Rhanta fired a huge beam of lightning towards the dragon. Skyprophet was turned into camo and so was Chris, LockLoad and ThunderEdge, which were hiding.

Rhanta knew this will be a tough fight.
Back to top Go down
Monster Master
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:47 pm

The Dragon grinned. This was a piece of cake. He quickly manipulated the shadows around him to cover all of Rhanta's minions. He sent them high in the air, and..SNAP! Everyone heard bones cracking, flesh tearing up, as the dragon killed each and everyone of Rhanta's minions.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:49 pm

"S***!" exclaimed Rhanta over a wrong tactic. He screwed up, his minions were dead. Well, not his core three. But he saw the rain of blood on the ground. He sighed, and vowed for revenge. This is a perfect time to demonstrate his new abilities.

He raised his hand and a semi-star appeared the size of a baseball. He threw it towards the dragon and he made it go nova.
Back to top Go down
Monster Master
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:50 pm

The dragon grinned. He is a darkness dragon. He immediately phased over the attacks.

What surprised everyone is the new form he took: a form of a man wearing a black-themed dragon armor. A katana materialized on the hand of the man, and he disappeared, reappearing above Rhanta, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Rhanta immediately materialized Ombre and deflected the attack. He quickly sent a straight stream of lightning towards the dragon, followed by an upwards jab supported by his astral magic.
Back to top Go down
Monster Master
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:53 pm

'Pathetic', whispered the dragon as he turned and dodged the attacks. From his back came sharp tentacles of darkness that spiraled towards Rhanta, along with fireballs of different sizes and shapes.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Rhanta created a shield in front of him, in form of shadows, absorbing the attacks. He was irritated. They have to end this. He quickly raised his hand, and shouted.

I summon Holy Light to burn your soul into nothingness!

The light summoned was so bright that not even the dragon can phase through it. Rhanta even had to cover his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Monster Master
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 pm

(HEEY...)

The dragon made a final shriek of agony as it disappeared into nothingness...but he left something in return.

A frozen, black heart.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Rhanta smirked and got the heart. It was all worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)   Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest before a War...(PRIVATE- Rhanta, VioVampy , Xanatos, Igneel, Haruna)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next